Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,601 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Why Do Christians See People Who Don't Go To Church On Sundays As Sinners - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christians See People Who Don't Go To Church On Sundays As Sinners (238 Views)

Why Do Christians Worship On Sundays? / Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response / Why True Christians See Leah Sheribu As A Huge Source Of Inspiration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Christians See People Who Don't Go To Church On Sundays As Sinners by definitelyCYRIL(m): 9:15am On Feb 14, 2021
Hello guys. Why do many christians see people who don't go to church on Sundays as sinners?

Especially my parents...they would tell me that if I don't want to go to church on Sundays, that I should look for somewhere else to go and stay.. that I can't stay in the house that Sunday, Why?

They would deny me of some basic needs that Sunday and would become really angry with me.. I don't really understand. Does going to church guarantee you heaven. Please what do you guys think because I'm beginning to hate this religion called christianity.
Re: Why Do Christians See People Who Don't Go To Church On Sundays As Sinners by Raysleek: 9:24am On Feb 14, 2021
You have judged yourself you are the one looking at yourself like a sinner. If you are in my house you should abide by my rules. You can get yourself your own place. You are old enough.
Compare to Muslims that must pray at least 5 times a day
Re: Why Do Christians See People Who Don't Go To Church On Sundays As Sinners by Freestainworld(m): 9:31am On Feb 14, 2021
If you are man enough, you move out from their house to yours and live by your own rules, if not, you must do as they say in their house.
Re: Why Do Christians See People Who Don't Go To Church On Sundays As Sinners by Galatians: 9:59am On Feb 14, 2021
Church should be on sabbath

1 Share

Re: Why Do Christians See People Who Don't Go To Church On Sundays As Sinners by Tenshades(m): 10:03am On Feb 14, 2021
Because they are perfect to themselves.

If you even attend other denominations different from theirs, they'll say you are going the wrong direction or won't make heaven.

Awesome world we live in where men take the position of God.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians See People Who Don't Go To Church On Sundays As Sinners by internationalman(m): 10:22am On Feb 14, 2021
Most church goers holiness end at the exit gate of the church every Sunday..

We are all just sinners and hypocrites.

All we do is judge people for sinning differently from the way we sin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians See People Who Don't Go To Church On Sundays As Sinners by ABOVEDELAW: 11:28am On Feb 14, 2021
HOW OLD ARE YOU?
Re: Why Do Christians See People Who Don't Go To Church On Sundays As Sinners by Kobojunkie: 11:38am On Feb 14, 2021
definitelyCYRIL:
Hello guys. Why do many christians see people who don't go to church on Sundays as sinners?

Especially my parents...they would tell me that if I don't want to go to church on Sundays, that I should look for somewhere else to go and stay.. that I can't stay in the house that Sunday, Why?

They would deny me of some basic needs that Sunday and would become really angry with me.. I don't really understand. Does going to church guarantee you heaven. Please what do you guys think because I'm beginning to hate this religion called christianity.
It all boils down to arrogance and ignorance, a disease that plagues much of humankind.
Re: Why Do Christians See People Who Don't Go To Church On Sundays As Sinners by definitelyCYRIL(m): 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
ABOVEDELAW:
HOW OLD ARE YOU?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians See People Who Don't Go To Church On Sundays As Sinners by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
Why should you forsake the assembly of the brethren?

(1) (Reply)

Why I Am No Longer A Witness / My Voice Heals Broken Hearts – Amaka Gift / Please Help Yourself, Neighbours, Friends And Family With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.