Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,380 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Tunji Bello: Support Tinubu In His Progressive Drive - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunji Bello: Support Tinubu In His Progressive Drive (10998 Views)

Tunji Bello: Lagos To Experience 240 Days Of Rain In 2020 / Tunji Bello, Ambode’s SSG: Lagos Witnessed Worst Administration Under Ambode / Fmr Gov. Ambode Lacks Emotional Intelligence - Tunji Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunji Bello: Support Tinubu In His Progressive Drive by liv123: 6:16am On Feb 14, 2021
Zvoice
Re: Tunji Bello: Support Tinubu In His Progressive Drive by kofomii: 6:17am On Feb 14, 2021
Tinubu, please don't waste your money. You dont have what it takes to be Nigeria president.

4 Likes

Re: Tunji Bello: Support Tinubu In His Progressive Drive by Akagas(m): 6:20am On Feb 14, 2021
Just like I said before Every human being in Nigeria must make up his or her mind for south eastern presidency come 2023. No Tinubu no anybody..
Re: Tunji Bello: Support Tinubu In His Progressive Drive by seguno2: 6:22am On Feb 14, 2021
GeneralPula:
One thing I learned from this Tinubu is that you can remain silent and your haters won’t still be able to breathe well..

Lord knows how many paid political propagandist on Nairaland, working hardly everyday to bring Tinubu down, ahead of 2023 that Tinubu himself never speaks about..

Are you also an illiterate like Buhari, so that you don’t know what it means to remain silent
Re: Tunji Bello: Support Tinubu In His Progressive Drive by adeniyi997: 6:23am On Feb 14, 2021
If you watch this VIDEO you won't forget this people easily. progresshttps://youtu.be/pfgq2MncPJY indee
Re: Tunji Bello: Support Tinubu In His Progressive Drive by Patrickker(m): 6:23am On Feb 14, 2021
GeneralPula:
One thing I learned from this Tinubu is that you can remain silent and your haters won’t still be able to breathe well..

Lord knows how many paid political propagandist on Nairaland, working hardly everyday to bring Tinubu down, ahead of 2023 that Tinubu himself never speaks about..
I am not paid, I am not a propagandist. I am just an everyday Nigerian, but I am voting no Tinubu.

7 Likes

Re: Tunji Bello: Support Tinubu In His Progressive Drive by seguno2: 6:25am On Feb 14, 2021
Hezmatosky:
Look at who's talking. Commissioner for water and environment. Where's the water and clean environment in the whole Lagos?

Maybe he delivered them in bullion vans to Bourdillon for his godfather’s use only.

2 Likes

Re: Tunji Bello: Support Tinubu In His Progressive Drive by lexy2014: 6:26am On Feb 14, 2021
SatantheDestroy:
fuk lekki protest. stop the tribal killng and maiming of northerners.
if any of u have withnessed a small war, i mean secondary school war o.
u wont be doing rubbish that might cause a cvil war

https://www.nairaland.com/6413456/bandits-planning-acquire-anti-aircraft-missiles

Are bandits southerners?
Re: Tunji Bello: Support Tinubu In His Progressive Drive by MsAllison(f): 6:26am On Feb 14, 2021
[s]
GeneralPula:

[/s]
and he can also remain silent while his people are being butchered by Fulani herdsmen.

Tinubu urchins are criminals

2 Likes

Re: Tunji Bello: Support Tinubu In His Progressive Drive by Mexyz(m): 6:26am On Feb 14, 2021
GeneralPula:

Maybe we just like lying to ourselves in this country, nobody can bring Jagaban down if he doesn't allow them but then again denying not to see his background works on his presidential ambition is equal to deceiving oneself....
It's so obvious to everyone that he is gunning for the top job in the country.
Make we stop to dey deceive ourselves abeg.

1 Like

Re: Tunji Bello: Support Tinubu In His Progressive Drive by PrinceOfLagos: 6:28am On Feb 14, 2021
Tinubu will never be Nigeria president

This sycophants can continue be eating his stolen money .

3 Likes

Re: Tunji Bello: Support Tinubu In His Progressive Drive by Racoon(m): 6:33am On Feb 14, 2021
grin "Progressive drive" by the self acclaimed "oba awon democrats" Fingers crossed.
Re: Tunji Bello: Support Tinubu In His Progressive Drive by iokpebholo: 6:33am On Feb 14, 2021
GeneralPula:

alY won't he remain silent after a very disgraceful outing during Edo election and his bullon van saga.

1 Like

Re: Tunji Bello: Support Tinubu In His Progressive Drive by nedekid: 6:41am On Feb 14, 2021
GeneralPula:

Oga, which one is bring tinubu down again. That statement is miopic. Lots of us voted tinubu twice as governor and he had backing of all residents of Lagos during the fgn holding of Lagos council funds.
The grouse folks have against him is his quality of judgement. His allience with a know Islamic, ethinic biggot. A know Fulani supremacist. What was he thinking?
Did he not know this man will champion the cause of the fulani and not give a hoot? (even a teenager knew). Did he not know the man will practice nepotism? Did he not know the man will kill and maim and disregard human life? Did he not hold conversations with the man and know that baba is senile, cannot hold a thought process or sensible discurse?
Unless he knew all this and decided to disregard them all for political expediency. Hence the terrible state of the country now.

1 Like

Re: Tunji Bello: Support Tinubu In His Progressive Drive by ariesbull: 6:51am On Feb 14, 2021
Do these yoruba think that other southern tribe are fools

Very cynical people
Re: Tunji Bello: Support Tinubu In His Progressive Drive by CodeTemplar: 6:55am On Feb 14, 2021
GeneralPula:

Candidate like Tinubu, Buhari and Atiku is I won't bother taking a huge rust to the polling booth.
Re: Tunji Bello: Support Tinubu In His Progressive Drive by Abuleoshi: 6:56am On Feb 14, 2021
A commissioner for environment has an SA on politics This is why our Democracy is too expensive with bloated political appointees!
Re: Tunji Bello: Support Tinubu In His Progressive Drive by lexy2014: 6:58am On Feb 14, 2021
GeneralPula:

If u say that there are paid propagandists to "bring Tinubu down ahead of 2023", are there also paid propagandists to bring him up ahead of 2023?

Why 2023? What's happening in 2023 and how does it affect Tinubu?
Re: Tunji Bello: Support Tinubu In His Progressive Drive by SaintBeehot(m): 7:05am On Feb 14, 2021
naijadrivablog:
Late Pa Jakande did in 4yrs and some months what Tinubu and his Boys haven't done in 20yrs.
what Jakande is a failure politically if compared to TINUBU
Re: Tunji Bello: Support Tinubu In His Progressive Drive by Glycosunde: 7:24am On Feb 14, 2021
We're not surprised since it is coming from people who escaped from Yaba left. Madmen wey be werey in disguise. With people like this tell me how Nigeria go better
Re: Tunji Bello: Support Tinubu In His Progressive Drive by F117nighthawk: 7:29am On Feb 14, 2021
Someone who had almost owned half of all the juicy and choice properties in Lagos to himself , now want to get to the national stage? Will this man not also annex most of all the valuable national assets to himself? This is Nigeria, a country where negative vices and absurdity prevails,where people worship money and ill gotten wealth, anything for sure is possible, a country where poverty and irrationality reigns, where people can sell their birth rights and common senses when crumbs are thrown at them,
This country will be totally finished when someone like TINUBU becomes the PRESIDENT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunji Bello: Support Tinubu In His Progressive Drive by NOwazobia: 7:31am On Feb 14, 2021
Even the word progressive has been serious abuse by these political witches. I trust bokoharam than tinubu. I rather vote a terrorist than a cold thief.
Re: Tunji Bello: Support Tinubu In His Progressive Drive by Perfectsouth(m): 7:31am On Feb 14, 2021
grinthanks for making my sunday
Obalatule:
Tinubu has made a pact with the devil
Re: Tunji Bello: Support Tinubu In His Progressive Drive by Ayodele1959(m): 7:41am On Feb 14, 2021
Who knows who is still going to be alive till 2023?? Let’s seek the face of GOD first and the rest shall be added.
Re: Tunji Bello: Support Tinubu In His Progressive Drive by seunoj: 7:44am On Feb 14, 2021
GeneralPula:

Tinubu will bring himself down. Na small time remain
Re: Tunji Bello: Support Tinubu In His Progressive Drive by NOwazobia: 7:45am On Feb 14, 2021
GeneralPula:

But his boys are speaking for him. What does that tells you, has he for once shut them up? He is the one sending them to test the water. You know but the spirit of zombie won't let you, ozour. Many of you on this platform campaigning for criminals are actually thieves offline. That is the only way you are able to feed. From petty phone thieves, offline scam, break of trust to online scam (aka yahoo) and wretched thugs, cultist, touts... That is what all of you supporting tinubu are. No sane mind on earth will support tinubu as a compound leader, let a alone the president of a country. What plan does he have for the youths, to make them wretched touts and thugs like Lagos youths?

1 Like

Re: Tunji Bello: Support Tinubu In His Progressive Drive by Oteikwu1(m): 7:46am On Feb 14, 2021
Lori iro
Re: Tunji Bello: Support Tinubu In His Progressive Drive by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 14, 2021
SaintBeehot:
what Jakande is a failure politically if compared to TINUBU
Can you point to one thing that Tinubu has done during the years of his direct and indirect rule that has positively impacted the life of an average Lagosian. What is (will be) Tinubu’s legacy in Lagos? Even a blind man can see Jakande’s legacy. All Tinubu has done is to grab the resources of lagos for himself, family and cronies.
Why would anyone choose politics over humanity?
Re: Tunji Bello: Support Tinubu In His Progressive Drive by nzekwehumphery(m): 7:53am On Feb 14, 2021
The person way post this no get sense at all.
Re: Tunji Bello: Support Tinubu In His Progressive Drive by allawizzow(m): 7:53am On Feb 14, 2021
Bossontop:
undecided
Vote anoda old man with empty brain abii??..... Mtcheewww

[img]https://media1./images/486c5c5c4f66eac55b035ba6dcbe4594/tenor.gif?itemid=8134339[/img]
Did you say tinubu has empty brain?
Tinubu had his tertiary education in United States, incase you don't know.
He worked for Arthur Anderson, one of the best and biggest 4 accounting firms in the world.
He worked in ExxonMobil for many years.
These are multinational companies and you can't get
Their employments with quota systems.
Bring out a politician better than him to contest in 2023,
Re: Tunji Bello: Support Tinubu In His Progressive Drive by Karemarealty288(m): 7:58am On Feb 14, 2021
A four-term member of the House of Representatives, Monsuru Alao, hailed Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu for his dedication to duty and his loyalty to Asiwaju Tinubu

Loyalty not for Lagosians
Re: Tunji Bello: Support Tinubu In His Progressive Drive by hush15: 8:04am On Feb 14, 2021
Gondonu:

https://thenationonlineng.net/support-tinubu-in-his-progressive-drive/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

This commissioner is insane. Support someone whose son collects 10mil every month from the extortion they collect as toll charge in the name of advertising! Whose daughter extort market men and women all in the name of Iyaloja every day! Someone whose wife extorts Nigerians in the name of senator without defending the nigeria constitution!!!

That commissioner need slapping

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Regime Borrows ₦31tn, To Leave ₦39.12tn Debt For Successor / Okonju Iweala Responds To Wikileaks Scandal / World's Most Unstable Countries: Nigeria Ranked As One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.