Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,206 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

NNAMDI KANU CURSED ALL IGBOS – SO RETURN HIS CURSE UPON HIM IN LONDON’S STREETS! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNAMDI KANU CURSED ALL IGBOS – SO RETURN HIS CURSE UPON HIM IN LONDON’S STREETS! (781 Views)

Why Are Igbos So Interested In Lagos Than Their Homestate? / Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election / Rochas Okorocha's Presidential Campaign Buses Sighted In London Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNAMDI KANU CURSED ALL IGBOS – SO RETURN HIS CURSE UPON HIM IN LONDON’S STREETS! by DeltaFire: 8:35am On Feb 14, 2021
NNAMDI KANU CURSED ALL IGBOS – SO RETURN HIS CURSE UPON HIM IN LONDON’S STREETS!

We heard the audio where Nnamdi Kanu cursed Igbos and Igbo destiny.

We cannot allow such a thing to go by unaddressed, and be silent. He cursed our ancestors, ourselves, and our future Igbo families. No tribe on earth will accept such a thing.

We must curse him back to send his curse back on him and on his Biafrans.

He said Igbo name is cursed!

He said Igbo is useless!

Nnamdi Kanu can never return on Igbo soil after he cursed us.

Here are Nnamdi Kanu’s words:
“…… the word “Igbo” is a cursed word. Go and ask yourself what we have achieved using the word “Igbo” before….. Tell me what you have achieved under the banner of Igbo I-G-B-O? One thing? It is nothing!.... You see them with red cap all over the place…. The reason they are running [away] is because they have “Igbo” to their name….” Nnamdi Kanu and a caller to his radio show then begin to praise Biafra and Biafrans. Then Nnamdi Kanu said: “….. Igbo ancestors did nothing…”

Listen to about the first 10 minutes (or less) to hear that Biafran Nnamdi Kanu cursing and insulting Igbos.

https://web.facebook.com/BlessedomTV/videos/699429974061494

Blessedom TV video

Blessedom said it in her video, but you can see it for yourself. Nnamdi Kanu is trying to set up his own Biafra inside our own AlaIgbo (to take over our land! Mad man!). To do that he must put down everything that is Igbo and make Igbo look cursed and useless. Then, he makes Biafra and Biafran look good and great. That is why he started his fake Jewish religion. He knows Igbos are Christians, but he wants to rubbish everything Igbo including the religion Igbos believe in and have chosen for ourselves. So he created his fake Jewish nonsense. What Nnamdi Kanu wants is to set Igbo families at war inside each family. The son or daughter who becomes his Biafran IPOB/ESN agbero will now hate the Igbo father and Igbo mother, and hate the Igbo’s Christian religion. Next thing, that Biafran may now kill Mama and Papa. I am not kidding, fetish rituals for diabolical power is behind that word “Biafra”. So where evil is, blood always flows. This is not the same use of “Biafra” as in the days of Ojukwu and civil war when it was just a plain and normal naming of an area. “Biafra” is now being used for money making rituals.

We are Igbos (Ndi Igbo), we are NOT Biafrans.

This Supreme Leader of Biafrans is trying to BURY the word “Igbo” so that Ndi Igbo will begin to be called “Biafrans”! Why? This schizophrenic man is he going to be the one to define Ndi Igbo so that we are no longer Igbo but Biafrans? So that our land is no longer the sacred AlaIgbo but becomes “Biafra land”?

While we true Igbos have been looking after our businesses, or being professionals in our fields and looking after our wives and children, the rusticated cultist and failed barber Nnamdi Kanu has been creating an imaginary Biafra land present only on internet posts and tweets. This ritualist Nnamdi Kanu has so much been using the word “Biafra” for juju rituals, that here and there Igbo people are being wrongly referred to as Biafrans. One of his promoters based in Scotland is Yoruba man Maiyegun who now does not even use the word Igbo at all but just the ritual loaded word “Biafra”. Ndi Igbo, we must reclaim our name “Igbo” back from these crazy people and from ritualists and cultists.

THIS IS WHAT CAN BE DONE:

• Ndi Igbo abroad, whenever you see Nnamdi Kanu on the street or any place, curse him back. He first cursed you, so curse him back. Curse him in Igbo, curse him in English. Let his curse on Igbo people return back on him. Shout him down when he talks. But no violence, do not do anything that will get you arrested. Keep within the laws.

• Report his recording where he cursed Igbo (see the Blessedom TV Facebook link above) to British Police. It is RACIST ranting against Ndi Igbo. Let him be arrested and prosecuted for racism. If a White person had said that type of curses to us, by now UK police and courts would have dealt with him.

This Nnamdi Kanu cannot get away with cursing Igbos. What have we Igbos done to him? All his money that allows him to live richly, is it not from scamming us Igbos?
All the people he has led to their deaths by instigating violence and hate, is it not us Igbos?

Where is Nnamdi Kanu from, this Biafran? Is his grandfather not from South Cameroon? This Biafran who keeps on ranting about Biafra, must live in that his Biafra that his schizophrenic mind sees, and that only he knows where it is. Nnamdi Kanu cursed Igbo land too saying our ancestors are useless, so he must stay away from our land that he said is cursed and useless.

Know this: Even when we get Self-Determination and Independence, at no point at all will we, the real Igbos allow that word “Biafra” to take root in our land. Nnamdi Kanu has no hold over us real Igbos. Nnamdi Kanu has no legacy at all in Igbo land. His legacy is in his Biafra. His fake Jewish religion is in Israel. His grandfather is from South Cameroon. Nnamdi Kanu cursed Igbo and Igbo land. That his curse will return to him.

If you are in London/Britain get advice from UK Police on how to report him for racism. Let police hear his audio ranting. The more Igbo people complain to Police over there, the better. Print out a copy of Nnamdi Kanu’s IPOB Worldwide Ltd company information. You search for it at UK Companies House. He registered a new IPOB this year, on 12th January 2021. That is the one I am mentioning. It is IPOB Worldwide Ltd.
Link to it:

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/13127887

There are screenshots of it below.

Re: NNAMDI KANU CURSED ALL IGBOS – SO RETURN HIS CURSE UPON HIM IN LONDON’S STREETS! by Veqtor: 9:02am On Feb 14, 2021
Cursed be you too...since u like defaming Mnk.

Later you will come here and be shouting NINAS.

Who knows you and ur nameless organization? Only yu.

Daz y u r pained cos u can never get d popularity Nnamdi has.

Continue with ur online war... maybe one day, instead of coming here to chase clout with Nnamdi Kanu's name everyday, you myt actually get up, and do something meaningful to protect ur land from ds marauding herdsmen coming soon.

Clown.

4 Likes

Re: NNAMDI KANU CURSED ALL IGBOS – SO RETURN HIS CURSE UPON HIM IN LONDON’S STREETS! by gidgiddy: 10:12am On Feb 14, 2021
DeltaFire:
NNAMDI KANU CURSED ALL IGBOS – SO RETURN HIS CURSE UPON HIM IN LONDON’S STREETS!

We heard the audio where Nnamdi Kanu cursed Igbos and Igbo destiny.

We cannot allow such a thing to go by unaddressed, and be silent. He cursed our ancestors, ourselves, and our future Igbo families. No tribe on earth will accept such a thing.

We must curse him back to send his curse back on him and on his Biafrans.

He said Igbo name is cursed!

He said Igbo is useless!

Nnamdi Kanu can never return on Igbo soil after he cursed us.

Here are Nnamdi Kanu’s words:
“…… the word “Igbo” is a cursed word. Go and ask yourself what we have achieved using the word “Igbo” before….. Tell me what you have achieved under the banner of Igbo I-G-B-O? One thing? It is nothing!.... You see them with red cap all over the place…. The reason they are running [away] is because they have “Igbo” to their name….” Nnamdi Kanu and a caller to his radio show then begin to praise Biafra and Biafrans. Then Nnamdi Kanu said: “….. Igbo ancestors did nothing…”

Listen to about the first 10 minutes (or less) to hear that Biafran Nnamdi Kanu cursing and insulting Igbos.

https://web.facebook.com/BlessedomTV/videos/699429974061494

Blessedom TV video

Blessedom said it in her video, but you can see it for yourself. Nnamdi Kanu is trying to set up his own Biafra inside our own AlaIgbo (to take over our land! Mad man!). To do that he must put down everything that is Igbo and make Igbo look cursed and useless. Then, he makes Biafra and Biafran look good and great. That is why he started his fake Jewish religion. He knows Igbos are Christians, but he wants to rubbish everything Igbo including the religion Igbos believe in and have chosen for ourselves. So he created his fake Jewish nonsense. What Nnamdi Kanu wants is to set Igbo families at war inside each family. The son or daughter who becomes his Biafran IPOB/ESN agbero will now hate the Igbo father and Igbo mother, and hate the Igbo’s Christian religion. Next thing, that Biafran may now kill Mama and Papa. I am not kidding, fetish rituals for diabolical power is behind that word “Biafra”. So where evil is, blood always flows. This is not the same use of “Biafra” as in the days of Ojukwu and civil war when it was just a plain and normal naming of an area. “Biafra” is now being used for money making rituals.

We are Igbos (Ndi Igbo), we are NOT Biafrans.

This Supreme Leader of Biafrans is trying to BURY the word “Igbo” so that Ndi Igbo will begin to be called “Biafrans”! Why? This schizophrenic man is he going to be the one to define Ndi Igbo so that we are no longer Igbo but Biafrans? So that our land is no longer the sacred AlaIgbo but becomes “Biafra land”?

While we true Igbos have been looking after our businesses, or being professionals in our fields and looking after our wives and children, the rusticated cultist and failed barber Nnamdi Kanu has been creating an imaginary Biafra land present only on internet posts and tweets. This ritualist Nnamdi Kanu has so much been using the word “Biafra” for juju rituals, that here and there Igbo people are being wrongly referred to as Biafrans. One of his promoters based in Scotland is Yoruba man Maiyegun who now does not even use the word Igbo at all but just the ritual loaded word “Biafra”. Ndi Igbo, we must reclaim our name “Igbo” back from these crazy people and from ritualists and cultists.

THIS IS WHAT CAN BE DONE:

• Ndi Igbo abroad, whenever you see Nnamdi Kanu on the street or any place, curse him back. He first cursed you, so curse him back. Curse him in Igbo, curse him in English. Let his curse on Igbo people return back on him. Shout him down when he talks. But no violence, do not do anything that will get you arrested. Keep within the laws.

• Report his recording where he cursed Igbo (see the Blessedom TV Facebook link above) to British Police. It is RACIST ranting against Ndi Igbo. Let him be arrested and prosecuted for racism. If a White person had said that type of curses to us, by now UK police and courts would have dealt with him.

This Nnamdi Kanu cannot get away with cursing Igbos. What have we Igbos done to him? All his money that allows him to live richly, is it not from scamming us Igbos?
All the people he has led to their deaths by instigating violence and hate, is it not us Igbos?

Where is Nnamdi Kanu from, this Biafran? Is his grandfather not from South Cameroon? This Biafran who keeps on ranting about Biafra, must live in that his Biafra that his schizophrenic mind sees, and that only he knows where it is. Nnamdi Kanu cursed Igbo land too saying our ancestors are useless, so he must stay away from our land that he said is cursed and useless.

Know this: Even when we get Self-Determination and Independence, at no point at all will we, the real Igbos allow that word “Biafra” to take root in our land. Nnamdi Kanu has no hold over us real Igbos. Nnamdi Kanu has no legacy at all in Igbo land. His legacy is in his Biafra. His fake Jewish religion is in Israel. His grandfather is from South Cameroon. Nnamdi Kanu cursed Igbo and Igbo land. That his curse will return to him.

If you are in London/Britain get advice from UK Police on how to report him for racism. Let police hear his audio ranting. The more Igbo people complain to Police over there, the better. Print out a copy of Nnamdi Kanu’s IPOB Worldwide Ltd company information. You search for it at UK Companies House. He registered a new IPOB this year, on 12th January 2021. That is the one I am mentioning. It is IPOB Worldwide Ltd.
Link to it:

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/13127887

There are screenshots of it below.

Do you have any life outside Nnamdi Kanu? Why are you obsessed with the man? Get a life bro

3 Likes

Re: NNAMDI KANU CURSED ALL IGBOS – SO RETURN HIS CURSE UPON HIM IN LONDON’S STREETS! by Pennywise(m): 10:19am On Feb 14, 2021
Biafra needs a leader. The first time I saw Nnamdi Kanu video i immediately knew Igbos have no one leading a course of emancipation for them. He is unstable, infantile and very immature. He should be behind the scene agitating for the Igbo cause and certainly not the forefront. But will he accept?
Re: NNAMDI KANU CURSED ALL IGBOS – SO RETURN HIS CURSE UPON HIM IN LONDON’S STREETS! by DeltaFire: 10:20am On Feb 14, 2021
Veqtor:
Cursed be you too...since u like defaming Mnk.

Later you will come here and be shouting NINAS.

Who knows you and ur nameless organization? Only yu.

Daz y u r pained cos u can never get d popularity Nnamdi has.

Continue with ur online war... maybe one day, instead of coming here to chase clout with Nnamdi Kanu's name everyday, you myt actually get up, and do something meaningful to protect ur land from ds marauding herdsmen coming soon.

Clown.

Ha ha Ha! grin

You Biafran, go find your country in your internet and jump into it.

Igbo land will NEVER have in it any Nnamdi Kanu legacy. It is Nnamdi Kanu who insulted Igbos and Igbo land. Not me. So the gods and AlaIgbo are against him.

Nnamdi Kanu curses and insults everybody including Igbos. His curses are returning upon him.

To my Igbo brothers, I will post a longish video by one of our own true Igbos, Ezemmuo Iheanyichiukwu Anyanwu who has not taken Nnamdi Kanu's curses on Igbos, Igbo ancestors and our Igbo land lightly. Many of us will not like a baby take such an insult and lie down as if the mad man is any Supreme Leader. We are calling out Nnamdi Kanu so our ancestors hear us, that we have not agreed to insults to Ndi Igbo by being silent when mad people rant.
Re: NNAMDI KANU CURSED ALL IGBOS – SO RETURN HIS CURSE UPON HIM IN LONDON’S STREETS! by IamWonderful: 10:28am On Feb 14, 2021
Stop wasting your time on people that already have their brain removed from baby factories before been pushed out to fill the space

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNAMDI KANU CURSED ALL IGBOS – SO RETURN HIS CURSE UPON HIM IN LONDON’S STREETS! by UnclePati: 10:47am On Feb 14, 2021
I curse u .... Op.

2 Likes

Re: NNAMDI KANU CURSED ALL IGBOS – SO RETURN HIS CURSE UPON HIM IN LONDON’S STREETS! by adadike(f): 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2021
I too will not take it. Any curse on me as onye igbo that I am is going back to the sender straight

1 Like

Re: NNAMDI KANU CURSED ALL IGBOS – SO RETURN HIS CURSE UPON HIM IN LONDON’S STREETS! by Veqtor: 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
DeltaFire:

Ha ha Ha! grin

Igbo land will NEVER have in it any Nnamdi Kanu legacy. It is Nnamdi Kanu who insulted Igbos and Igbo land. Not me. So the gods and AlaIgbo are against him.

Nnamdi Kanu curses and insults everybody including Igbos. His curses are returning upon him.

To my Igbo brothers, I will post a longish video by one of our own true Igbos, Ezemmuo Iheanyichiukwu Anyanwu who has not taken Nnamdi Kanu's curses on Igbos, Igbo ancestors and our Igbo land lightly. Many of us will not like a baby take such an insult and lie down as if the mad man is any Supreme Leader. We are calling out Nnamdi Kanu so our ancestors hear us, that we have not agreed to insults to Ndi Igbo by being silent when mad people rant.

Just like u are finding ur NINAS on nairaland.

U and ur so-called “true Igbo brother” are simply pawns in hands of our enemies. Pple like you have sold ur souls for little monies dat will enslave yu nd ur generation.

We know what yu are looking for na...brown envelope.

The true Igbos are solidly behind MNK and he is d only one actually doing something to protect our lands now...thru ESN.

While yu stay on nairaland to rant and bark like a rabid dog.

If and only if you are Igbo, you are simply an attention seeking saboteur who is looking for a means to form an unknown organization dat will be collecting brown envelope to sell their pple, like ohaneze.

I doubt u are Igbo... U have all d genetics/fingerprints of Fulani written al over you... genes like being blindly overambitious, shortsighted, delusional and greedy.

Abeg go nd sit down in one corner...no one knows yu and no one ever will.

If you don't want to sit down kwanu, you continue to clown ursef here...u will eventually get tired.

I'm done wid ur sorry a*s.... argue with ur ancestors if u like.

1 Like

Re: NNAMDI KANU CURSED ALL IGBOS – SO RETURN HIS CURSE UPON HIM IN LONDON’S STREETS! by Omoslim26: 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
Hmm who takes a man whose father came out to say he has mental problems seriously

bikò kowà kodi unú ihe òzoo

ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo

e dey pain the bloody thief and scammer se we know dey interested in allowing his scam package Ipob to continue their mumulity in our beautiful Ala Igbo

nonsense and mnk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNAMDI KANU CURSED ALL IGBOS – SO RETURN HIS CURSE UPON HIM IN LONDON’S STREETS! by Omoslim26: 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
DeltaFire:

Ha ha Ha! grin

the proscribtion pain the onyeoshi reach him marrow

bloody scammer that hijacked a very true course and turned it into his pocket and personal enterprise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNAMDI KANU CURSED ALL IGBOS – SO RETURN HIS CURSE UPON HIM IN LONDON’S STREETS! by flamingREED(m): 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2021
Igbos don't fear curses.

Our belief in the fortune of the innocent is strong.

The struggle must continue nonetheless.
Re: NNAMDI KANU CURSED ALL IGBOS – SO RETURN HIS CURSE UPON HIM IN LONDON’S STREETS! by gidgiddy: 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
Omoslim26:

the proscribtion pain the onyeoshi reach him marrow

bloody scammer that hijacked a very true course and turned it into his pocket and personal enterprise

The proscription of IPOB only made Nnamdi Kanu even more popular amongst his fellow Igbos

1 Like

Re: NNAMDI KANU CURSED ALL IGBOS – SO RETURN HIS CURSE UPON HIM IN LONDON’S STREETS! by Omoslim26: 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
gidgiddy:

The proscription of IPOB only made Nnamdi Kanu even more popular amongst his fellow Igbos

Or more mentally deranged you mean to say

which fellow Igbos are you talking about bcus I am yet to see any Ipob member in reality apart from the ones here whose only job in life is to come to nairaland and do yoruba vs igbo every day of their life

oga reality is Ipob died in 2017 all dats left now is just social media rants and banter

Re: NNAMDI KANU CURSED ALL IGBOS – SO RETURN HIS CURSE UPON HIM IN LONDON’S STREETS! by gidgiddy: 7:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
Omoslim26:

Or more mentally deranged you mean to say

which fellow Igbos are you talking about bcus I am yet to see any Ipob member in reality apart from the ones here whose only job in life is to come to nairaland and do yoruba vs igbo every day of their life

oga reality is Ipob died in 2017 all dats left now is just social media rants and banter

You think this is about IPOB? This has gone beyond IPOB. This is now about if the vast generality of Igbos actually support Nnamdi Kanu.

Ask your self this, how many Igbos do you see fighting Nnamdi Kanu? Very few

How many political leaders in the east are fighting Kanu? Very few. They may not support Kanu, but they are certainly using their offices to fight him.

Nnamdi Kanu remains relevant because Nigeria has failed and many Igbos, such as myself, are tired of "one Nigeria"

1 Like

Re: NNAMDI KANU CURSED ALL IGBOS – SO RETURN HIS CURSE UPON HIM IN LONDON’S STREETS! by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2021
Fine man
Even your enemies are afraid,
Please don’t curse them

1 Like

Re: NNAMDI KANU CURSED ALL IGBOS – SO RETURN HIS CURSE UPON HIM IN LONDON’S STREETS! by Omoslim26: 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
gidgiddy:

You think this is about IPOB? This has gone beyond IPOB. This is now about if the vast generality of Igbos actually support Nnamdi Kanu.

Ask your self this, how many Igbos do you see fighting Nnamdi Kanu? Very few

How many political leaders in the east are fighting Kanu? Very few. They may not support Kanu, but they are certainly using their offices to fight him.

Nnamdi Kanu remains relevant because Nigeria has failed and many Igbos, such as myself, are tired of "one Nigeria"

Rather ask yourself

why would they fight someone who they know only rants on social media

why would they fight someone who even though is messing up remains their son

and plus the fact that the Kanu is banking on their incompetency to scam the misguided once

I have never been the type to call out this Ipob members but this narrative they are painting which strikes a point they Ipob and their leader is the voice of Ala Igbo should stop they should just do their thing as a sect

is there even anything as Ipob again

when we had the real Ipob we never had time to be looking for people to masturbate with on senseless tribal bigotry

we were always out there on the streets protesting even in the face of intimidation and brutality from the Sec operatives

how many of the idiots here shouting Ipob have any real experience with the struggle and operation python dance

the reality is dat Ipob died in 2017 wat we have now is just a scam package with online ranters whose only job is to do senseless bigotry all day
how is all dis nonsense yoruba vs igbo and other rubbish bigotry they constantly engage in relates to the struggle for freedom

I know the Ohaneze and democratically elected Governors are not living up to expectations like other regions but we can make them do the right thing

join the ohaneze youth wing and work hand in hand with a neutral ground so we can make Ala Igbo better.

(1) (Reply)

Timi Frank Blasts Malami Over Comment On Atiku / Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be Part Of Biafra / Sharia: ATTENTION Yoruba Muslims And Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.