Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1012 Views)

Why I Think The North Will Retain Power Come 2023 / Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Depressed101: 6:55am On Feb 14, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by madridguy(m): 7:02am On Feb 14, 2021
Stop spreading hatred.

Depressed101:
They are preparing for war...
Re: . by freetheking: 7:05am On Feb 14, 2021
Depressed101:
Against who? If what happened 1967 should happen again there will be nothing like Northern Nigeria anymore. They them selves knows it very well.

5 Likes

Re: . by jumper524(m): 7:20am On Feb 14, 2021
flat head na strong curse.
Re: . by Freestainworld(m): 7:55am On Feb 14, 2021
Let's watch and see
Re: . by nairalandankrah: 8:14am On Feb 14, 2021
For 39 years they've been in power..
What have they gained? Banditry, kidnapping, boko haram..
Power is their greatest curse..let them have it

1 Like

Re: . by flokii: 8:25am On Feb 14, 2021
@OP you're not smarter than El rufai, Ganduje and the others clamouring for power to move South. This country can't survive another civil war or uprising and still remain one.
The North I believe will do well on their own in case of break up. They can keep placing religion above democracy, destroying beers and all when Saudi that they run to for pilgrimage allows beer and freedom of association.
Re: . by capitalzero: 8:32am On Feb 14, 2021
Depressed101:
They are planning to unleash terror using fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: . by Veqtor: 9:10am On Feb 14, 2021
freetheking:
Against who? If what happened 1967 should happen again there will be nothing like Northern Nigeria anymore. They them selves knows it very well.

You think so?

They have probably used ds six years to prepare, by buying weapons with d south’s oil money.

They have also placed der pple in powerful positions...and yu think u r ready?

2 Likes

Re: . by freetheking: 10:16am On Feb 14, 2021
Veqtor:

You think so?

They have probably used ds six years to prepare, by buying weapons with d south’s oil money.

They have also placed der pple in powerful positions...and yu think u r ready?
my brother let me tell you there's no community in the South and South East that is free with arms and they know that. Take for instance ESN they are in every community,so what they know we knows it and ready to defend myself and my family.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 14, 2021
Depressed101:

My brother, the North will cede to the South East or South South. Stop the hate.

God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Alphagan(m): 10:42am On Feb 14, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, the North will concede to the South East or South South. Stop the hate.

God bless Nigeria.

Power MUST shift to the South.

The worst Igbo president would be better than the calamitous mannequin in Aso rock.
Re: . by Depressed101: 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
freetheking:
my brother let me tell you there's no community in the South and South East that is free with arms and they know that. Take for instance ESN they are in every community,so what they know we knows it and ready to defend myself and my family.
you don't know the kind of funds they've amassed these 6years.
Re: . by Fulmigati: 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2021
A nairalander posted here that he had a dream where he saw guns being distributed among people wearing Northerner traditional clothing. Mind you this was months before herdsman clashes and yesterday's violence
Re: . by Nigeriabiafra82: 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2021
Okay
Re: . by freetheking: 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
Depressed101:
you don't know the kind of funds they've amassed these 6years.
No wahala let watch as things unfold but I assure you that it's not going to be easy with them..

1 Like

Re: . by tinsel: 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2021
So what happens? PDP sure will give the north her presidential candidate and APC sure will surely go to the south preferable south west.
Re: . by Coldie(m): 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
Alphagan:

Power MUST shift to the South.

The worst Igbo president would be better than the calamitous mannequin in Aso rock.
Una no too get sense I swear. Do u think if powers shifts to the south it will go to Igbos?

Seriously

(1) (Reply)

IPOB, INC, ASETU Others Roar: We’ll Flush Out Killer Herders From Igbo Land / Do You Know Ghana Was The First Country To Deport Nigerians In 1969 / Buhari, Kanu, Sunday Igboho, Other Forces That'll Determine What Happens- FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.