Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:49 AM

Reminder: Justin Bieber Is The Only One That Owns This Type Of Rolls Royce Model - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reminder: Justin Bieber Is The Only One That Owns This Type Of Rolls Royce Model (719 Views)

Igbo Man Who Owns Highest Number Of Rolls Royce And Private Jets In Nigeria (pho / Meet P.J Tucker, The Man That Owns 5000 Pairs Of Shoes / Justin Bieber Is Engaged To Hailey Baldwin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reminder: Justin Bieber Is The Only One That Owns This Type Of Rolls Royce Model by cars9ja: 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
Justin Bieber is unarguably one of the most talented musicians in the world. The Canadian pop star is also a big fan of luxury cars. The fact that he is worth a whopping $300 million means he can decide to splurge cash on any exotic car of his choice.

Just recently, the award-winning artiste got delivery of his highly customized Rolls-Royce Wraith by the West Coast Customs. This is the only version on the planet and is nothing short of breathtaking.

If you are an ardent follower of the West Coast Customs TV show on Discovery channel, you will understand the amazing things this company can do to your car.

The outlandish bespoke Rolls-Royce model said to belong to Justin Bieber was spotted recently by a YouTuber effspot. What makes it look more futuristic lies with the replacement parts featured on its exterior design.

There is no way we will overlook the new tiny cameras in the front wheel arches, which are welcomed replacement for the wing cameras. Some of the changes you will find on its rear include new triangular-shaped taillights.

No doubt, the interior look isn’t public yet but we are certain West Coast Customs must have made the cabin a paradise for Justin Bieber. There is no way you will not get jealous of this especially when you have a Rolls-Royce model. For now, Bieber is the only one on the planet with this particular look.

Link: http://roadniche.com/justin-biebers-bespoke-rolls-royce-wraith-is-jaw-dropping/

Re: Reminder: Justin Bieber Is The Only One That Owns This Type Of Rolls Royce Model by ramdris(m): 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2021
Its ugly to me... I prefer the regular one to this toy-like car..
Re: Reminder: Justin Bieber Is The Only One That Owns This Type Of Rolls Royce Model by SUPERPACK: 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2021
But the car come ugly. I wonder how he spend money to make his car scary.
Re: Reminder: Justin Bieber Is The Only One That Owns This Type Of Rolls Royce Model by Lavisha(f): 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
Rubbish, I prefer the beast looking performance tires and with the devil's rims than this toy cover-up.

(1) (Reply)

SO SAD!! Veteran Actor Chief Bruno Iwuoha Is Dead / Menstruation Stopped Me From Fasting – Bobrisky / Comedienne, Ada Jesus Last Wish Before Her Final Breath Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.