Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Court Orders Paternity Test For Nollywood Actress Ronke Odusanya’s Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Orders Paternity Test For Nollywood Actress Ronke Odusanya’s Daughter (2027 Views)

Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion / Ronke Odusanya: 'I Used To Wear 3 Bras While Running In Secondary School' / Ronke Odusanya Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Sexy Ankara Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Orders Paternity Test For Nollywood Actress Ronke Odusanya’s Daughter by nwekeugochukwu: 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
A Magistrates Court in Lagos State has ordered that a DNA paternity test be conducted on the daughter of a Yoruba actress, Ronke Odusanya following her separation from Olanrewaju Saheed, her estranged partner.

IgbereTV reports that Magistrate M.O. Tanimola gave the order on Wednesday when the case was brought before her at Court 8, Samuel Ilori Court House, Ogba, Ikeja magisterial district, Lagos.

The actress and her estranged partner, Olanrewaju Saheed, popularly known as Jago welcomed their daughter in 2019. The pair are currently in court for several reasons including the welfare of their daughter, Oluwafifehanmi.

It was reported that Saheed, through his lawyer, requested the court to order a DNA test to ascertain the paternity of the child, on the grounds of suspicion of infidelity when the matter came up in court on Wednesday,

The actress and her lawyer reportedly agreed to the request on the condition that the DNA fees and other bills be footed by Saheed.

The actress’ lawyer also pleaded with the court to ensure it is a court-supervised DNA test.

Ms. Tanimola, ruling, decided on an undisclosed hospital on Lagos Island for the test to be done, and for the results to be sent directly to the court.

She adjourned the case till March 31, for further hearing.

Reports of their messy separation scandal first surfaced online in December 2020. At the time, it was alleged that the actress ‘‘ruined the father of her child, financially by making him sell off his assets to fulfill her luxurious desires.”

Responding to the allegations, the Yoruba actress said the rumours were 'irritating and fact-less information."

She also slammed the report that she ruined the father of her child, financially, saying "bank statements can reveal who has been receiving money from who and for what."

She wrote;

“While my silence will be taken for cowardice, I will be calm because the truth always reveals itself. I can defend myself but I won’t want my daughter to grow up reading such irritating and fact-less information. The court of social media has always been myopic and manipulative.

“Remember you did not make me, you cannot break me. Bank statements can reveal who has been receiving money from who and for what. Investigate before publishing. For the platform used for peddling such absurdity, seeds sown will surely germinate."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIgp3VUjTO-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1382464/court-orders-paternity-test-nollywood-actress-ronke-odusanyas-daughter/

Lalasticlala

Re: Court Orders Paternity Test For Nollywood Actress Ronke Odusanya’s Daughter by Kriss216: 2:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
Story.

Madam, clear conscience fears no accusation. DNA test must proceed.

Time to separate mothers from hoes!

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders Paternity Test For Nollywood Actress Ronke Odusanya’s Daughter by Yeyeboi05(m): 2:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
Simp
Re: Court Orders Paternity Test For Nollywood Actress Ronke Odusanya’s Daughter by Yeyeboi05(m): 2:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
For Lekan
Kriss216:
L
Re: Court Orders Paternity Test For Nollywood Actress Ronke Odusanya’s Daughter by Perfectsouth(m): 2:43pm On Feb 13, 2021

The actress and her lawyer reportedly agreed to the request on the condition that the DNA fees and other bills be footed by Saheed.

GRAGRA AND OGBOJU LORI IRO
Re: Court Orders Paternity Test For Nollywood Actress Ronke Odusanya’s Daughter by salisuammy(f): 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
...but this baby looks like the man na

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders Paternity Test For Nollywood Actress Ronke Odusanya’s Daughter by revived: 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ohoh
Re: Court Orders Paternity Test For Nollywood Actress Ronke Odusanya’s Daughter by Bornsinner7: 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
Na because of DNA she cap all this things?? Wahala dey

The baby resemble the man sha
Re: Court Orders Paternity Test For Nollywood Actress Ronke Odusanya’s Daughter by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
But sir! that baby looks like you or are u trying to tell us u bleached ur skin too? undecided
But I don't think this woman cheated on him ,but what do I know sef nolly actresses are oloshos
Re: Court Orders Paternity Test For Nollywood Actress Ronke Odusanya’s Daughter by Cholls(m): 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
my brothers don't be fooled... we know what these rich ladies plans are out there...
Re: Court Orders Paternity Test For Nollywood Actress Ronke Odusanya’s Daughter by abiona36622: 7:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
Story. Madam, clear conscience fears no accusation. DNA test must proceed. Time to separate mothers from hoes!
Re: Court Orders Paternity Test For Nollywood Actress Ronke Odusanya’s Daughter by BlueAir: 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
sad That child definitely belongs to the man.doesnt mean she was faithful tho
Kriss216:
Story.

Madam, clear conscience fears no accusation. DNA test must proceed.

Time to separate mothers from hoes!
Re: Court Orders Paternity Test For Nollywood Actress Ronke Odusanya’s Daughter by THUNDER4real(m): 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
No need of DNA, the resemblance is there.

Re: Court Orders Paternity Test For Nollywood Actress Ronke Odusanya’s Daughter by Foodqueen(f): 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ronke fall my hand. So she can't even keep a man.
Re: Court Orders Paternity Test For Nollywood Actress Ronke Odusanya’s Daughter by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
The baby looks exactly like him, the man sef non they shame woman make you sell all your assets mugu.
Re: Court Orders Paternity Test For Nollywood Actress Ronke Odusanya’s Daughter by Raymond0008(m): 12:20am On Feb 14, 2021
Foodqueen:
Ronke fall my hand. So she can't even keep a man.
Lol! From a reliable source, was told that the guy is broke now she’s trying to stay away from him and the guy spend most of her money on her even during her liptic**** I don’t know how u girls call it(having a big buttocks and reducing stomach fat) when the guy was cashing out from his G level but the guy is broke now and she’s using her daughter to punish him like saying trash that he’s not the father of her daughter.
Re: Court Orders Paternity Test For Nollywood Actress Ronke Odusanya’s Daughter by Fiscus105(m): 4:47am On Feb 14, 2021
"Only the female version of celebrities are showing off exotic, executive and expensive cars while males are struggle to make ends meet"

Just go to local theater group in ur area and see what they subjected ladies among them to, just to feature in a movie that can only popular in imagination. Many of female actresses today had seen it all, when they yet to popular and the popular saying that girls that belong to street must go back to the street.

Even wife that is not celebrity, husband still struggles to control his territory away from intruders.

To me female celebrity is OUR wive rather than MY wife
Re: Court Orders Paternity Test For Nollywood Actress Ronke Odusanya’s Daughter by Fiscus105(m): 5:02am On Feb 14, 2021
Raymond0008:
Lol! From a reliable source, was told that the guy is broke now she’s trying to stay away from him and the guy spend most of her money on her even during her liptic**** I don’t know how u girls call it(having a big buttocks and reducing stomach fat) when the guy was cashing out from his G level but the guy is broke now and she’s using her daughter to punish him like saying trash that he’s not the father of her daughter.

Ordinary unknown girl, guys that are on her neck are countless not to talk of big yansh celebrity, immediately the guy is not be able to continuing footing her expensive bills, she must open door for another big boy and before you knw ,the husband will be like plague before her.
Re: Court Orders Paternity Test For Nollywood Actress Ronke Odusanya’s Daughter by Fiscus105(m): 5:04am On Feb 14, 2021
Edobabe20:
But sir! that baby looks like you or are u trying to tell us u bleached ur skin too? undecided
But I don't think this woman cheated on him ,but what do I know sef nolly actresses are oloshos

How do you knw ma?
Are you Almighty? Omniscient?? or Omnipresent
Re: Court Orders Paternity Test For Nollywood Actress Ronke Odusanya’s Daughter by hollah123: 7:56am On Feb 14, 2021
a

(1) (Reply)

A Young Lady Lost An Eye Trying To Fix Contact Lens (video) / “adulterous Twerker” – Tonto Dikeh Blast Celebrity Dancer, Janemena / Who Attended Kanu Nwankwo's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.