Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

I Will Design Any Website For You, For Free Or 5k, Terms And Conditions Applied - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Design Any Website For You, For Free Or 5k, Terms And Conditions Applied (142 Views)

Tigran Gambaryan Planned Prison Escape, Applied For New US Passport / Business That Can Earn You 3k, 4k Or 5k Per Day In Nigeria / List Of People Distributing Money (and Conditions Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Design Any Website For You, For Free Or 5k, Terms And Conditions Applied by onosbaba3310: 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
Happy valentine everyone �
In the spirit of Valentine.
I have decided to reduce the price of my services for people who need it�

I will design any kind of website for only 5 person on nairaland for just 5k or free of charge, terms and conditions applied.

Website like.
Blogs
Online shop, with paystack payment gateway
Company websites
Your agency website
Real estate website
Music website.
Dropshipping website

Let's kickstart your business instead of looking for job up and down.

For the sake of trust, you can pay after am through �

Happy valentine once again,dm if you are interested
Re: I Will Design Any Website For You, For Free Or 5k, Terms And Conditions Applied by gametalk: 2:09am On Feb 15, 2021
OK....let's talk
Re: I Will Design Any Website For You, For Free Or 5k, Terms And Conditions Applied by onosbaba3310: 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
gametalk:
OK....let's talk

My WhatsApp line

(1) (Reply)

Make Money As A Customer And Merchant Acquisition Partner / Mdas Failed To Remit N1tn, Says FRC Published / Money Management Tips For Low-income Earners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.