Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Endsars: My Thought On Mr. Macaroni Humiliations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endsars: My Thought On Mr. Macaroni Humiliations (389 Views)

North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos ) / EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman / Atikus Tweets On Airport Humiliations Is Full Of Gramatical Blunder-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endsars: My Thought On Mr. Macaroni Humiliations by hotwax: 11:15am On Feb 14, 2021
I saw twitts of Nigerians mocking Mr. Macaroni. If you are one of them, here is my message for you.

You are like pigs in potopoto. You are looking for visa to other countries but while in Nigeria, you prefer Nigeria to remain a potopoto.
Some people are even making attempt to fight, you are mocking them...

I saw all the twitter post on Macaroni, I felt cold. I asked, are these not Nigerians? Are they living in a different Nigeria?

Not this same country that is about to enter civil war?
Not this poverty capital of the world?
Not this same country without electicity?
Not this same country with nonchallant security agencies?
Not this same country with its government sponsoring terrorist organizations?
Not this country where Presidency hands over verdicts to Judges in Judiciary?

Pigs will always love gutter potopoto no matter how stinking it looks. Some of us are really demoralized for these pigs. I am personally loosing hope in the country. Its so unfortunate I share a country with pigs.

I will keep fighting though. Our fathers gave up in their own time and put us in this mess. We have kids. And its getting worse. Are we going to hand this mess over to them?

We are stupidly playing ostrich. When war starts, all of you hiding behind your tokunbo keyboard and phones to mock Mr Macaroni after borrowing data from MTN. All of you will be forced to carry gun or be roadkill. Awon braindead generation.

Join hands to do it peacefully now when their is still chance

3 Likes

Re: Endsars: My Thought On Mr. Macaroni Humiliations by CodeTemplar: 11:22am On Feb 14, 2021
They did not create themselves so be patient with their stupidíty.

1 Like

Re: Endsars: My Thought On Mr. Macaroni Humiliations by proxillin(m): 11:22am On Feb 14, 2021
Felt really bad too. Nigeria is irredeemable. A failed country. Its not because its leaders...its because of its pig population.

I agree with you on that pig part. They are really pigs

1 Like

Re: Endsars: My Thought On Mr. Macaroni Humiliations by proxillin(m): 11:29am On Feb 14, 2021
CodeTemplar:
They did not create themselves so be patient with their stupidíty.

grin grin grin
Re: Endsars: My Thought On Mr. Macaroni Humiliations by Golan007: 11:46am On Feb 14, 2021
You don't know where the national assembly is ?
Re: Endsars: My Thought On Mr. Macaroni Humiliations by hotwax: 11:56am On Feb 14, 2021
Golan007:
You don't know where the national assembly is ?

Yes national assembly ordered the shooting of people at lekkitollgate
Re: Endsars: My Thought On Mr. Macaroni Humiliations by Golan007: 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
hotwax:

Yes national assembly ordered the shooting of people at lekkitollgate

Oh, you are protesting the shooting?

grin
Re: Endsars: My Thought On Mr. Macaroni Humiliations by Fernandeswagger(m): 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
Those people mocking Mr Macaroni are suffering from the Stockholm syndrome. It's not their fault.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endsars: My Thought On Mr. Macaroni Humiliations by mp3ree: 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
hotwax:
I saw twitts of Nigerians mocking Mr. Macaroni. If you are one of them, here is my message for you.

You are like pigs in potopoto. You are looking for visa to other countries but while in Nigeria, you prefer Nigeria to remain a potopoto.
Some people are even making attempt to fight, you are mocking them...

I saw all the twitter post on Macaroni, I felt cold. I asked, are these not Nigerians? Are they living in a different Nigeria?

Not this same country that is about to enter civil war?
Not this poverty capital of the world?
Not this same country without electicity?
Not this same country with nonchallant security agencies?
Not this same country with its government sponsoring terrorist organizations?
Not this country where Presidency hands over verdicts to Judges in Judiciary?

Pigs will always love gutter potopoto no matter how stinking it looks. Some of us are really demoralized for these pigs. I am personally loosing hope in the country. Its so unfortunate I share a country with pigs.

I will keep fighting though. Our fathers gave up in their own time and put us in this mess. We have kids. And its getting worse. Are we going to hand this mess over to them?

We are stupidly playing ostrich. When war starts, all of you hiding behind your tokunbo keyboard and phones to mock Mr Macaroni after borrowing data from MTN. All of you will be forced to carry gun or be roadkill. Awon braindead generation.

Join hands to do it peacefully now when their is still chance

Thumbs up .i don't really know macaroni that much but i like his resilience and zeal.He has my respect anytime now.
Re: Endsars: My Thought On Mr. Macaroni Humiliations by ivandragon: 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
Peaceful protest is a right in a democracy.

PMB & his band of no-do-good-goons enjoyed this right when they were in the opposition...

Those condemning Mr. Macaroni today supported those rights. But today, they support the infringement of those same rights they once enjoyed.

BH members are given red carpet treatment for killing thousands, but those who ask for a better country are treated like criminals...

(1) (Reply)

Our Borders Should Be Checked To Prevent Foreign Incursion — S’west Govs / Ibadan Community Attacked, / How Buhari Awarded N12 Billion Ruga Contracts To Dubious, Unregistered Companie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.