Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Valentine's Day: D'banj Gifts Wife Latest Range Rover Velar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Valentine's Day: D'banj Gifts Wife Latest Range Rover Velar (2107 Views)

Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday / Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift / D'banj Gifts Cheeky Chizzy A Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine's Day: D'banj Gifts Wife Latest Range Rover Velar by aylipple: 11:55am On Feb 14, 2021
Multiple award winning entertainer & business man, Oyebanjo Oladapo popularly known as D'banj, has surprised his wife & mother of his two kids, Lineo, with a brand new Range Rover Velar 2020 model.

D'banj, who got married to Lineo in a secret ceremony held sometime in 2016, bought the expensive automobile as a Valentine's Day gift to her.

An elated Lineo couldn't hide her tears of joy as her singer-hubby led her to the multi-million naira automobile which was wrapped in red ribbon & parked in the driveway of their expansive mansion in Abuja.

D'banj shared the news in a short video uploaded to his Instagram stories on Val's Day with the caption "Happy Valentines my lover @lineo_dd you deserve more".

A Google search reveals the 2020 Range Rover Velar has a MSRP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price) of about $56,300 or N21,458,745.

Re: Valentine's Day: D'banj Gifts Wife Latest Range Rover Velar by chatinent: 11:57am On Feb 14, 2021
Cannot people do things in private again without social media validation?

3 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day: D'banj Gifts Wife Latest Range Rover Velar by revived: 11:57am On Feb 14, 2021
E go be
Re: Valentine's Day: D'banj Gifts Wife Latest Range Rover Velar by hurryup123(m): 11:59am On Feb 14, 2021
Na man you be bros
Re: Valentine's Day: D'banj Gifts Wife Latest Range Rover Velar by johnkey: 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2021
na this kind thread our nairaland oloshos dey like, they are coming to feast soon, though they no go collect any gift today, only gift they deserve is big diick.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine's Day: D'banj Gifts Wife Latest Range Rover Velar by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
Love is sweet when money dey
Re: Valentine's Day: D'banj Gifts Wife Latest Range Rover Velar by internationalman(m): 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
Dbang always gifts his wife car to commemorate any occasion and yet the compound isn't full of cars..

I believe they return this car to wherever they borrow it from after the show off..

PS that's not to say he can't afford them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine's Day: D'banj Gifts Wife Latest Range Rover Velar by aylipple: 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
Lol. It's possible celebs do that but have you seen D'banj's compound?? Dude hardly shows off, even when he bought his RR, it was some of his celebrity friends & blogs that carried the story before he later confirmed it by posting some pics.

internationalman:
Dbang always gifts his wife car to commemorate any occasion and yet the compound isn't full of cars..

I believe they return this car to wherever they borrow it from after the show off..

PS that's not to say he can't afford them.

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day: D'banj Gifts Wife Latest Range Rover Velar by Draslo(m): 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
The only type of woman worth spending on.

Wife and mother of your children. Not someone who you will treat with your hard earned money but will still go on her knees to collect another man's gbola in her mouth.

4 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day: D'banj Gifts Wife Latest Range Rover Velar by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
Draslo:
The only type of woman worth spending on.

Wife and mother of your children. Not someone who you will treat with your hard earned money but will still go on her knees to collect another man's gbola in her mouth.

Even some wives na community Pussy dem be.
Abi u no dey hear of DNA testing going on everywhere now.
U fit still spend every thing on her and all d 5 children for ur house ba other men get them.
Na to pray say u marry the right woman be d Koko.

2 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day: D'banj Gifts Wife Latest Range Rover Velar by pretydiva(f): 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
Love is sweet oo, but when money enter love is sweeter
Re: Valentine's Day: D'banj Gifts Wife Latest Range Rover Velar by hollah123: 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
some people are naturally unpredictable asweardown,I never believed D'banj will b this responsible.

Good one

2 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day: D'banj Gifts Wife Latest Range Rover Velar by Draslo(m): 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2021
GayPontiff:

Even some wives na community Pussy dem be.
Abi u no dey hear of DNA testing going on everywhere now.
U fit still spend every thing on her and all d 5 children for ur house ba other men get them.
Na to pray say u marry the right woman be d Koko.
Yeah. Coded DNA test at birth is now part of being a daddy. Kind of like antenatal for women.

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day: D'banj Gifts Wife Latest Range Rover Velar by Cholls(m): 2:44pm On Feb 14, 2021
pretydiva:
Love is sweet oo, but when money enter love is sweeter

Re: Valentine's Day: D'banj Gifts Wife Latest Range Rover Velar by internationalman(m): 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
aylipple:
Lol. It's possible celebs do that but have you seen D'banj's compound?? Dude hardly shows off, even when he bought his RR, it was some of his celebrity friends & blogs that carried the story before he later confirmed it by posting some pics.

Yes D'bang and 2baba..

These dudes hardly ever show off. I don't even Know what their compound looks like

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day: D'banj Gifts Wife Latest Range Rover Velar by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
hollah123:
some people are naturally unpredictable asweardown,I never believed D'banj will b this responsible.

Good one

D'banj has never been irresponsible. As an entertainer, he had to pretend to be who he is not.

D'banj comes from a very disciplined family. He's the Nigerian musician with the biggest business empire.

D'banj never really fancied girls that were below his class. Apart from those video vixens and kokolets which he rolled with as pure entertainment, D'banj only dated Influential ladies who wooed him like Indimi's daughter , Genevieve Nnaji and very very wealthy sugar mummies which he benefited from. These were women who wouldn't want to become babymamas and so D'banj never had a child out of wedlock.

When D'banj was ready to settle down in his late 30s he started a relationship with Lineo, a young and very pretty intelligent introvert, most likely a virgin (her Instagram has always been private)who just left teenage. The only tragedy in his life was the death of his first son. Lineo is most likely his first love. He knew he would meet a girl like her in the future when he slowly leaves music to focus on his numerous business ventures. Lineo was always the girl D'banj wanted but even when he hoped to be with her, he didn't know she would be perfect in all ramifications anf her name would be Lineo.

How do I know this much about him? I have studied him like a course and intend to be like him but richer.

D'banj is my hero. A definition of class and the best musician Nigeria has ever had.

4 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day: D'banj Gifts Wife Latest Range Rover Velar by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
She deserves it! That woman has been through alot cry
Re: Valentine's Day: D'banj Gifts Wife Latest Range Rover Velar by sunshineV(f): 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
now let's wait for broke alpha males using freebasics to come and call d banj "a pusxy n!gga"

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day: D'banj Gifts Wife Latest Range Rover Velar by We4all: 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
ethicallyright:

D'banj has never been irresponsible. As an entertainer, he had to pretend to be who he is not.

D'banj comes from a very disciplined family. He's the Nigerian musician with the biggest business empire.

D'banj never really fancied girls that were below his class. Apart from those video vixens and kokolets which he rolled with as pure entertainment, D'banj only dated Influential ladies who wooed him like Indimi's daughter , Genevieve Nnaji and very very wealthy sugar mummies which he benefited from. These were women who wouldn't want to become babymamas and so D'banj never had a child out of wedlock.

When D'banj was ready to settle down in his late 30s he started a relationship with Lineo, a young and very pretty intelligent introvert, most likely a virgin (her Instagram has always been private)who just left teenage. The only tragedy in his life was the death of his first son. Lineo is most likely his first love. He knew he would meet a girl like her in the future when he slowly leaves music to focus on his numerous business ventures. Lineo was always the girl D'banj wanted but even when he hoped to be with her, he didn't know she would be perfect in all ramifications anf her name would be Lineo.

How do I know this much about him? I have studied him like a course and intend to be like him but richer.

D'banj is my hero. A definition of class and the best musician Nigeria has ever had.

This analysis is enough to serve as a business plan for a project, but instead you wasted it on someone who is doing well for himself and doesn't know you exist. Talk about misplaced priority!

2 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day: D'banj Gifts Wife Latest Range Rover Velar by chatinent: 12:51pm On May 30, 2021
aylipple:
Multiple award winning entertainer & business man, Oyebanjo Oladapo popularly known as D'banj, has surprised his wife & mother of his two kids, Lineo, with a brand new Range Rover Velar 2020 model.

D'banj, who got married to Lineo in a secret ceremony held sometime in 2016, bought the expensive automobile as a Valentine's Day gift to her.

An elated Lineo couldn't hide her tears of joy as her singer-hubby led her to the multi-million naira automobile which was wrapped in red ribbon & parked in the driveway of their expansive mansion in Abuja.

D'banj shared the news in a short video uploaded to his Instagram stories on Val's Day with the caption "Happy Valentines my lover @lineo_dd you deserve more".

A Google search reveals the 2020 Range Rover Velar has a MSRP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price) of about $56,300 or N21,458,745.

Hi, I saw your mail request.

Contact me

(1) (Reply)

Trouble On Twitter As A Fly Was Caged In An Ozubulu Man’s Warehouse / Today September 19, Is Linda Ikeji’s Birthday. / M.I 's Mercedes CLS Car Stolen In Abuja [pics]..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.