Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Cockatiel Parrots For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Cockatiel Parrots For Sale (1966 Views)

My Experience With Pet Parrots I Bought Today But Had To Give Them Away / Parrots For Sale. / Lovely parrots for sale.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cockatiel Parrots For Sale by Clawfrican(f): 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
Cockatiels are easy birds to care for, making them a desirable pet. Their endless affection facilitates their natural ability to bond with their pet parents. Playpens are a great way to allow them to interact with you outside of their habitat!

- Cockatiels are terrific companions with lots of personality.
- Extremely social, and thrive on interaction.
- Love to play with toys and can learn to "sing"
- Scientific Name: Nymphicus hollandicus

Re: Cockatiel Parrots For Sale by Clawfrican(f): 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
Contact CLAWFRICAN BIRD HOMES on WhatsApp at +2349093835336 to make further enquiries.

Delivery is possible anywhere in Africa. �

Re: Cockatiel Parrots For Sale by Patented: 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
How much
Re: Cockatiel Parrots For Sale by Clawfrican(f): 12:52am On Feb 14, 2021
Patented:
How much
Contact us on WhatsApp, brav. We reply better that way.
+2349093835336
Re: Cockatiel Parrots For Sale by Clawfrican(f): 11:15am On Feb 19, 2021
New batch of COCKATIELS for new homes.

Send a DM to get these affordable talking beauties.

Re: Cockatiel Parrots For Sale by Royruky(m): 6:45am On Feb 22, 2021
Clawfrican:

Lovely cockatiel parrots you have there. I have a breeding pair. They are currently incubating their eggs

1 Like

Re: Cockatiel Parrots For Sale by Clawfrican(f): 1:37am On Feb 25, 2021
Royruky:

Lovely cockatiel parrots you have there. I have a breeding pair. They are currently incubating their eggs

That's very nice. Congrats
Re: Cockatiel Parrots For Sale by Clawfrican(f): 1:55am On Feb 25, 2021
New set of Cockatiel available

WhatsApp Clawfrican @ 09093835336 for more enquiries.

Re: Cockatiel Parrots For Sale by Royruky(m): 2:08am On Feb 25, 2021
Clawfrican:

That's very nice. Congrats

Thanks. I am eagerly waiting for them to hatch.

1 Like

Re: Cockatiel Parrots For Sale by PetsAirways: 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
For cockatiel owners, learn about your bird's diet, care tips, and training techniques.

https://www.petlovers.com.ng/cockatiel-parrots-nigeria/
Re: Cockatiel Parrots For Sale by Clawfrican(f): 8:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
Royruky:

Thanks. I am eagerly waiting for them to hatch.
Hello
Like to update us, we're very eager to see the cuties
Re: Cockatiel Parrots For Sale by Royruky(m): 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
Clawfrican:

Hello

They actually hatched but they could not make it
Re: Cockatiel Parrots For Sale by Royruky(m): 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
Clawfrican:

Hello

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL7cSr9gDHm/?igshid=1jq8v28a9kw5h

Visit my Instagram page to see the video

@royrukevwe
Re: Cockatiel Parrots For Sale by WoundedLamb: 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2021
How do you deal with the feather dust? I've had different parrot species, and out of all of them, cockatiels, cockatoos and African gray were way too dusty. Other species didn't produce any feather dust. I tried to address this dust issue with constant bathing but I'm wondering if there are better ways. I'm about to get a new set I'd so much want to get cockatiels due to their personality but the thought of having to deal with feather dust again scares me. I like sun conures but they are too loud and budgies are a bit too skittish for me.
Re: Cockatiel Parrots For Sale by etrange: 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2021
A few questions, OP:

1) How old are they?
2) Do you know thier genders?
3) What colours are available?
4) Are there flighted or clipped?
5) Are they hand raised?
6) What diet are they on presently?
7) What's the cost of a pair?

Thanks!
Re: Cockatiel Parrots For Sale by etrange: 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
WoundedLamb:
How do you deal with the feather dust? I've had different parrot species, and out of all of them, cockatiels, cockatoos and African gray were way too dusty. Other species didn't produce any feather dust. I tried to address this dust issue with constant bathing but I'm wondering if there are better ways. I'm about to get a new set I'd so much want to get cockatiels due to their personality but the thought of having to deal with feather dust again scares me. I like sun conures but they are too loud and budgies are a bit too skittish for me.

Cockatiels will always produce body dust. It's their nature. Contrary to what OP said, no parrot is actually easy to take care off. Anyone buying one should be prepared for the long commitment involved. A lot of cleaning to do as they are naturally messy. Good luck trying to potty train them.
Re: Cockatiel Parrots For Sale by WoundedLamb: 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
etrange:

Cockatiels will always produce body dust. It's their nature. Contrary to what OP said, no parrot is actually easy to take care off. Anyone buying one should be prepared for the long commitment involved. A lot of cleaning to do as they are naturally messy. Good luck trying to potty train them.

I know. I agree.

I wanted a dog this time but I just don't have the time to always walk and pick after it. cry
Re: Cockatiel Parrots For Sale by Dukeolumidemans(m): 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2021
Clawfrican:

Hi am interested. Chat me kn 08036892360. Cheers.
Re: Cockatiel Parrots For Sale by 444adedeji: 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
okay
Re: Cockatiel Parrots For Sale by Alsonjecs: 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
I love these birds very much. My cockatiel has lived with me for five years. It's an intelligent bird, it understands my commands, for example, when I let it fly around the room and call it to sit on my shoulder. It loves to try everything and peck, and once I had to quickly read Can Cockatiels eat Arugula because the pet really wanted to try it. But I usually buy vitamin supplement food for my cockatiel at the pet store. By the way, when I bought the parrot, I thought it was a boy and wanted to teach it to talk, but when the cockatiel laid an empty egg, I realized I was wrong about its gender.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Amazing Rottweiler Pups @ Affordable Prices / Want A Mini Zoo In Your Home?. Call Us On 08131148045

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.