Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Please Emulate ESN stop attacking Legitimate Fulani Living In Town. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Emulate ESN stop attacking Legitimate Fulani Living In Town. (1448 Views)

Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari / Ekiti Warns Against Attacking ‘Legitimate’ Fulani Herdsmen / Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Emulate ESN stop attacking Legitimate Fulani Living In Town. by dignity33: 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
Please my dear brothers from South West try to emulate ESN that goes to forest and farms to attack criminal not in the town or market disturbing peace loving citizen. Go to there hideout in the Forests and chase them away instead of creating hoodlums who cease the opportunity to loot the properties of innocent traders in the markets. Please I beg una Fulani crimal herdsmen don't operate inside town or market.

11 Likes

Re: Please Emulate ESN stop attacking Legitimate Fulani Living In Town. by dignity33: 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
Is obvious Igbos are peace loving and hardworking people.

16 Likes

Re: Please Emulate ESN stop attacking Legitimate Fulani Living In Town. by Asgard13: 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
GOD BLESS IGBOS AND IGBO LAND.

16 Likes

Re: Please Emulate ESN stop attacking Legitimate Fulani Living In Town. by Focktot: 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
How many of those attacked in Yoruba land are living in towns?

Is igangan a town? or Akinyele that is rural area in Ibadan also a town?

ipob sha cheesy
Re: Please Emulate ESN stop attacking Legitimate Fulani Living In Town. by Brimstone77: 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
As we speak yorubas are attacking and burning down hausa settlements in ibadan,hausas are running for their life,I just watched the video on Facebook right now....this is very bad,yorubas should stop attacking law abiding hausa citizens in ibadan,in Nigeria every indegen have the right to live and do business in any part of the country......yorubas should let peace reign...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Emulate ESN stop attacking Legitimate Fulani Living In Town. by dignity33: 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
Focktot:
How many of those attacked in Yoruba land are living in towns?

Is igangan a town? or Akinyele that is rural area in Ibadan also a town?

ipob sha cheesy
Google the meaning of town and stop defending faliure or cowardice. Fulani terrorist are in the Forests attacking Yoruba farmers instead of mobilising men to forest they move to market and town attacking legitimate one, it does not make sense my dear.

6 Likes

Re: Please Emulate ESN stop attacking Legitimate Fulani Living In Town. by dignity33: 4:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
Brimstone77:
As we speak yorubas are attacking and burning down hausa settlements in ibadan,hausas are running for their life,I just watched the video on Facebook right now....this is very bad,yorubas should stop attacking law abiding hausa citizens in ibadan,in Nigeria every indegen have the right to live and do business in any part of the country......yorubas should let peace reign...
Thank you my dear friend. What I'm saying is that they should stop attacking innocent one living in the town.

1 Like

Re: Please Emulate ESN stop attacking Legitimate Fulani Living In Town. by freetheking: 4:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
dignity33:
Please my dear brothers from South West try to emulate ESN that goes to forest and farms to attack criminal not in the town or market disturbing peace loving citizen. Go to there hideout in the Forests and chase them away instead of creating hoodlums who cease the opportunity to loot the properties of innocent traders in the markets. Please I beg una Fulani crimal herdsmen don't operate inside town or market.
First and foremost I thank the ESN for doing what is right. And let me also tell you that every fulani man is a murderer no matter where he is, it's in there blood. 99.9% of those you see in the turn are Awusa people not fulanis

5 Likes

Re: Please Emulate ESN stop attacking Legitimate Fulani Living In Town. by Focktot: 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
dignity33:
Google the meaning of town and stop defending faliure or cowardice. Fulani terrorist are in the Forests attacking Yoruba farmers instead of mobilising men to forest they move to market and town attacking legitimate one, it does not make sense my dear.
Slow ipob miscreant

Akinyele is not a town, it is consist of small Settlements and large forest.

Gangan is even smaller.

If Yorubas want to go after city Hausas, they will go to Sabo which is often located in the middle of the town. cheesy
Re: Please Emulate ESN stop attacking Legitimate Fulani Living In Town. by dignity33: 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
freetheking:
First and foremost I thank the ESN for doing what is right. And let me also tell you that every fulani man is a murderer no matter where he is, it's in there blood. 99.9% of those you see in the turn are Awusa people not fulanis
If 99.9% are Hausa why attacking them, if two Nigeria have problem the law enforcement should made to handle it not using it to create ethnic tension in the land we all know that hoodlums cease the opportunity for looting people property. We all known that too much hoodlums are in that part of country.
Re: Please Emulate ESN stop attacking Legitimate Fulani Living In Town. by dignity33: 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
Focktot:
Slow ipob miscreant

Akinyele is not a town, it is consist of small Settlements and large forest.

Gangan is even smaller.

If Yorubas want to go after city Hausas, they will go to Sabo which is often located in the middle of the town. cheesy
The picture of the burnt property or market said Ibadan not a farm or forests. The House of Sariki Fulani burnt are not in the Forests either.

7 Likes

Re: Please Emulate ESN stop attacking Legitimate Fulani Living In Town. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
dignity33:

There is nothing to emulate in ESN.

The whole of Enugu north are occupied by both foreign and Indigenous Fulanis.

What is another definition of Market?
Re: Please Emulate ESN stop attacking Legitimate Fulani Living In Town. by Focktot: 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
dignity33:
The picture of the burnt property or market said Ibadan not a farm or forests. The House of Sariki Fulani burnt are not in the Forests either.
So how Many cattle rearing Fulani live in town.

Or the one burnt by ESN in Eboyi and Imo where they in the forest?
Re: Please Emulate ESN stop attacking Legitimate Fulani Living In Town. by dignity33: 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Thank you and like I said don't attack legitimate Fulani herdsmen living in the town. If Fulani herdsmen are legitimately living with there host without a problem why attacking them, ESN was established to go to forest and flush out Fulani terrorist not the one living in the town by the way they are Nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: Please Emulate ESN stop attacking Legitimate Fulani Living In Town. by dignity33: 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
Focktot:
So how Many cattle rearing Fulani live in town.

Or the one burnt by ESN in Eboyi and Imo where they in the forest?
Have you ever see in a picture or video where ESN go to town and burnt Fulani properties if not those huts build in people farmland?

5 Likes

Re: Please Emulate ESN stop attacking Legitimate Fulani Living In Town. by Focktot: 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
dignity33:
Have you ever see in a picture or video where ESN go to town and burnt Fulani properties if not those huts build in people farmland?
So have ever seen a hausa settlements in town burnt down by Yoruba youth before?

We have Ibadan main town, Akure, Osogbo, Lagos and Ado Ekiti.

Mention one of cities or towns where Yoruba burnt down Hausa settlements (Sabo) in those places.

It seems your brain is working in reverse order.
Re: Please Emulate ESN stop attacking Legitimate Fulani Living In Town. by Brimstone77: 4:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
dignity33:
Thank you my dear friend. What I'm saying is that they should stop attacking innocent one living in the town.
I'm telling you my brother....I felt heart broken seeing those innocent hausas running for their life....they have lost their means of lively hood in the process of these unwarranted agression from some Yoruba hoodlums who are taking advantage of this to loot and destroy people's properties...

2 Likes

Re: Please Emulate ESN stop attacking Legitimate Fulani Living In Town. by dignity33: 4:45pm On Feb 13, 2021
Focktot:
So have ever seen a hausa settlements in town burnt down by Yoruba youth before?

We have Ibadan main town, Akure, Osogbo, Lagos and Ado Ekiti.

Mention one of cities or towns where Yoruba burnt down Hausa settlements (Sabo) in those places.

It seems your brain is working in reverse order.
Stop talking shit whether in the town or villages as long as the are doing legitimate things but don't live in a forest terrorising innocent villagers you have no right to burnt there properties they are legitimately buy from your Oba.

4 Likes

Re: Please Emulate ESN stop attacking Legitimate Fulani Living In Town. by Focktot: 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
dignity33:
Stop talking shit whether in the town or villages as long as the are doing legitimate things but don't live in a forest terrorising innocent villagers you have no right to burnt there properties they are legitimately buy from your Oba.
So the Seriki Fulani that was accused of various crime is honest according to ipob

Obviously all those whose settlement were destroyed last week in the East by ESN are also honest business men.
Re: Please Emulate ESN stop attacking Legitimate Fulani Living In Town. by dignity33: 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
Brimstone77:
I'm telling you my brother....I felt heart broken seeing those innocent hausas running for their life....they have lost their means of lively hood in the process of these unwarranted agression from some Yoruba hoodlums who are taking advantage of this to loot and destroy people's properties...
Looting should be second name of that part of country. Why I'm concerned is that those Hausa Fulani don't know the meaning of Yoruba and Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Please Emulate ESN stop attacking Legitimate Fulani Living In Town. by Brimstone77: 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
dignity33:
Looting should be second name of that part of country. Why I'm concerned is that those Hausa Fulani don't know the meaning of Yoruba and Igbos.
these hausas are peace loving people unlike the fulanis you will never see oh hear that they are making troubles...even down east I have many of them as friends,and they are kind unlike the fulanis that are troublesome,,,I don't no why yorubas are hunting them like animals.

3 Likes

Re: Please Emulate ESN stop attacking Legitimate Fulani Living In Town. by dignity33: 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
Focktot:
So the Seriki Fulani that was accused of various crime is honest according to ipob

Obviously all those whose settlement were destroyed last week in the East by ESN are also honest business men.
Sarki Fulani have being living in that village for years, build a befitting house and the land legitimately bought from your almighty Oba, his means of livelihoods are aware for your people for long before now. Do you have any proved that he is the same criminal attacking your people in the farm because if he is certainly like Sarki Wakili that dares Sunday Igboho I'm sure by now every one would have know it. Blame your Oba that give a criminal land to build house in the town.

2 Likes

Re: Please Emulate ESN stop attacking Legitimate Fulani Living In Town. by Coldie(m): 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
Here is a video of cars and buses being stopped and the passengers asked to identify themselves.

If u are hausa u are gone

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLPAcpTlYK-/?igshid=1jetpzsuldkzbt

They almost attacked the yoruba girl on the back seat cause she was putting on hijab
Re: Please Emulate ESN stop attacking Legitimate Fulani Living In Town. by dignity33: 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
Coldie:
Here is a video of cars and buses being stopped and the passengers asked to identify themselves.

If u are hausa u are gone

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLPAcpTlYK-/?igshid=1jetpzsuldkzbt

They almost attacked the yoruba girl on the back seat cause she was putting on hijab
Is this not a town but somebody said they are not attacking people living in the town. South West have created more jobless youths that cease every opportunity to be a looters that is why the only job they know is being in internet looking for who to scam.

1 Like

Re: Please Emulate ESN stop attacking Legitimate Fulani Living In Town. by secretkiller: 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
#Fulanimustgo death or alive

1 Like

Re: Please Emulate ESN stop attacking Legitimate Fulani Living In Town. by FlamieB(m): 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You must be living a miserable life in reality. Your posts define the kind of life your sorry ass is been exposed in reality.

You really need help.

2 Likes

Re: Please Emulate ESN stop attacking Legitimate Fulani Living In Town. by luvmijeje(f): 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
You have not seen anything yet. It will get to a stage, it will be Northerners identifying the criminals among themselves.

What utter rubbish! The herders needs their mind to be quickly disabuse that they are above the laws.

Yes, Nigeria is one but there are people who are indigenous to every part of this country and their rules and laws needs to be respected.

1 Like

Re: Please Emulate ESN stop attacking Legitimate Fulani Living In Town. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
FlamieB:

You must be living a miserable life in reality. Your posts define the kind of life your sorry ass is been exposed in reality.

You really need help.

Stop living in pain...Mr.

let's others be......ndi our oil crew
Re: Please Emulate ESN stop attacking Legitimate Fulani Living In Town. by dignity33: 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
luvmijeje:
You have not seen anything yet. It will get to a stage, it will be Northerners identifying the criminals among themselves.

What utter rubbish! The herders needs their mind to be quickly disabuse that they are above the laws.

Yes, Nigeria is one but there are people who are indigenous to every part of this country and their rules and laws needs to be respected.
Go to the Forests to attack criminal herdsmen not legitimate citizen like you.

1 Like

Re: Please Emulate ESN stop attacking Legitimate Fulani Living In Town. by luvmijeje(f): 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
dignity33:
Go to the Forests to attack criminal herdsmen not legitimate citizen like you.

Stop giving us foolish advice. Where were you when the Kings and Citizens were crying out for the protection of the security personnel?
Re: Please Emulate ESN stop attacking Legitimate Fulani Living In Town. by chubinwa(m): 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2021
Afonjas will never learn. they will rather condemn igbos than accept their weaknesses

2 Likes

Re: Please Emulate ESN stop attacking Legitimate Fulani Living In Town. by tamdun: 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
We know what u Igbos are doing and pray God answered your prayers, when hausa people start their own in North, we all know ur people won't be.... lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

5-0. Buhari Filling Major World Institutions With Nigerians. / Hypocrisy of Yorubas When It Comes To Nnamdi Kanu and ESN / Igwe Of Nnewi, Orizu Inaugurates Nnewi Security Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.