Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

I Toured The Most Luxurious Estate In Abuja Nigeria! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Toured The Most Luxurious Estate In Abuja Nigeria! (641 Views)

Tour To Amen Estate Phase II | The Most Luxurious Estate In Ibeju-lekki Lagos / 13 Luxurious estate where Nigerian elites live in Lagos / I Toured The Most Luxurious Estate In Lagos Nigeria! (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Toured The Most Luxurious Estate In Abuja Nigeria! by TayoAinaFilms(m): 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
I Toured the Most Luxurious Estate in Abuja Nigeria is a video about me taking you on a luxury tour of one of the most expensive real estates in the Federal capital territory Abuja, Nigeria. If you have plans of moving to Nigeria and owning real estate, this video is for you. Do like watch and enjoy.

This week we are in Abuja, Nigeria touring one of the most iconic Estates ever built in Nigeria. This estate was built by a Nigerian and in the next video we will be sharing more about his story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3gGxEReer8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Toured The Most Luxurious Estate In Abuja Nigeria! by Fmghewzy(m): 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
I never knew you were on Nairaland bro,I am big fan bro.
I love everything you do, and I am glad to see Nigerians with positive minds like you.

God bless you, keep up with your good work.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Apartments Available For Rent In Benin City / Land In Eko Atlantic City , V/Island - Best Deals / A Beautiful One Storey Building House For Sale At Agric, Ikorodu Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.