Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,060 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

My CILT exams Dilemma. Help me out please!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My CILT exams Dilemma. Help me out please!! (2546 Views)

Professional Exams Vs Masters Which Is Better? / My Career Dilemma / Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My CILT exams Dilemma. Help me out please!! by Concept(m): 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2011
Hi fellow Nairalander,

I found myself registering for CILT UK in order to upgrade my intellectual and living status in the UK however I seemed to be at a cross road regarding the questions that might be asked in the exams; the ability testsĀ  made available through one of their agent (DLCT) online seem wide and not particular when talking about answers - no direct answers.

In respect to the last statement I want to ask. How does the exam looks like? If there could be assistance from my fellow NLs, it will be a relief - links, websites, books please. Thanks.

CILT = Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (UK)

DLCT = Distance Learning College and Training
Re: My CILT exams Dilemma. Help me out please!! by 1soul(m): 11:55pm On Aug 31, 2012
Hello sir, I'm so happy to come across this thread in my search for answers and how to go about thesame CILT certification. Pls I need advice from you and possibly if you have ebooks to share with me,I'd be most grateful to hear from you. I studied Urban and Regional Planning from a Federal Uni. of Tech.
Re: My CILT exams Dilemma. Help me out please!! by depotyy: 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
Join us for CIPS classes.

Re: My CILT exams Dilemma. Help me out please!! by JeroMax(m): 8:49am On May 19, 2022
Hello All... I have the original and complete level 4, Level 5 and Level 6 new syllabus materials and also some past questions and study guides for each of the levels. Contact me on 08157515364. (Calls & Watsapp).....

(1) (Reply)

Same Day Express Errands Delivery / Free CV Templates / Amazing Story Of How A Man Created Several Stream Of Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.