Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Oluwo To Buhari: Send Herdsmen Abroad To Learn Cattle Rearing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oluwo To Buhari: Send Herdsmen Abroad To Learn Cattle Rearing (111 Views)

Oluwo To Marry Emir Of Kano's Daughter, Seeks N20m / Oluwo To Hold Odun Olodumare (god Festival) In November / Obasanjo’s Daughter To Buhari Supporters: It’s Shameful Trying To Use Me To Figh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oluwo To Buhari: Send Herdsmen Abroad To Learn Cattle Rearing by Rozyblinkz: 2:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
@NatureNews

The Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Abdulrosheed Akanbi, has advised the presidency to send herdsmen abroad to learn cattle rearing.

Oba Akanbi said this during a visit to the Fulani settlers residing at Gaa Fulani, Odo Oba, Iwo.

A video obtained on Friday, showed a speech made by the royal father, who spoke in Yoruba language.

He advised that open grazing is no longer in vogue and urged the herders to embrace the modern method of feeding their animals.

He said, “I was in Aso Rock and I met (President) Buhari one on one and I told him to send some of you herders abroad where you will learn modern ways to do your business.

“How will a cow trek over 20 miles to graze and you expect it to be fattened? Your cows should be kept in a place where they will be well fed.

For more updates visit www.naturenews.africa

(1) (Reply)

This. Video Explains It All The Rapture Is Almost Here Upon Us / Now Cheap Essay Writing 24 Introduces The Best Essay Writing Service / Know How You Can Save Money By Hiring Demolition Waste Removal Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.