Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Allow All Nigerians Bear Arms, Miyetti Allah Tells FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allow All Nigerians Bear Arms, Miyetti Allah Tells FG (34364 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist - Miyetti Allah Tells FG To Use Force On IPOB Leader / Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG / Miyetti Allah Tells Saraki: Resign Or We’ll Force You Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allow All Nigerians Bear Arms, Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
WORDWORLD:

It's very funny hahahah who the producers of these guns are. Blacks?! If by default, Whites are a peaceful people why are they the major producers of weapons? grin
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Allow All Nigerians Bear Arms, Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
WORDWORLD:

While the communities of whites live PEACEFUL grin? There are no forms of gun violence?

The mass shootings I know in schools, malls, clubs even churches of innocent souls are by whites. Hence it doesn't rule anyone out Black or White. Period!!!

UNGUIDED WEAPONS IN THE HANDS OF HUMANS EQUAL DESTRUCTION.
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Allow All Nigerians Bear Arms, Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
hermesprogidy:

Don't bother responding to that entity. It's a troll.
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Allow All Nigerians Bear Arms, Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
Empiree:
Actually I support the other guy's position. It is not about inferiority complex. It is about facts.

Truly there are mass shootings and most mass shootings were perpetrated by Whites. But the difference is that mass shootings seldom occur. It may happen once this year and you never hear it again until following year. During Obama administration mass shootings were consistent but it has significantly reduced. During Trump administration we barely heard of mass shootings.

On the contrary, daily gun violence are carried out by Blacks in most Black neighborhoods. Black people are mentally sick in the head. Give them guns they will kill themselves. Every single daily act of gun violence are committed by Black people. You will need to always watch your back 24/7 should you live amongst them. Just because I speak like this doesn't mean I am White butt leaker. Truth must just be told.

Black people do not value their lives. Black lives don't matter until a White cop kill Black man, only then "Black lives matter".

If you live in non rascist White neighborhood you will walk freely with confidence on the street. But if you walk in Black neighborhood there is 80% possibility of getting hit by stray bullets. This is very random and dangerous.

Black people worldwide need self assessment. Look at situation in Nigeria. Look at Jamaica (country). Killings killings killings and killings. They are all Black

Therefore, I disagree that every Tom Duck and Harry should be allowed to carry guns in Nigeria. The country is judicially messed up. No fulanis should be allowed to carry weapons. Legalized weapons should be very restricted. Only have license guns with certain types of citizens.
Rubbish!
A white man or a non-African man said nonsense and you digested it!

1 Like

Re: Allow All Nigerians Bear Arms, Miyetti Allah Tells FG by fijihems: 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
Definitely everyone who can afford a gun will buy one or more because the level of insecurity in Nigeria is getting out of hand and we all need to protect ourselves as the government cannot do so.
Re: Allow All Nigerians Bear Arms, Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Blue3k(m): 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2021
HellVictorinho:

There is no stat that makes any race inferior or superior.

I didn't claim it did.
Re: Allow All Nigerians Bear Arms, Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Empiree: 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2021
hermesprogidy:

I don't need Google to tell me that there were more mass shootings in America under Trump than Obama. Obama spent 8 years in office and only 41 mass shootings we're reported, in 8 years!
3 years into Trumps administration, 20 mass shootings have already been reported. 20 mass shootings in 3 years! I hope you can comprehend the stark disparity in ratio. The only reason why mass shootings were not rampant in 2020, was because of Covid. Meanwhile, 98% of the mass shootings under both Presidents was carried out by Whites.
This is what I dislike Black people. Still trying to pin blames on Whites for their woes. Keep it up.

Whether 8yrs or 4 years we go by available data.. What gives you assurance that mass shootings would rise had Trump won second term?
Re: Allow All Nigerians Bear Arms, Miyetti Allah Tells FG by hermesprogidy(m): 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
Empiree:
This is what I dislike Black people. Still trying to pin blames on Whites for their woes. Keep it up.

Whether 8yrs or 4 years we go by available data.. What gives you assurance that mass shootings would rise had Trump won second term?
Just pure acid mixed with kaolin on yourself and your skin will turn White. We melaminated people will not miss you.

1 Like

Re: Allow All Nigerians Bear Arms, Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Empiree: 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
hermesprogidy:

Just pure acid mixed with kaolin on yourself and your skin will turn White. We melaminated people will not miss you.
See how you reason?. If Black man asks you to do critical self assessment you quickly tagged them "White butt leakers". This is a clear sign that Africans and Blacks are not ready to self critical analysis.

Let me now show you what White butt ass leakers look like.

During Ambode administration when French president came to visit, he quickly ordered for roads fixed.. Did he not see dilapidated roads long before that?.

Do you know the kind of message he sent to French president, French and White people?.

He said to them that he doesn't value his own people. It took foreign diplomat to visit before he could fix the roads just to entice foreigners which means he knew right from wrong.

This is the true definition of self sabotage.

Number 2, during GEJ administration, BH attacked and killed NIGERIAN citizens but your darling president was on campaign rally and dancing. What message did he send to the world?.

It means he doesn't value human lives needless to say his own people. White people would see Black people at animals. Imagine something like that happened in US, president would call off campaign rally and address the issue.

You want more?
Re: Allow All Nigerians Bear Arms, Miyetti Allah Tells FG by hermesprogidy(m): 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
Empiree:
See how you reason?. If Black man asks you to do critical self assessment you quickly tagged them "White butt leakers". This is a clear sign that Africans and Blacks are not ready to self critical analysis.

Let me now show you what White butt ass leakers look like.

During Ambode administration when French president came to visit, he quickly ordered for roads fixed.. Did he not see dilapidated roads long before that?.

Do you know the kind of message he sent to French president, French and White people?.

He said to them that he doesn't value his own people. It took foreign diplomat to visit before he could fix the roads just to entice foreigners which means he knew right from wrong.

This is the true definition of self sabotage.

Number 2, during GEJ administration, BH attacked and killed NIGERIAN citizens but your darling president was on campaign rally and dancing. What message did he send to the world?.

It means he doesn't value human lives needless to say his own people. White people would see Black people at animals. Imagine something like that happened in US, president would call off campaign rally and address the issue.

You want more?
Save your rant for someone else.

1 Like

Re: Allow All Nigerians Bear Arms, Miyetti Allah Tells FG by prigoz(m): 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
Yobabad:
To all local Yoruba Muslims that have been supporting Buhari govt just because he vowed to maginalized ndi igbo, I wish you Buhari, may fulani hersdmen visit, may bandits operate near your house, may ur children emulate liar Muhammed, may your be boring and comfused like Buhari govt, may ur mouth be sealed the way Buhari and Tinubu mouth is sealed against hersdmen killing in ur Nigeria
Wonderful prayer. I love the prayer. Yoruba muslim will avoid this prayer
Re: Allow All Nigerians Bear Arms, Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Empiree: 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
hermesprogidy:

Save your rant for someone else.
truth hurts like fire
Re: Allow All Nigerians Bear Arms, Miyetti Allah Tells FG by thesoulquarian: 2:04am On Feb 16, 2021
May the bullets hit the cows whether online or in the farms/after the thundering sounds the floods can wash the bodies to their fams/& even if lot more moo criers that survive get rustled/I return to the lab, ink kissing the feather pursue ma hustle/
Re: Allow All Nigerians Bear Arms, Miyetti Allah Tells FG by ddeola: 5:30am On Feb 16, 2021
Now you know the LAWLESS ONES who carry firearms without government permit. Who needs firearms to lead cattle and besides, in the 21st century why can't they upgrade their modus operandi ? They can afford sophisticated modern weaponry, they can buy phones why can't they upgrade to modern methods of raising cattle? This is NOT ! 1872.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zamfara Goldfields Don’t Belong To Government – Nuruddeen Isa, Commissioner / Court Bars IGP From Arresting Oba Elegushi / London Police Called To Arrest The Guardian’s Reporter Over Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.