Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Discover The World's Most Adorable Twins Ever. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Discover The World's Most Adorable Twins Ever. (1839 Views)

Funke Akindele-bello Finally Unveils Faces Of Her Adorable Twins / See This Adorable Twins With Different Skin Colour / First Glimpse Of Beyonce's Adorable Twins Sir And Rumi Carter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discover The World's Most Adorable Twins Ever. by black9: 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
They say it's double the giggles and double the grins, and double the trouble if you're blessed with twins.

Today February 13, marks the 52nd birthday of the Rufai twins consisting of Simiat Taiwo and Shamsudeen Kehinde Rufai.

And in acknowledgement of these graced twins, www.plugcentralhub.com thought to share some unpopular facts about the most unidentical twins living across world.

1. Gender.
Taiwo is a female while Kehinde is the Male.

2. Profession
Kehinde works in the United states as a government scientist, while Taiwo is an English teacher in a private school.

3. Origins
They are the last born of the Rufai royalty from Ota Awori.

4. Sibling
The late Dr. BM Rufai of OAUTH/ Titilope Medical Centre was oldest among their 5 siblings.

5. Incidentally Taiwo Simiat is my Mum, making Kehinde Shamsudeen my uncle. And both are now converted Christians as Uncle Kenny even happens to be an ordained Bishop

Remember Bankulli? Well he appeared on Celeb Stopover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4K7tEi_C6w

Say a lovely birthday prayer for the World's most lovable twins

1 Like

Re: Discover The World's Most Adorable Twins Ever. by Iliveforever(m): 6:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
So what should we do??
Re: Discover The World's Most Adorable Twins Ever. by black9: 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
Iliveforever:
So what should we do??

I learned that a positive birthday comment, prayer or remark never killed anyone

1 Like

Re: Discover The World's Most Adorable Twins Ever. by Iliveforever(m): 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
black9:

I learned that a positive birthday comment, prayer or remark never killed anyone

Then or is it now you just edited your post?
Re: Discover The World's Most Adorable Twins Ever. by Pejudear(f): 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
To the twins happy birthday. Long life in good health is for them.
Re: Discover The World's Most Adorable Twins Ever. by talk2hb1(m): 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
Tooh, noted.
Re: Discover The World's Most Adorable Twins Ever. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2021
I remember a twin we had in our school (Colin and Charles) who argued about everything. One day, they were arguing as usual about who will take the lion share of the 50 naira given to them by their cousin who appears to be a senior student in the school. Colin insisted on equal share , Charles wanted the lion share 30:20. They argued as usual till they sought my opinion. I asked who the eldest is grin another argument started when they were done I asked another question "since none of you is the eldest, who will die first?" Dem argue till school over.

Btw happy birthday to your mom and uncle.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Mind Blowing Cars Owned By Obi Cubana And His Source Of Income / Former Teacher At Dowen College Discreetly Shares Dirty Secrets About The School / Instagram Twerker Korra Obidi Teach Ladies How To S£duce & Satisfy Their Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.