Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

COVID-19 Update For February 13 2021 In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Update For February 13 2021 In Nigeria (8874 Views)

COVID-19 Update For August 13 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For July 13 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For January 13 2021 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19 Update For February 13 2021 In Nigeria by References: 12:06am On Feb 14, 2021
1143 New COVID-19 Cases, 1533 Discharged And 13 Deaths On February 13

1,143 new cases of #COVID19Nigeria;
Lagos-319
FCT-157
Kwara-90
Oyo-74
Enugu-72
Nasarawa-69
Imo-58
Osun-51
Gombe-49
Kaduna-31
Edo-23
Katsina-23
Kebbi-23
Ogun-22
Kano-19
Rivers-19
Ebonyi-18
Plateau-14
Delta-7
Ekiti-5
https://twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1360723880730591239?s=19

Highlights
On the 13th of February 2021, 1143 new confirmed cases and 13 deaths were recorded in Nigeria
Till date, 145664 cases have been confirmed, 120399 cases have been discharged and 1747 deaths have been recorded in 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory
The 1143 new cases are reported from 20 states- Lagos (319), FCT (157), Kwara (90), Oyo (74), Enugu (72), Nasarawa (69), Imo (58), Osun (51), Gombe (49), Kaduna (31), Edo (23), Katsina (23), Kebbi (23), Ogun (22), Kano (19), Rivers (19), Ebonyi (18), Plateau (14), Delta (7), and Ekiti (5)
A multi-sectoral national emergency operations centre (EOC), activated at Level 3, continues to coordinate the national response activities
https://covid19.ncdc.gov.ng/

Our discharges today includes 1,040 community recoveries in Lagos State managed in line with guidelines.
https://twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1360726240949399580?s=19

February 12 https://www.nairaland.com/6412995/covid-19-update-february-12-2021

Re: COVID-19 Update For February 13 2021 In Nigeria by Stone123(m): 12:09am On Feb 14, 2021
Whatever has a beginning must have an end! This is real, stay safe everyone.

This FTC pain them ba? Ask the next guy that commented.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Update For February 13 2021 In Nigeria by Pointblank09(m): 12:13am On Feb 14, 2021
Do not look at the figure. Stay safe and follow all safety procedures. The shit is real.

The land grabber above me needs to change before it is too late
Re: COVID-19 Update For February 13 2021 In Nigeria by realstars: 12:15am On Feb 14, 2021
Today Lagos Is 319, but I dont want to believe It to be 419.

I am Allways in a Safe side. Please try to stay safe so that we might be Safe.
Re: COVID-19 Update For February 13 2021 In Nigeria by Megaflex(m): 12:17am On Feb 14, 2021
We'll soon get there. Let's continue staying safe. Even if you believe Covid19 is scam, you won't hurt anyone by putting your nose mask on. It's for the safety of yourself and those around you
Re: COVID-19 Update For February 13 2021 In Nigeria by biddo: 12:38am On Feb 14, 2021
undecided
Re: COVID-19 Update For February 13 2021 In Nigeria by realstars: 12:46am On Feb 14, 2021
Stone123:
This is real,

This FTC pain.
WHO.
i think my many ex, FTC can take you to FCT for your Coins tomorrow.
Lol. grin
Re: COVID-19 Update For February 13 2021 In Nigeria by KarlWest(m): 12:57am On Feb 14, 2021
Over 20,000 active cases still remain ��

Nawa oo
Re: COVID-19 Update For February 13 2021 In Nigeria by okomile(f): 1:04am On Feb 14, 2021
Lagos
My Eko Lasgidi

Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: COVID-19 Update For February 13 2021 In Nigeria by ogascomax: 2:35am On Feb 14, 2021
If we are to debate about this covid-19 of a thing I know that those who believe that it is a scam will have a field day. Where I live, we have never taken it seriously here and today just few people use their nose mask due to government policy. In my office few persons wear it not because they want to wear it but due to the order. If covid-19 was so real and deadly we won't need anybody to tell us, and to be doing all that they can to convince us, for them trying to convince us is the main reason it is a lie.
Truth speak, truth don't need validation, truth is a voice, truth is powerful and truth is real. For them to want to prove to us that it is true is the reason it is a lie. I will say covid-19 guidelines are been neglected in Nigeria and nobody is dying anywhere that I know of.
Don't be a fool now, we have thousands of friends spread across our social media spaces and majority know that it is a scam not just in Nigeria it is a world scam.
How many footballers have died because they do contract the virus? How are they cured? You are locking down the Nations because of your evil agenda and people are still believing this crap is my greatest surprise. I am a Christian the day I start been afraid of diseases or viruses is the day I should stopped been one. If I die I die. Carnality is making men bow to disease. Christ death has become in vain in your life. If I perish I perish I will fear nothing. As they say in the world if I speak I die and if I don't speak I die so I prefer to speak and die but I say I will speak and they will die.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Update For February 13 2021 In Nigeria by NigPatriot(m): 3:26am On Feb 14, 2021
Thank God the numbers are decreasing.
Re: COVID-19 Update For February 13 2021 In Nigeria by Akpuobi1: 3:43am On Feb 14, 2021
Until I see Kogi grin grin

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Update For February 13 2021 In Nigeria by Akpuobi1: 3:46am On Feb 14, 2021
It will definitely reduce so long as UK, USA and other western countries is reducing. Na copy copy country we be.

NigPatriot:
Thank God the numbers are decreasing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Update For February 13 2021 In Nigeria by babajeje123(m): 3:47am On Feb 14, 2021
ogascomax:
If we are to debate about this covid-19 of a thing I know that those who believe that it is a scam will have a field day. Where I live, we have never taken it seriously here and today just few people use their nose mask due to government policy. In my office few persons wear it not because they want to wear it but due to the order. If covid-19 was so real and deadly we won't need anybody to tell us, and to be doing all that they can to convince us, for them trying to convince us is the main reason it is a lie.
Truth speak, truth don't need validation, truth is a voice, truth is powerful and truth is real. For them to want to prove to us that it is true is the reason it is a lie. I will say covid-19 guidelines are been neglected in Nigeria and nobody is dying anywhere that I know of.
Don't be a fool now, we have thousands of friends spread across our social media spaces and majority know that it is a scam not just in Nigeria it is a world scam.
How many footballers have died because they do contract the virus? How are they cured? You are locking down the Nations because of your evil agenda and people are still believing this crap is my greatest surprise. I am a Christian the day I start been afraid of diseases or viruses is the day I should stopped been one. If I die I die. Carnality is making men bow to disease. Christ death has become in vain in your life. If I perish I perish I will fear nothing. As they say in the world if I speak I die and if I don't speak I die so I prefer to speak and die but I say I will speak and they will die.
Oga, this is not so good. There are many believers all over the world that contracted the virus and are no more. Christianity does not allow us to be careless with our health. COVID is real so stay safe.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Update For February 13 2021 In Nigeria by orledaj(m): 3:59am On Feb 14, 2021
Kwara dey fight for top 10 �
Re: COVID-19 Update For February 13 2021 In Nigeria by safeqkhealthcar: 4:47am On Feb 14, 2021
According to the basic principle of evolution, the virus may mutate after infecting the population, and natural selection will favor the transmission of mutant strains with high preference and strong infectivity in the population. The mutation will continue.

Like it or not, global collaboration is a common option for all countries in the world. China can't win this battle alone because the world is a community. Europe and the United States can not complete the vaccination alone. Unless China and the United States cooperate and complete the vaccination globally, it will be difficult to complete the opening up of the world.
Re: COVID-19 Update For February 13 2021 In Nigeria by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:28am On Feb 14, 2021
ogascomax:
Jesus died for a reason... pls don't allow ignorance to kill you..

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For February 13 2021 In Nigeria by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:29am On Feb 14, 2021
Stay safe and masked up... Never allow any conspiracy theorist deceive you
Re: COVID-19 Update For February 13 2021 In Nigeria by Emmyrichboy(m): 7:01am On Feb 14, 2021
ogascomax:
guy u be man fowl, if u no believe keep am to ur self no corrupt other people. Me personally my person died from it ,i was healed from it, no talk wetin u no know
Re: COVID-19 Update For February 13 2021 In Nigeria by TANID(m): 7:37am On Feb 14, 2021
OK
Re: COVID-19 Update For February 13 2021 In Nigeria by Dreydoe(m): 7:54am On Feb 14, 2021
Emmyrichboy:
guy u be man fowl, if u no believe keep am to ur self no corrupt other people. Me personally my person died from it ,i was healed from it, no talk wetin u no know
did u lose ur sense of smell before or after you had it?
Re: COVID-19 Update For February 13 2021 In Nigeria by safeqkhealthcar: 9:09am On Feb 14, 2021
Medical devices, cowid-19 test kit, PCR reagent / syringe, needle / nitrile gloves, latex gloves / refrigerator / refrigerator car / medical refrigerator / mask / Chinese herbal medicine, medicine / thermometer / protective clothing / infusion set / disinfection equipment / vaccine bottle

http://www.safeqkhealthcare.com/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/zongning-skyler-skyler-4428ab1b6/detail/recent-activit

Re: COVID-19 Update For February 13 2021 In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 14, 2021
On 13th, 13 people died.
Re: COVID-19 Update For February 13 2021 In Nigeria by Perfectbeing(m): 11:41am On Feb 14, 2021
Kogi is the only state where the governor doesn't believe in the the virus. It has only 5 cases, whereas its surrounding state (eg Abuja and Edo)has over 20k cases combined whereas. One would wonder if the virus skipped the state where the governor doesn't believe in the scam and spread across other states..
Re: COVID-19 Update For February 13 2021 In Nigeria by JuIiusmalema: 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
ogascomax:
God bless you brother for this enlightening post
Re: COVID-19 Update For February 13 2021 In Nigeria by JuIiusmalema: 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
Emmyrichboy:
healed from wetin? Another useless lying scammer on the loose
Re: COVID-19 Update For February 13 2021 In Nigeria by JuIiusmalema: 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
Dreydoe:
did u lose ur sense of smell before or after you had it?
he is lying
Re: COVID-19 Update For February 13 2021 In Nigeria by Makebitcoin: 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
Liars

(1) (Reply)

I DID NOT start the salt cure rumor, only created awareness of d hoax / Abdul Samad Rabiu: Kwara’s ₦2.5 Billion Cancer Centre To Be Ready In 12 Months / Alomo Bitters: What Is It Really For, Wud U Drink It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.