Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,664 members, 7,959,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:12 AM

I Can't Go Out To Preach Again Due To Fear Of Being Mobbed - Baba Lori Iro - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can't Go Out To Preach Again Due To Fear Of Being Mobbed - Baba Lori Iro (650 Views)

Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke, Mobbed By Fans In Osun / Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) / BBNaija: Nina Mobbed By Fans In Imo, As Miracle Checks Out His Billboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Go Out To Preach Again Due To Fear Of Being Mobbed - Baba Lori Iro by samtoles: 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
Evangelist Gbadamosi Ismail nicknamed Loriiro granted an interview to 32 FM Radio Ibadan. He said he tried going out to preach after his video went viral but the experience was not good as he was mobbed by his fans.

He also talks about his sudden fame

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D03WIHr4b_A

(1) (Reply)

Godwin Maduagu: Stop Talking About My Gay Video, It's Causing Me Depression / I’m Over Protective Of Anything I Love – Davido’s Alleged New Girlfriend, Mya Ya / Aki And Pawpaw Finally Announce The Name Of Their New TV Series, Fatty And Son’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.