Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,811 members, 7,813,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Valentine's Day: Actress Bimbo Adebayo Showers Encomium On Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Valentine's Day: Actress Bimbo Adebayo Showers Encomium On Husband (569 Views)

Portable’s Baby Mama Showers Encomium On Him (Video) / Mr. Jollof Pours Encomium On Wizkid / Shola Ogudu Celebrates Her 27th Birthday, Pours Encomium On Son, Boluwatife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine's Day: Actress Bimbo Adebayo Showers Encomium On Husband by Theayoadams: 8:33am On Feb 14, 2021
It is a fresh day in February but the vibe is different across the globe as today, is a special day to celebrate love. It is no news that the 14th of February is known by the whole world as Valentine's Day — a time to go back and reflect on our relationships with partners, families and friends. To express and appreciate them with kind words and as well, gifts.

The case is the same for Nollywood producer and actress, Bimbo Adebayo who has showered praises on her husband today.

In an Instagram post shared by the actress earlier today, she shared some throwback pictures with her hubby captioned with a sweet love note.

She begins by reassuring her hubby of her love and also including that he is always in her prayers.

“This year on Valentine’s Day I want you to know not only how much I love you, but how much I’m praying for you.” Bimbo writes.

“And this year, I’m making my prayers part of my gift to you
Happy Val my Heartbeat � � �

Much Love ❤️” She concludes

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nollywood International Sonia Sunday Celebrates With The King Of Nollywood / You Don’t Need To Be Too Decent To Keep A Man — Rapper Lil Frosh’s Ex-girlfriend / Davido Begs Chioma Wit A Brand New RANGE Rover2021|bobrisky Jetout For Gender Tr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.