Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Hackers, Share The Biggest Ever Hack You're Carried Out - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Hackers, Share The Biggest Ever Hack You're Carried Out (583 Views)

Did The Mods Take Down Truthcoder2's Report Of A Security Exploit He Carried Out / How To Hack Bank Account In Nigeria In 30 Minutes / Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hackers, Share The Biggest Ever Hack You're Carried Out by definitelyCYRIL(m): 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
Mine:
Used a dos attack to gain access to the F.B.I database, then installed a malware on their servers, stole some information (that I find useless till this day) then I installed a trojan bomb that shutdown all their servers for 24 hours......damn I'm good..

I'm planning on shutting down NAIRALAND soon..

Share you experience and let's have fun. No lies please.

1 Like

Re: Hackers, Share The Biggest Ever Hack You're Carried Out by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
Devil is a liar, Lori iro

1 Like

Re: Hackers, Share The Biggest Ever Hack You're Carried Out by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
definitelyCYRIL:
Mine:
Used a dos attack to gain access to the F.B.I database, then installed a malware on their servers, stole some information (that I find useless till this day) then I installed a trojan bomb that shutdown all their servers for 24 hours......damn I'm good..

And you came here to say it when you can be traced. gringrin this lie heavy pass missile.

2 Likes

Re: Hackers, Share The Biggest Ever Hack You're Carried Out by Bahat: 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
My greatest hack was to develop and later update some good products that brings ROI. What a flex
Re: Hackers, Share The Biggest Ever Hack You're Carried Out by hollyfat(m): 9:58am On Feb 15, 2021
definitelyCYRIL:
Mine:

definitelyCYRIL:
thanks. Your comment is really funny.. it's not my fault. I am going to uni this year to learn computer science and I am looking for a good laptop to buy and I came across this on on jumia (lenovo ideapad 3i gaming laptop) and I don't want to buy rubbish so I decided to ask. But thanks any way.
https://www.nairaland.com/6406530/use-gaming-laptop-programming
Re: Hackers, Share The Biggest Ever Hack You're Carried Out by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 16, 2021
Re: Hackers, Share The Biggest Ever Hack You're Carried Out by EvilSec: 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
"Dos attack to loot databases"
Skids these days.
Re: Hackers, Share The Biggest Ever Hack You're Carried Out by Excallibur(m): 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
these streets Sha grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Learn Programming Without A Computer ? / PHP Developer Needed For A Remote Job / Kt200 Read Renault Bosch Ms6.2 Ud Ge13tc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.