Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

#OccupyLekkiTollGate: Police Acted Professionally, Nobody Got Hurt — Onochie - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Police Acted Professionally, Nobody Got Hurt — Onochie (18633 Views)

Police Arrest Damilare Adenola, 10 #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters (Pics, Video) / #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) / Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Police Acted Professionally, Nobody Got Hurt — Onochie by egoldman(m): 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
papilo700:
Ipob and drama are like 5&6 wink

This woman has nothing to do with Igbos.
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Police Acted Professionally, Nobody Got Hurt — Onochie by Shaev7(m): 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
Thats good!

I laugh on the event of this lekki issue, as police are meant to mount guard on something that wants to be done peacefully while other region are suffering from insecurity and menace of herders and villagers.
I see these police keep watch at lekki both day and night. Real funny.
I well, I don't blame them, just the government that uses them and no option for them.
With time, so many persons will realise and face the truth.
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Police Acted Professionally, Nobody Got Hurt — Onochie by egoldman(m): 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
ifyken:
You better follow buhari go katsina in 2023, Make sure you don't come back to my beloved Delta state

Gbam.
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Police Acted Professionally, Nobody Got Hurt — Onochie by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2021
What happened to those you people killed previously?
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Police Acted Professionally, Nobody Got Hurt — Onochie by BadBradley: 5:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
Abdulazeez99:

She said: “Best of all, no police officer was killed nor roasted and eaten...
this woman's unbridled remarks utterly lacking in grace and the finesse of common sense and decorum is a disgrace to the government and Igbo race.
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Police Acted Professionally, Nobody Got Hurt — Onochie by Masterkernel1: 5:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I now believe that Lauretta Onochie should not have been nominated as an INEC commisioner but as Commissioner of Police for Lagos state since she is wiser than Hakeem Odumosu who condemned the actions of the police.

Below is an excerpt of the Police Press Release of today with Ref No: CZ: 5650/LA/PPRO/VOL.3/64

"The Commissioner of Police, Lagos State, CP Hakeem Odumosu, who was piqued by this unprofessional and inhuman act, has ordered the Deputy Commissioner of Police, State CID, Panti, DCP Adegoke Fayoade, to analyse the video and bring to book whoever that must have been responsible for the act".

If the commissioner considers the actions of his men as unprofessional and inhumane, why will Lauretta Onochie absolve them of any wrong doing?

You see.
The reason our leaders will NEVER feel the pain of the masses is because they surround themselves with people whose only talent in life is to call wrong right.

Oooh! Just because the chicken has gotten home to roast, right?

I remember when you referred to her as the best thing after slice bread, today... She has served you same dose of pills and you're wailing, thanks to Kama.
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Police Acted Professionally, Nobody Got Hurt — Onochie by Shugalicious: 5:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
I pray your children falls victim of this police brutality one day...
Abdulazeez99:
Lauretta Onochie social aide to President Muhammadu Buhari has commended the police over the way it handled the #OccupyLekkiTollGate protest in Lagos on Saturday, Igbere TV reports.

In a tweet on Sunday, Mrs Onochie gave kudos to the police, saying nobody was hurt during the protest.

She said:

https://twitter.com/Laurestar/status/1360897229947604992?s=20

The #OccupyLekkiTollGate protest was staged against the decision of a Lagos judicial panel of inquiry to have the Lekki toll gate reopened under the control of the Lekki Concession Company.

Several persons were arrested and later granted bail including comedian Mr Macaroni.
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Police Acted Professionally, Nobody Got Hurt — Onochie by Steinmann: 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
BLIND LAURETTA u did not see them stripped to their waist.

Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Police Acted Professionally, Nobody Got Hurt — Onochie by Oracleforce: 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
Abdulazeez99:
Lauretta Onochie social aide to President Muhammadu Buhari has commended the police over the way it handled the #OccupyLekkiTollGate protest in Lagos on Saturday, Igbere TV reports.

In a tweet on Sunday, Mrs Onochie gave kudos to the police, saying nobody was hurt during the protest.

She said:

The #OccupyLekkiTollGate protest was staged against the decision of a Lagos judicial panel of inquiry to have the Lekki toll gate reopened under the control of the Lekki Concession Company.

Several persons were arrested and later granted bail including comedian Mr Macaroni.

Another Bubu prick-licker....
Igbo lady defending clueless government...I wonder if she is conscious of BiaFRAUDng
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Police Acted Professionally, Nobody Got Hurt — Onochie by hollywater: 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ashawo Ubulu Uku
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Police Acted Professionally, Nobody Got Hurt — Onochie by jacoik(m): 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
prince2pac:
Agadi nwaanyi a enweghi ihere
nwannem ehhhhh ihere na emem na ebe adagi nwayia no

1 Like

Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Police Acted Professionally, Nobody Got Hurt — Onochie by begge: 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
Oh dis lifeless ASHAWO!
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Police Acted Professionally, Nobody Got Hurt — Onochie by jimyjames(m): 6:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nomorelove:
It saddens my heart to know that this woman is from the East. She's very stupid
From Delta pls
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Police Acted Professionally, Nobody Got Hurt — Onochie by elisho: 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
old olosho political sex machine
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Police Acted Professionally, Nobody Got Hurt — Onochie by fof1: 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
Abdulazeez99:

She said:

Sycophants at d Corridor of Power. She has become Spokesperson of d NPF. Busy Bodies for Relevance...
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Police Acted Professionally, Nobody Got Hurt — Onochie by Afolabimills(m): 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
Olosho
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Police Acted Professionally, Nobody Got Hurt — Onochie by chatinent: 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
This woman drinks.

I'm certain.
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Police Acted Professionally, Nobody Got Hurt — Onochie by Lastmankc(m): 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
Which kind man dey fu*ck this woman self?

1 Like

Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Police Acted Professionally, Nobody Got Hurt — Onochie by udemzyudex(m): 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
you won't be in government forever
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Police Acted Professionally, Nobody Got Hurt — Onochie by Rawhumper(m): 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
This woman is a big disgrace to womanhood....yeah THE FUTURE IS FEMALE INDEED!! undecided

quote author=Abdulazeez99 post=99060805]Lauretta Onochie social aide to President Muhammadu Buhari has commended the police over the way it handled the #OccupyLekkiTollGate protest in Lagos on Saturday, Igbere TV reports.

She said:

Several persons were arrested and later granted bail including comedian Mr Macaroni. [/quote]
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Police Acted Professionally, Nobody Got Hurt — Onochie by jaxxy(m): 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
I knew this woman was stupid bt not this stupid. undecided
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Police Acted Professionally, Nobody Got Hurt — Onochie by Tannhauser(m): 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
Why do I feel sorry for this woman?
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Police Acted Professionally, Nobody Got Hurt — Onochie by Kelvin3476: 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
Igbo's should stop putting mouth in YORUBA matter. What wrong did this woman do to deserve all this name calling ?
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Police Acted Professionally, Nobody Got Hurt — Onochie by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
I feel like deepthroating this ugly bitch.
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Police Acted Professionally, Nobody Got Hurt — Onochie by Chimeluv(f): 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
She is doing her job undecided
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Police Acted Professionally, Nobody Got Hurt — Onochie by Inkling(f): 7:31pm On Feb 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
So true

Some actingvists provoked the police knowingly so that they can be arrested in front of a camera but our professional police didn't fall for that.

Thrash....

Juxtapose it with what Lagos Commissioner of police said.

Your statement just confirm who you are.
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Police Acted Professionally, Nobody Got Hurt — Onochie by Amorprincesa24: 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
I doubt if this woman sleeps well at night. Her conscience if she has any! Will prick her till daybreak.
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Police Acted Professionally, Nobody Got Hurt — Onochie by Burgerlomo: 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nah who dey supply this woman weed? Asking in Wizkid's voice grin
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Police Acted Professionally, Nobody Got Hurt — Onochie by papilo700: 8:44pm On Feb 14, 2021
egoldman:

This woman has nothing to do with Igbos.
Igbos occupied the toll gate wink
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Police Acted Professionally, Nobody Got Hurt — Onochie by papilo700: 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
Burgerlomo:
Nah who dey supply this woman weed? Asking in Wizkid's voice grin
I know then guy. He's my secondary school friend wink
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Police Acted Professionally, Nobody Got Hurt — Onochie by bizzibodi(m): 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
Lauretta so nobody was hurt psychologically or mentally or emotionally

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria / IGP deploys DIG, AIG, 11 CPs for Ondo election / Nigerian Troops Neutralize Gunrunners, Recover Weapons In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.