Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Government Now Employs Youths On Social Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Government Now Employs Youths On Social Media (682 Views)

Lagos State Government Now Use Yoruba As Its Official Language On Facebook / Fayose: Buhari's Government Now Employer, Defender Of Terrorists, Bandits / Wike Employs Wife Of Joseph Blankson Who Died After Saving 13 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Government Now Employs Youths On Social Media by riteshgoyal2928: 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
At first I thought it was a lie when Debo told me he was contacted by an anonymous person to work for the government on social media. But when he collected his first pay of 200k, then I believe him.
Recently, government has been employing Nigerians to post and comment on popular forums and pages online for a token. If you doubt this, go to any political post on Nairaland. You will be amazed how some post stupidly supports the government.
My friend has 13 fake accounts he uses for government on Nairaland alone.
It’s really hard to fight a rotten system.

8 Likes

Re: Government Now Employs Youths On Social Media by Jostoman: 11:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
They are uncountable on nairaland

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government Now Employs Youths On Social Media by Tulsaguy: 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
Obviously na. Dem yapa for nairaland.

Dem were go com de disguise with different monickers. We sabi una. Let me not shake the table yet.

A failing govt. that can't provide job for the teeming young population would have no option than to engage "the fortunate" ones to sell its useless propaganda and deodorize its stinking policies for the gullible ones.

Even "the fortunate ones" didn't realize they have signed off their future in a 200k pay cheque for the unrepentant kleptomaniac generation of the old guards.

How many enjoy free education, free text & notebooks today? I can remember vividly we met these things in the early 90s?

All of that are now in the politicians big tummies.

2 Likes

Re: Government Now Employs Youths On Social Media by an0daGuy: 11:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
Yes na don’t you know before? Bubu called them his ‘internet warriors’ and told them he will shake their hand after he finishes feeding his cows.

Ask hellanus, manna vulturegrill, iamwonderful, omenka, afamed, blackfirex etc.

All of them are very strong online warriors for bubu. Bmc self dey learn work where these ones dey lol grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government Now Employs Youths On Social Media by capitalzero: 11:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
an0daGuy:
Yes naq don’t you know before? Bubu called them his ‘intern warriors’ and told them he will shake their hand after he finishes feed i his cows.

Ask hellanus, manna vulturegrill, iamwonderful, omenka, afamed, blackfirex etc.

All of them are very strong online warriors for bubu. Bmc self dey learn work where these ones dey lol grin

Many of them would regret in their old age

3 Likes

Re: Government Now Employs Youths On Social Media by johnmartus(m): 11:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
Continue fooling yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Government Now Employs Youths On Social Media by illicit(m): 7:01am On Feb 14, 2021
How can I join, pls put me through....
Re: Government Now Employs Youths On Social Media by flokii: 9:00am On Feb 14, 2021
The problem is a country that stinks of hypocrisy..

Where an Anambra man will leave Akwuzu SARS matter and be crying for Justice for 'Lekki massacre without bodies' just to instigate chaos and destructions in Lagos.

The system is bad quite alright, but we won't gain anything trying to destroy what is left by constant attacks and destruction on government (the people) owned properties and infrastructure. Na we go still suffer am and our coming generations.

My point is.. people tend to be activists and critics on social media but when they get to power and the time comes to change things, then story starts. When they see the leakeges for money to flow into their pockets, they throw away their senses and become exactly like those they were condemning. Desmond Elliot with all his forming is there with those he criticized chilling and balling with State resources.

The Debo guy won't be any different from the look of things. I might be wrong though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Government Now Employs Youths On Social Media by Notasyouthink: 10:18am On Feb 14, 2021
riteshgoyal2928:
At first I thought it was a lie when Debo told me he was contacted by an anonymous person to work for the government on social media. But when he collected his first pay of 200k, then I believe him.
Recently, government has been employing Nigerians to post and comment on popular forums and pages online for a token. If you doubt this, go to any political post on Nairaland. You will be amazed how some post stupidly supports the government.
I know thats exactly what oyigboupdate aka udele speaks does.. Attacking IPOB and nnamdi kanu leaving the rot in zoo system that gave birth to kanu and his group can only be done by zoo government paid agent.

3 Likes

Re: Government Now Employs Youths On Social Media by kilonshele101(m): 10:47am On Feb 14, 2021
When ipobian are out of argument, they result in this type of blackmail to discredit other people's opinions

Must everyone agree to your fu*ked up hateful opinion?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government Now Employs Youths On Social Media by Afamed: 11:02am On Feb 14, 2021
Akwuzu Peter Obi pandemic children of hate are here to divert attention. When will innocent people who died during obi tenure get justice?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Government Now Employs Youths On Social Media by overseasnbeyond: 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
The President himself said they have online warrior who constantly writes fake news to deceive the public.
In my own little way , I have nothing to loose nor gain from the situation in Nigeria, speaking against injustice in Nigeria is difficult to fight even if you write too extreme you get ban from Nairaland for no reason, wonder if Nairaland is part of the online warrior and forum the presidency referred to.
You may go ahead and ban me again @seunosewa and group of moderators. I will still make my money on my job with no online posting or show of patriotism to Nigeria.

riteshgoyal2928:
Re: Government Now Employs Youths On Social Media by OyigboUpdate: 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
Notasyouthink:
I know thats exactly what oyigboupdate aka udele speaks does.. Attacking IPOB and nnamdi kanu leaving the rot in zoo system that gave birth to kanu and his group can only be done by zoo government paid agent.

If na you wey dem pay, u no go attack?
Re: Government Now Employs Youths On Social Media by Akudaisi: 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

ozu how far with the APC appointment,u think everyone will sell himself for a plate of garri an mpama
Re: Government Now Employs Youths On Social Media by Notasyouthink: 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

why will I attack?? You think am in the same league with you?? You are hungry both spiritual and physical that is why you took such a demeaning and caused job.. (Anyway you're udele and udele don't know what Honor and dignity is) that is why you behave the way you do And this shows that kanu is innocent of the lies and propaganda being perpetrated on his humble and intelligent person.
Re: Government Now Employs Youths On Social Media by OyigboUpdate: 7:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
Notasyouthink:
why will I attack?? You think am in the same league with you?? You are hungry both spiritual and physical that is why you took such a demeaning and caused job.. (Anyway you're udele and udele don't know what Honor and dignity is) that is why you behave the way you do And this shows that kanu is innocent of the lies and propaganda being perpetrated on his humble and intelligent person.

Na ask I ask u. I no talk say them pay me.
Re: Government Now Employs Youths On Social Media by AfonjaMuslim: 7:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
I think they are attached to the VP's office.
There are many of them here, they create a thread on Osinbajo and the first 10 comments are from them. Click on their profiles and all the topics are Osinbajo related
Re: Government Now Employs Youths On Social Media by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
Lol

During the PDP time in power, we had guys on salary posting on the net for supoorting Gej et al

Now we have the APC version

The more things change, the more they remain the same
Re: Government Now Employs Youths On Social Media by Notasyouthink: 1:06am On Feb 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Na ask I ask u. I no talk say them pay me.
Before nko you go talk true??

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob, I’m Sorry Kemi Olunloyo [statement] / Igbo Presidency: We'll Support Ndigbo In South-south, North Central — Ohaneze / A Tale Of 2 Presidents Describe In An Attachment Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.