Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Any RCCG Member In The House? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any RCCG Member In The House? (305 Views)

RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers / "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye / RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any RCCG Member In The House? by vikyno(m): 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2021
Happy Sunday to you all. I would like any experienced member of the church who wedded in the church to enlighten me on these issues.
1. What are the conditions attached to getting wedded in the Church as a member?

2. Is it true that before a brother talks to a lady he likes in the congregation, one has to inform the Pastor first?

3. Is it true that only Virgins are allowed to wear wedding gown? My Pastor told me he won't attend our wedding if it's a white wedding except traditional since the girl is not a virgin and as such defiled.

4. What can u do if my Pastor refuse to give me a 'introduction' letter meant for the Lady' s Pastor in another Province before our counselling starts?

I will so much appreciate your response as a brother is in serious dilemma because of these issues. God bless you.
Re: Any RCCG Member In The House? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 14, 2021
Are you a worker?

Well the protocol various from parish to parish. My former RCCG pastor said if you find and like yourselves, both of you should go and meet the pastor and inform him of your intentions. While in other parish, you the man will go to the pastor who'll now inform the said sister and ask if he should give you her number or advise her to go and pray.

As for wearing white for only virgins, I've never heard of that in RCCG before. And most of the sisters I withnessed their wedding wore White and I don't think they are virgins. So your pastor .... Hm

If they refuse to give you a letter, ( especially if you're not a worker) jejely go for your trad and do your registry, invite a pastor to do the blessings for you and carry your wife go house. Don't let anyone use man made laws to spoil your joy. God never set any such laws. They are man-made doctrines.

1 Like

Re: Any RCCG Member In The House? by vikyno(m): 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
CalliDora1:
Are you a worker?

Well the protocol various from parish to parish. My former RCCG pastor said if you find and like yourselves, both of you should go and meet the pastor and inform him of your intentions. While in other parish, you the man will go to the pastor who'll now inform the said sister and ask if he should give you her number or advise her to go and pray.

As for wearing white for only virgins, I've never heard of that in RCCG before. And most of the sisters I withnessed their wedding wore White and I don't think they are virgins. So your pastor .... Hm

If they refuse to give you a letter, ( especially if you're not a worker) jejely go for your trad and do your registry, invite a pastor to do the blessings for you and carry your wife go house. Don't let anyone use man made laws to spoil your joy. God never set any such laws. They are man-made doctrines.

Thank you so much for the response. I am a worker. I have my baptismal certificate with me also.
I am considering the final advise that you gave already. I am not just happy with such injustice and discouragement. Lesson learnt and we move!

1 Like

Re: Any RCCG Member In The House? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
vikyno:

Thank you so much for the response. I am a worker. I have my baptismal certificate with me also.
I am considering the final advise that you gave already. I am not just happy with such injustice and discouragement. Lesson learnt and we move!
You're welcome.

Oh.. you're a worker?? Why would they want to refuse you a letter? Hope she's not preggy?

Don't worry. Just look for one pastor and confined in him. Beg him to do church blessings for you in the vestry straight from the registry before going to your wedding reception.

May God guide you both.
Re: Any RCCG Member In The House? by vikyno(m): 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2021
CalliDora1:

You're welcome.

Oh.. you're a worker?? Why would they want to refuse you a letter? Hope she's not preggy?

Don't worry. Just look for one pastor and confined in him. Beg him to do church blessings for you in the vestry straight from the registry before going to your wedding reception.

May God guide you both.
She is not pregnant. The lady happens to be a neice to my Pastor's wife. The wife wanted her at first to go for another man but she refused and insisted on me. It's a long story though.
I will go for the registry option.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Any RCCG Member In The House? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
vikyno:

She is not pregnant. The lady happens to be a neice to my Pastor's wife. The wife wanted her at first to go for another man but she refused and insisted on me. It's a long story though.
I will go for the registry option.Thanks

Oh.. I thought as much.

1 Like

Re: Any RCCG Member In The House? by vikyno(m): 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
We are happily married with a kid now. We later did the wedding in another Church.
All glory be to God.

(1) (Reply)

Open Your Third Eye INSTANTLY Using A 'MAGNET"!! Warning;� / Prophesy / How Do Deeper Life Identify Their Married Members Without Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.