Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Pls Help Me To Be A Man Again - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help Me To Be A Man Again (326 Views)

Regain Your Pride As A Man Again / Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me To Be A Man Again by seatedking: 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
I am bringing my cry to the nairaland family as a last resort cos all other efforts have failed. I have run out of options. Pls bear with me.
I used to work for an organization as a driver in Abuja where I live with my family. It was a contract job which expired June last year. Since then I have written several applications to different organizations and companies seeking for another job without success. This has put me in a very difficult position as I have not been able to cater for the needs of my family. The situation was so bad that we did not celebrate Christmas last year cos I couldn't afford to buy anything for them. This was a very painful and highly demoralizing experience for me cos it was happening for the first time since I got married 13 years ago.
My wife has been trying but she can only do very little cos she's a teacher in a private school whose irregular salary is a little above 20k. As I speak, my children have been sent home from school since last week because of school fees. I put up my electric generator and water dispenser for sale in order to meet some of the pressing needs of the family but for weeks now no one has indicated interest. The shame is becoming unbearable for me.
Pls, I desperately need the help of the nairaland family to salvage my dignity cos the situation is making me begin to loose my respect in the eyes of my wife. I am appealing to kind spirited individuals to help me raise the sum of one hundred and fifty thousand (150k) which is what I need to fix my old car so I can put it to commercial use to enable me provide for the needs of my family. Pls help me to stand on my feet again, Even if its a loan I will be glad to receive it and I promise to pay it back when I start making use of the car. PLS HELP ME TO BE A MAN AGAIN!! 08186583501.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How She Delivered Two Children For Her Blood Brother (video) / A Women Empowerment Story - Babban Gona's WEDI Members / Quality And Affordable Window Blinds Available In Different Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.