Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Donald Trump: "Our Historic Movement Has Only Just Begun" - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: "Our Historic Movement Has Only Just Begun" (27794 Views)

Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) / Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) / Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: "Our Historic Movement Has Only Just Begun" by adm212144: 11:02am On Feb 14, 2021
MT:

Because getting a conviction in the Senate would have barred him from holding any public office eternally. That would have been the simple road to trudge.

Believe it or not, Trump is damaged with that trial. The Americans saw the magnitude of the horror that happened. The GOPs indirectly made it clear Trump had no future with the Republicans. They decided to give him a soft landing. Even the minority GOP leader agreed Trump's words were inciteful and out the blame firmly at his (Trump) door step

Now, lot of litigations are coming. FBI is investigating. Georgia is warming up. New York is preparing a case. Court is not forgiving like the Senate. The spectacle is just starting.
dont mind them they think it’s like Nigeria that We worship people .this is exactly the problem we are facing with our leaders .thy think Americans are gullible to that extent
Re: Donald Trump: "Our Historic Movement Has Only Just Begun" by EmekaA125(m): 11:12am On Feb 14, 2021
Trump remains the greatest President ever to have graced the Oval Office. His return will be massive and mind-blowing. God bless DJT.
Re: Donald Trump: "Our Historic Movement Has Only Just Begun" by EmekaA125(m): 11:13am On Feb 14, 2021
Thunder fire Nancy Pelosi, Democrats and all Nigeria based Biden gay supporters. Shameless idiots

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: "Our Historic Movement Has Only Just Begun" by hush15: 11:16am On Feb 14, 2021
adm212144:
Abeg stop this religion attaché yo everything.triump is no way saint and saviour .he has done worst thing to American democracy than any president.whats the difference between him and Africa leaders .he wanted to change constitution under the disguise of Religion.Abeg we are just been biased because he’s a Christian .have you forgotten that the democrats too have God and they are also Christian.This is exactly same problem Nigeria is having ethnicity ,Religion .i happy for Americans and I’m sure they won’t rrgret their choice for Bidding.people will be coming up that he was written in Bible Infact some people even predict his coming back .face prophesy that is base of calculations and their wishful thinking .Lets see what will become of him soon .im quite sures he’s going to face criminal charges let’s see if the senate will vote for him on that too and don’t forget that republican only vote to protect their party but there are inside problem within their party

Am not attaching religion to anything. Am just saying he overcomes irrespective of the challenges.
We know he is not perfect but we know he is faithful and it doesn't matter how hard enemies try, He always Trump them all.

As for Biden, he better seek grace cos without grace, he will only amount to failure and the only way to that is to put God first.
Re: Donald Trump: "Our Historic Movement Has Only Just Begun" by Vivian16: 11:36am On Feb 14, 2021
Sirjamo:
When will you people get over the 2015 election defeat? Everyday, one of you must cry on 2015, dem swear for una?
The situation on ground now is that everybody is crying now, even the people that voted Buhari in power are now crying more than the Wailers
Re: Donald Trump: "Our Historic Movement Has Only Just Begun" by echodrum(m): 11:42am On Feb 14, 2021
Bluntguy:
Those democrats be like Buhari and APC. They have gotten what they have always wanted but will perform worse than the people they demonized.
will you keep quiet?
Re: Donald Trump: "Our Historic Movement Has Only Just Begun" by clemzo101(m): 11:51am On Feb 14, 2021
JuIiusmalema:
Nancy Pelosi is a devil
big one grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: "Our Historic Movement Has Only Just Begun" by clemzo101(m): 11:52am On Feb 14, 2021
They are more afraid of Trump now than even before, so they will instigate court cases everywhere against him grin
Re: Donald Trump: "Our Historic Movement Has Only Just Begun" by clemzo101(m): 11:53am On Feb 14, 2021
Now some people are coming out to say that he raped them in 1990 grin
Re: Donald Trump: "Our Historic Movement Has Only Just Begun" by ibuildstuff(m): 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
Bluntguy:
Those democrats be like Buhari and APC. They have gotten what they have always wanted but will perform worse than the people they demonized.
It's embarrassing when u guys compare Nigeria politics to US, u think infrastructure n education is their problem?
Re: Donald Trump: "Our Historic Movement Has Only Just Begun" by ibuildstuff(m): 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
clemzo101:
Now some people are coming out to say that he raped them in 1990 grin
U just woke up from comma or what?
Re: Donald Trump: "Our Historic Movement Has Only Just Begun" by Laurene: 12:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
elmessiahs:
those seven Republicans that voted against Trump are likely presidential hopefuls.
is it Mitt Romney, Susan Collins, Pat Toomey, Lisa murkowski, Bill Cassidy, Richard Burr?

how would they win the primary?

they are already being censured in their local State and home Republican party.

they could even lose their primaries, I'm sure of Lisa murkowski.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: "Our Historic Movement Has Only Just Begun" by Laurene: 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
justosee:
Mitt Romney dream is to because president, which is impossible with Trump still in the picture.
even John Kasich and Jeb Bush. they would be disappointed.
Re: Donald Trump: "Our Historic Movement Has Only Just Begun" by Mars16(m): 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
jcross19:
paying entire debt made him a best president? Ahahahahahhaahah even during Jonathan ,okonjo got Nigeria debt relieved from Paris club.. Okay
I laff that guy

Re: Donald Trump: "Our Historic Movement Has Only Just Begun" by Kehmi: 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
The only thing Trump supporters have in common, low IQ.
Re: Donald Trump: "Our Historic Movement Has Only Just Begun" by mach7(m): 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
Laurene:
is it Mitt Romney, Susan Collins, Pat Toomey, Lisa murkowski, Bill Cassidy, Richard Burr?

Burr and Toomey are already retiring. But Trump will certain primary Collins, Murkowski, Sasse and Cassidy in 2022. Romney I think is safe because he has a strong base amongst the Mormons of Utah. Trump's hold on the Republican party at the moment is very strong.
Re: Donald Trump: "Our Historic Movement Has Only Just Begun" by wirinet(m): 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
Bluntguy:

I had thought You guys would have compared Trump to Buhari, as both refused to concede to an election they lost, and both encouraged their supporters to react violently leading to unnecessary deaths. So I don't understand how you can vilify buhari but praise Trump for inciting violence after an election loss.

This new attitude of trump in refusing to concede elections has started reverberating around the world. In Myanmar, the army refused to accept an election it lost and forcefully took over government. What happens if APC losses the next elections and refuses to concede and handover, despite losing at the courts. I would love to hear what you guys will say then.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: "Our Historic Movement Has Only Just Begun" by mach7(m): 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
Laurene:
even John Kasich and Jeb Bush. they would be disappointed.
Neither of them have any clout left in the Republican party. The Anti-Trumpers will push forward Nikki Haley,
Re: Donald Trump: "Our Historic Movement Has Only Just Begun" by elmessiahs(m): 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
Laurene:

wow nice of your listing... I not that conversant with the rest but I know Romney too be popular... will actually investigate their policies and strength.
Re: Donald Trump: "Our Historic Movement Has Only Just Begun" by wirinet(m): 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
truthfulparrot:
The Democrats got this wrong. They should have ignored Trump instead of attempting to impeach him. Now the impeachment move is looking like a witch-hunt. Trump is the greatest winner here.

No they did not get it wrong. The Democrats knew exactly what they are doing. They knew from the beginning that the republicans would never voted to implicate and remove Trump, they did it first for posterity and to continue to erode the republican base. Just like the first impeachment trial, it will be on the records forever and some republicans would have a change of mind in their support of Trump and the republicans in general. That 7 senators voted against trump and many more blame Trump for the violence despite voting against conviction means some republicans are jumping ship. There is no way the republicans will win the popular votes if they present Trump in the next elections. The Democrats are waiting for the republicans to make the mistake of presenting Trump in the next elections.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: "Our Historic Movement Has Only Just Begun" by Ishilove: 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
Flackoo:
You bullied someone out of office you still want to ban him from contesting future elections...MAKA WHY? NA ONLY UNA WAKA COME? I think Biden should focus on why he was voted and leave all these political pseudo agenda!! I pray Americans don't make the same mistake we made here in Nigeria!! If you ask an average Nigerian back in 2015, he/she will say Aisha husband is the best thing after dominas pizza but now even the Aisha sef don comot her hand for our matter dance awilo enter Burj Khalifa.
LMAO
Re: Donald Trump: "Our Historic Movement Has Only Just Begun" by Topmaike007(m): 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
naijapips04:

A sitting general that is organising terrorism around the world. Killing Americans and other national. Piss be on to his name.
link to prove the American he killed and date or else I won't take your word seriously
Re: Donald Trump: "Our Historic Movement Has Only Just Begun" by Iamzik: 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
Sirjamo:
When will you people get over the 2015 election defeat? Everyday, one of you must cry on 2015, dem swear for una?

Those who refuse to learn from history will repeat it. Nigerian are so emotional instead of being reasonable. Buhari has changed Nigeria to Dubai as promised yeah? Untill we learn form mistake of 2015, we Will keep electing progressively worse people to power. So yeah... We will shove 2015 in the faces of foolish apc voters until they learn
Re: Donald Trump: "Our Historic Movement Has Only Just Begun" by naijapips04: 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
Topmaike007:
link to prove the American he killed and date or else I won't take your word seriously

Dude he was the bleeping leader of ISIL/ISIS.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Bakr_al-Baghdadi
Re: Donald Trump: "Our Historic Movement Has Only Just Begun" by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
MT:

Because getting a conviction in the Senate would have barred him from holding any public office eternally. That would have been the simple road to trudge.

Believe it or not, Trump is damaged with that trial. The Americans saw the magnitude of the horror that happened. The GOPs indirectly made it clear Trump had no future with the Republicans. They decided to give him a soft landing. Even the minority GOP leader agreed Trump's words were inciteful and put the blame firmly at his (Trump) door step

Now, lot of litigations are coming. FBI is investigating. Georgia is warming up. New York is preparing a case. Court is not forgiving like the Senate. The spectacle is just starting.
Okay, if you say so, I am guessing you think Trump would take all these lying down. Did you know that Trump won 22 of 1of 45 of his court cases filed against the democrats on the elections fraud? And the rest the 23 thrown out? Did you watch the impeachment trial? If you did you would know that the democrats had nothing on Trump just aload of videos recorded by "i don't know who". why did the democrats decided not to call witnesses? Why did the democrats not condenm last years riots by the democrats supporters?. Did you watch the Maxine waters video? Did you watch Joe biden threatning to beat the hell out of Trump behind the gym? grin did you watch Madona threatning to blow up the white house? Did you watch wife beater jonny depp threatning to assasinate Trump? The democrats should have condenmed all that but they didn't. Did you watch Kamala Harris supporting the riots last year? Did you hear Cuomo saying that Protests do not have to be peaceful? Did you hear the democrats senator Schumer saying that he is proud of the rioters destroying people's businesses last year? All that riots last year was also incitations of violence and violence. The same thing the dems are accussing Trump of.

The democrats do not have anything on Trump. Why are they even so keen and obsessed to impeach Trump? If they believe he is not popular? Or will never win again.

We will see how it all pans out, the democrats will regret opening this can of worms.

I can bet you £1000 (and I mean it) Trump cannot be touched by the courts the democrats or anyone else. Trump is still the leader of the conservatives, without Trump there is not Republican party and the republicans know it.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: "Our Historic Movement Has Only Just Begun" by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
MT:

Really?. Yet he failed to win an election.

Please let's not go through the charade of how Democrats claimed victory at the polls. That wouldn't be necessary any longer.

But Democrats should consider that victory as a gift from Trump, not to them but to US and the World in general. In other words, they were gifted for peace to reign, especially at a time COVID-19 was busy claiming lives.

Because the Trump that I've studied can fight o. And he can really fight till the very end. But it's very reasonable to put the country first, and that was what he ended up doing.

In addition, despite being a dogged fighter, Trump remains a Man of Peace. Don't forget that he didn't lead US into any war and he also ensured that Terrorists forgot their mandate to terrorize like before.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: "Our Historic Movement Has Only Just Begun" by Sirjamo: 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
Iamzik:

Those who refuse to learn from history will repeat it. Nigerian are so emotional instead of being reasonable. Buhari has changed Nigeria to Dubai as promised yeah? Untill we learn form mistake of 2015, we Will keep electing progressively worse people to power. So yeah... We will shove 2015 in the faces of foolish apc voters until they learn
Continue crying

Re: Donald Trump: "Our Historic Movement Has Only Just Begun" by shegun4sur: 3:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
truthfulparrot:
The Democrats got this wrong. They should have ignored Trump instead of attempting to impeach him. Now the impeachment move is looking like a witch-hunt. Trump is the greatest winner here.

Don't mind them
They really had wild fantasies
Re: Donald Trump: "Our Historic Movement Has Only Just Begun" by Iamzik: 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
Sirjamo:
Continue crying

Very childish!
Re: Donald Trump: "Our Historic Movement Has Only Just Begun" by ofiko123(m): 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
Trump the man of the moment...

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: "Our Historic Movement Has Only Just Begun" by 5thcolm(m): 3:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
blowjohn:
I just pity CNN.

Pity CNN for what?
Re: Donald Trump: "Our Historic Movement Has Only Just Begun" by 5thcolm(m): 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
gypsey:
Okay, if you say so, I am guessing you think Trump would take all these lying down. Did you know that Trump won 22 of 1of 45 of his court cases filed against the democrats on the elections fraud? And the rest the 23 thrown out? Did you watch the impeachment trial? If you did you would know that the democrats had nothing on Trump just aload of videos recorded by "i don't know who". why did the democrats decided not to call witnesses? Why did the democrats not condenm last years riots by the democrats supporters?. Did you watch the Maxine waters video? Did you watch Joe biden threatning to beat the hell out of Trump behind the gym? grin did you watch Madona threatning to blow up the white house? Did you watch wife beater jonny depp threatning to assasinte Trump? The democrats should have condenmed all that but they didn't. Did you watch Kamala Harris supporting the riots last year? Did you hear Cuomo saying that Protests do not have to be peaceful? Did you hear the democrats senator Schumer saying that he is proud of the rioters destroying people's businesses last year?

The democrats do not have anything on Trump. Why are they even so keen and obsessed to impeach Trump? If they believe he is not popular? Or will never win again.

We will see how it all pans out, the democrats will regret opening this can of worms.

I can bet you £1000 (and I mean it) Trump cannot be touched by the courts the democrats or anyone else. Trump is still the leader of the conservatives, without Trump there is not Republican party and the republicans know it.

And there is where the problem lies for Republicans.
Trumps have caused more harm to Republicans than good.
I want a strong Republican party but it's unfortunate Trump have made them weaker than ever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Egypt Devalues Its Pound, Loses Over 50% Against US Dollars / Trump Alarms Lawmakers With Disparaging Words For Haiti And Africa / Mass Shooting: President Trump And Wife Visit Dayton And El Paso (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.