Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Mrs Eno Ekong Retire From NYSC, Congratulatory Message From Edet Edem Akpan - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Mrs Eno Ekong Retire From NYSC, Congratulatory Message From Edet Edem Akpan (410 Views)

Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer / Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG / Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mrs Eno Ekong Retire From NYSC, Congratulatory Message From Edet Edem Akpan by edet19892015(m): 2:19am On Feb 14, 2021
Dear Mrs Eno Ekong,

Retirement is an exciting phase of life, after you have worked hard to build your career, and would now sit back and appreciate how far you have come.

Not only is it a time for reflection, but also a time for you to look forward to spending good time with people you care about, and doing things you love to do.

I was most pleased to have worked with you at Akwa Ibom State NYSC camp, during the 2017 Batch 'B' Orientation Course as a Guiness Brand Ambassador, when Guiness Nigeria sponsored some of the camp activities; and since then, I've been learning so much from your online English lessons on WhatsApp and Facebook. I'm no longer afraid to commit grammatical errors because I know you will never be tired of correcting me.

I hope that your retirement opens new avenues for an enthusiastic, lively, loving, strong, committed and disciplined person like you.

You are only retired, Ma, but I know you are not tired. As such, retirement is not the end of the journey but the beginning of a beautiful new voyage for you. God saw you through that whole phase and is still there for you.

Hearty congratulations, Mummy! When I retire, I would love to be just like you: happy, strong, promising and amazing!

Mr Edet Edem Akpan
Guiness Brand Ambassador.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Steps To Take / NYSC PPA needed @Gbagada, Lagos / Can Affiliate Marketing Make You A Millionaire As NYSC Side Hustle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.