Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. (3371 Views)

Refineries: How Dangote Group Was Chased Away From Rivers – Bobmanuel / Senator Ahmad Babba Kaita Booed, Chased Away From Wedding In Katsina / Adams Oshiomole Chased Away By Security At Presidential Inauguration (video) (2) (3) (4)

There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by Prinzeemma: 1:27am On Feb 14, 2021
The Hausa people in Ibadan are reportedly chased away by the Yoruba angry youth due to the clash between Hausa and Yoruba people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOTg9u0a0QM

Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by Shuzzi(m): 1:32am On Feb 14, 2021
Siblings fight....nothing to worry about

Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by TossTos: 1:43am On Feb 14, 2021
Serious fire on the mountain ! But i believe Gov fulani Makinde will restore peace as soon as posible
Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by realstars: 1:54am On Feb 14, 2021
Prinzeemma:
The Hausa people in Ibadan are reportedly chased away by the Yoruba angry youth due to the clash between Hausa and Yoruba people.
Them no see something yet,
Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by Mokason288(m): 2:38am On Feb 14, 2021
This story is not true

Yoruba’s are slow to anger

Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by ejighikemeuwa: 3:00am On Feb 14, 2021
housas are Nigerians, they are not your problem leave them, fulanis

Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by HenryWilliams(m): 3:37am On Feb 14, 2021
And so it begins ..
Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by Nobody: 4:02am On Feb 14, 2021
Shebi I dey talk am that day them dey insult me up and down like say I be sai barber. Don't chase them, people go hijack am. See now. They said no they should live among them. No be those among them the burn their things so. They are Nigerians and have the right to live anywhere. See now. This is so very unfair.

Upon all their atrocities if I have an option of living with either an Hausa , an Igbo and a Yoruba I'll gladly choose the Hausa. I won't explain further. Only those that have travelled will understand.

Let's not allow a few wicked elements destroy us. I don talk my own.

Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by Yankee101: 5:08am On Feb 14, 2021
This is getting out of hand

Fish out fulani bandit herdsmen and not target everyone

There are whole cities in the North dedicated to other tribes. Let's be mindful of our own people in the North too.

Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by Firstvaxer: 5:24am On Feb 14, 2021
Say No to ethnic and tribal violence
Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by JohnNU(m): 6:14am On Feb 14, 2021
Hausas are not fulani herdsmen. Hausa dont rear cows. Yorubas should leave the Hausas alone and face the fulani wakili.

Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by ChimaAdeoye: 6:30am On Feb 14, 2021
Fulani people are doing their best to try and rope Hausa people into the evil they have been perpetrating all over Nigeria.

Hausa people are just victims of Fulani crimes and invasion of their farmlands as other Nigerians.

Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by juman(m): 6:34am On Feb 14, 2021
Hausa are largely peaceful.
Fulanis are the terrorists kidnappers and farm destroyers.

Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by PureMe01: 6:39am On Feb 14, 2021
Yorubas out of sheer cowardice will leave the deadly fulanis dealing with them 247 to attack peaceloving Hausas atleast to have something to beat their chests for...
We understand this format of cowardice grin grin

Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by DaddyRochie1642: 6:45am On Feb 14, 2021
Mokason288:
This story is not true

Yoruba’s are slow to anger

Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by Yobabad: 6:54am On Feb 14, 2021
You will never see members of YMM (Yoruba Muslims Miscreants) on this thread

Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:05am On Feb 14, 2021
Viewing....
Brb.....

Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by agadez007(m): 8:08am On Feb 14, 2021
Let it be known that Yorubas started it first
I trust the North they dont forget easily
My own is that whenever they are ready to strike back,they should be able to differentiate between Yourbas and other Nigerians

biko nu

Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by nairalandankrah: 8:09am On Feb 14, 2021
Why are Yoruba's attacking peaceful Hausa's?

Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:16am On Feb 14, 2021
Yankee101:

There are whole cities in the North dedicated to other tribes. Let's be mindful of our own people in the North too.

sincerely, powerful observations.

Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 14, 2021
I strongly condemn this... the people who cause you nightmare are in the bushes and you know that... why are you attacking these Hausa traders... ..i expect every sensible Yoruba person to condemn this wickedness

Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by Dapson73(m): 8:49am On Feb 14, 2021
Hausa man caused this. When he used jazz on a youruba man over a misunderstanding and killed him on his land in this time of high insecurities in Nigeria.
Let Ibadan people deal with anyone who try to enslave them on there land .
No Yoruba can dare that in he North, we are not coward and we are ready for the looming war if Government failed in her responsibilities.
Enough is enough

Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by Jostoman: 9:13am On Feb 14, 2021
TossTos:
Serious fire on the mountain !
But i believe Gov fulani Makinde will restore peace as soon as posible
they are sponsoring some people to scatter Oyo state for Seyi makinde because of 2023 but they have fail.
Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by Guestlander: 9:20am On Feb 14, 2021
PureMe01:
Yorubas out of sheer cowardice will leave the deadly fulanis dealing with them 247 to attack peaceloving Hausas atleast to have something to beat their chests for...
We understand this format of cowardice grin grin

These ibo monkeys should be chased out rather than the Hausas.

Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by Coldie(m): 9:22am On Feb 14, 2021
Guestlander:

Not surprised about the words from the you lol

Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by Jostoman: 9:23am On Feb 14, 2021
Yankee101:

you are here blowing stupid grammar go to YouTube and see how those people you are defending are burning people's property in akinyele.

Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by PureMe01: 9:26am On Feb 14, 2021
Guestlander:

tears grin grin

Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by Shaolin0147(m): 9:26am On Feb 14, 2021
Prinzeemma:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOTg9u0a0QM
Yorubas are very wicked and envious, why chasing away their innocent brothers that did nothing wrong to them, why chasing away peacefull and loving hausas people

This is unacceptable, every Nigerian has the right to live wherever he/she want, Yorubas are envy and jealous of the hausas bcoz of how they're prospering in their land, Yorubas should apologize and bring them back!!

#Onenigeria

Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by Guestlander: 9:29am On Feb 14, 2021
PureMe01:
tears grin grin

A beg, sit in one corner and observe what is going on. Nobody asks for your opinion because it is useless.

Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by realmiracleakab: 9:38am On Feb 14, 2021
That guy who's face showed on the camera is not wise, he will be the first to be arrested by buhari government.

Sanwo-Olu Points Tinubu To ATM Alpha Beta Used To Milk Lagosians In London / The Day I Felt Ashamed As An IGBOMAN / Tinubu's Daughter Sade Constructs 5-star Hotel In Ibadan