Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Valentine's Day Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Valentine's Day Photos (73104 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa / Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Valentine's Day Photos by wman(m): 9:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
Obviously the music video for "Feel Good."- Cuppy ft. Fireboy.

That's my favourite song on Cuppy's album.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Valentine's Day Photos by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
primestreams:
That's why she is called cuppy

grin Everyone most get there copy
Lol. I want my
Re: DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Valentine's Day Photos by paschalj4(m): 9:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
pretydiva:
Another meaningless song about to be released
grin grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Valentine's Day Photos by Silentgroper(m): 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
PAWG:
Cuppy senior this guy na angry she should be with me
Nah, u're a phat ass white girl. She shouldnt, she aint lezbian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Valentine's Day Photos by DSC7: 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
fati2001:

NIGERIANS ARE USELESS

@Lavisha her hope for val don break her heart....

Nobody wan hang out with bae wey her brain dey shake.....

Fati take heart ooooo
Re: DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Valentine's Day Photos by KomonSense: 9:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
Edobabe20:
Since mister isn't there let her show off with her kid bro naw grin

Explain more
Re: DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Valentine's Day Photos by chaloskyx: 9:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
IT WILL END IN PREMIUM TEARS
Re: DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Valentine's Day Photos by favor914: 9:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
Mhimi007:
From Davido's manager to Isreal Adesanya to Anthony Joshua to one Nigerian football player that I can't remember now to Zlatan to Dml ahann won fi shey e nii...anyway sha me too go gats grab my cuppy
Probably from an upcoming musical video.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Valentine's Day Photos by PAWG(m): 9:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
Silentgroper:
Nah, u're a phat ass white girl. She shouldnt, she aint lezbian.

shocked
Re: DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Valentine's Day Photos by CSTRR: 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
Won kon do lady yi lo sha.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Valentine's Day Photos by careytommy37(m): 9:40pm On Feb 14, 2021
dangotesmummy:
pepper body Pele o tongue

Jealousy Kee you there tongue

dey there. small small, my turn don dey reach
Re: DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Valentine's Day Photos by BoboNogoDie: 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
franklingud:
Child abuse

Nairaland mods are stupid afonjas
On the contrary, Most of them are OSU pigs nau...
Re: DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Valentine's Day Photos by Joseph08(m): 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
This girl dey confuse so no more Anthony Joshua grin
Re: DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Valentine's Day Photos by knowhowk: 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
pretydiva:
Another meaningless song about to be released
Another brainless and meaningless Comment .
Re: DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Valentine's Day Photos by Rocktation(f): 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
mayklef:
hope say She pay You?? to avoid another Zlatan case, because Boda Isreal no fit talk again

Hahahaha...
Re: DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Valentine's Day Photos by meobizy(f): 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
#Story. I hope she’ll pay him for these ones.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Valentine's Day Photos by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
so between zlatan,this guy and anthony joshua wich of them is she really dating?
Re: DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Valentine's Day Photos by mechanics(m): 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
She has not been lucky to have a stable relationship.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Valentine's Day Photos by Kaiser20: 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
Mhimi007:
From Davido's manager to Isreal Adesanya to Anthony Joshua to one Nigerian football player that I can't remember now to Zlatan to Dml ahann won fi shey e nii...anyway sha me too go gats grab my cuppy
She's going places, make she sample 53 -70 boys before she get marry.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Valentine's Day Photos by Onelove508: 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
The guy kuku resemble Zlantan
Re: DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Valentine's Day Photos by Allwell96: 10:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
fati2001:

NIGERIANS ARE USELESS
I hope u are not a Nigerian?
Re: DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Valentine's Day Photos by Blackdisciple(m): 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
Her live sha
Re: DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Valentine's Day Photos by nduchucks: 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
Numbskulls believe that everything is about sex and don't consider publicity stunts.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Valentine's Day Photos by dangotesmummy: 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
careytommy37:

dey there. small small, my turn don dey reach
continue waiting tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Valentine's Day Photos by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
grin I like fireboys song but are you trying to copy your sister Florence ...you know you are more of a business woman than a singer perhaps you do manage fireboy...#do whatever makes you happy jare.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Valentine's Day Photos by Oshokalo: 10:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
abeg nack am well
Re: DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Valentine's Day Photos by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
NO DENIAL THAT ENOUGH BANGING GO DEY 。-
Re: DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Valentine's Day Photos by mmadu4: 11:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
I'm disappointed in this girl and her sister. they don't have good taste in men .
Re: DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Valentine's Day Photos by BLoomfrancs(m): 11:33pm On Feb 14, 2021
This girl no get class. Public toilet. Anichebe to Asika to Tekno to Zlatan to Fireboy tongue Dickhopper

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Valentine's Day Photos by Indispensable85(m): 11:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
Mhimi007:

Anichebe
Re: DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Valentine's Day Photos by doxijaw: 12:17am On Feb 15, 2021
fati2001:

NIGERIANS ARE USELESS

Very
Re: DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Valentine's Day Photos by Ojady(m): 12:27am On Feb 15, 2021
It appears being passed around from person to person is this girl's destiny... The 'lucky' guy she will end up with, will just have to look away and focus on being 'Otedola-in-law' as reward

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss / Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) / Korede Bello Buys 2017 Chevrolet Corvette For N33m (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.