Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,107 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

"I Am Providing Free Legal Services To To Those Arrested" — Reno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Providing Free Legal Services To To Those Arrested" — Reno (343 Views)

Peter Obi That Claims To Be A Saint Has Now Been Arrested - Reno Omokri / Osinbajo's Law Firm To Offer Free Legal Services To Brekete Family / Lawal Daura Wept Like A Baby After He Was Arrested - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Providing Free Legal Services To To Those Arrested" — Reno by NigeriaHeadline: 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
Reno Omokri took to his Facebook page on Saturday to react to the arrest of the peaceful protesters at Lekki Toll Gate.

In a bid to show support to the arrested protesters, Reno has promised to provide free legal services to patriots who were arrested for protesting peacefully at the OccupyLekkiTollGate protest.

READ MORE:
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=0575ae1a90a9c0d2fec99563815755a5&news_entry_id=s3d3d2a01210213en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_ddabb8ce-a1ed-464d-8cda-76b3710ecc96&from=news

Re: "I Am Providing Free Legal Services To To Those Arrested" — Reno by NwaNimo1(m): 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
...for free publicity?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Providing Free Legal Services To To Those Arrested" — Reno by Tpave(m): 2:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
For more popularity

1 Like

Re: "I Am Providing Free Legal Services To To Those Arrested" — Reno by Monogamy: 2:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
You could have joined them coward Reno

1 Like

Re: "I Am Providing Free Legal Services To To Those Arrested" — Reno by merieam16(f): 2:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
Tpave:
For more popularity
which popularity...who no kno reno b4

Nice gesture frm him anyways
Re: "I Am Providing Free Legal Services To To Those Arrested" — Reno by Asgard13: 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
Monogamy:
You could have joined them coward Reno

After YORUBA DEFEND LAGOS PROTEST SAW ONLY POLICE TEAM FROM ONLINE JAPA!

THEY NO EVEN CONSIDER COMING CLOSE grin

IF YORUBA PEOPLE RAN ON SIGHTING POLICE WHO WAN COME DEFEND THEIR LAGOS

AND THEM GO COMFORTABLY LABEL PEOPLE COWARDS grin
That’s the irony
Re: "I Am Providing Free Legal Services To To Those Arrested" — Reno by Asgard13: 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
Tpave:
For more popularity

RENO WE KNOW..

WHO YOU BE AND WHO KNOW YOUR SURNAME?
Re: "I Am Providing Free Legal Services To To Those Arrested" — Reno by Monogamy: 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
Asgard13:

After YORUBA DEFEND LAGOS PROTEST SAW ONLY POLICE TEAM FROM ONLINE JAPA!

THEY NO EVEN CONSIDER COMING CLOSE grin

IF YORUBA PEOPLE RAN ON SIGHTING POLICE WHO WAN COME DEFEND THEIR LAGOS

AND THEM GO COMFORTABLY LABEL PEOPLE COWARDS grin
That’s the irony

What sort of incoherent statement is this? undecided
Re: "I Am Providing Free Legal Services To To Those Arrested" — Reno by Monogamy: 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
Asgard13:

Heheheheheh
Incoherent ... coming from a Yoruba man.

Are you a tribal jingoistic? What brought Yoruba into this?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Providing Free Legal Services To To Those Arrested" — Reno by Asgard13: 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
Monogamy:

Are you a tribal jingoistic? What brought Yoruba into this?

NEXT JARE

THEY WILL NEVER MAKE SENSE..

(1) (Reply)

“We Are Now Awake, We Won’t Doze Off Again,” Buhari Says / Federal Government Extends Date For NIN Sim Registration / Relief As Movement Of Food Trucks Resumes From North To South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.