Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,060 members, 7,953,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:16 PM

Dismissed Police Officer In Edo To Die By Hanging Over Extra-judicial Killing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dismissed Police Officer In Edo To Die By Hanging Over Extra-judicial Killing (28422 Views)

Abba Kyari Remains Suspended, Not Dismissed - Police Service Commission / Photos: President Buhari Presides Over Extra-ordinary FEC Meeting / Policeman Who Shot Bamidele At Ekiti APC Rally Dismissed - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dismissed Police Officer In Edo To Die By Hanging Over Extra-judicial Killing by Frankcallys(m): 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2021
lilvicky68:
Wow..Justice has prevailed..make sure you use babwire to hang him..

Oooh boy yeee... Your mind no dey for here ooo. Babwire? shocked shocked
Re: Dismissed Police Officer In Edo To Die By Hanging Over Extra-judicial Killing by DSC7: 9:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
bluefilm:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13143225_screenshot20201018073058_jpege1895a3f368bd300a2ebf9554add3566

Correct.

When will justice be served to him?

Ask willie Obiano of Anambra state.......
Re: Dismissed Police Officer In Edo To Die By Hanging Over Extra-judicial Killing by Hotegar(m): 9:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
Dear Nairalanders, pls I need ur utmost prayer and advise in finding my stolen credentials. On the 31 of January, my home was burgled and a few things taken. My electronics & an old fol
Re: Dismissed Police Officer In Edo To Die By Hanging Over Extra-judicial Killing by leesi11(m): 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
Dapson73:

You have started your baseless ethnicity again. Even as a Yoruba man, I'm happy Justice prevailed at last.

The rogue is a criminal and should be treated like one regardless of his tribe.

May his soul never rest in peace after he's been killed.

Don't mind the twisted mind.
Re: Dismissed Police Officer In Edo To Die By Hanging Over Extra-judicial Killing by Theboss100(m): 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
Lawdis:

Yeah eggzatly
shockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Dismissed Police Officer In Edo To Die By Hanging Over Extra-judicial Killing by Springboot: 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
I can't wait for James nwafor to be hanged
Re: Dismissed Police Officer In Edo To Die By Hanging Over Extra-judicial Killing by Farki: 10:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
This is all we wanted, justice, is that so hard?

Maybe the reason why government forces disrupted the protest was so they could save their rotten asses.
Re: Dismissed Police Officer In Edo To Die By Hanging Over Extra-judicial Killing by Blackdisciple(m): 10:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
Audio hanging do that the said family would think the evil doers are dead and gone
Re: Dismissed Police Officer In Edo To Die By Hanging Over Extra-judicial Killing by ILoveDemMANNA: 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
Good one
Re: Dismissed Police Officer In Edo To Die By Hanging Over Extra-judicial Killing by Nwaotu10(m): 10:46pm On Feb 14, 2021
CSP JAMES NWAFOR should equally die by hanging

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dismissed Police Officer In Edo To Die By Hanging Over Extra-judicial Killing by mrnelsono(m): 12:17am On Feb 15, 2021
That is good, at least this will serve as a deterrent to some police officers who think they can do rubbish and get away with it
Re: Dismissed Police Officer In Edo To Die By Hanging Over Extra-judicial Killing by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 15, 2021
This poor bastard, i bet he felt untouchable and powerful now hes the scapegoat
Re: Dismissed Police Officer In Edo To Die By Hanging Over Extra-judicial Killing by ThatFairGuy1: 2:38am On Feb 15, 2021
You don't kill and lives, well deserved.
Find the remaining accomplices and get them killed by the law
Re: Dismissed Police Officer In Edo To Die By Hanging Over Extra-judicial Killing by chukemmang(m): 2:39am On Feb 15, 2021
very very good, all policemen who have killed innocent Nigerians must die by hanging. The nonsense is too much.
Re: Dismissed Police Officer In Edo To Die By Hanging Over Extra-judicial Killing by Furckthemods: 5:15am On Feb 15, 2021
[s]NLPoliceWoman:

Dominique Seun Myn44 Juswise.
Rule 2[/s]
Re: Dismissed Police Officer In Edo To Die By Hanging Over Extra-judicial Killing by Udapod(m): 6:23am On Feb 15, 2021
I cant wait to see him take his last breath
Re: Dismissed Police Officer In Edo To Die By Hanging Over Extra-judicial Killing by Ceeogbaru2: 7:23am On Feb 15, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Benson Omotosho's hanging should be televised live for the public to see. We want to see him struggle to take his last breath while the hangman's rope tighten his Godforsaken neck!!! Anything short of that is not acceptable

We move.... If not in that way na scarm hanging

1 Like

Re: Dismissed Police Officer In Edo To Die By Hanging Over Extra-judicial Killing by efficiencie(m): 7:28am On Feb 15, 2021
Bundaweber:

are you actually okay? like mentally stable? because only an insane person would have written the nonsense which you posted

I am okay and mentally stable unlike you who has failed to point out what in the post seems out of place or wrong...you live in a society where the powerful get away with heinous crimes and the weak are punished for crimes they did not commit. If this is not the case in your society then you can point it out instead of casting aspersions without actually saying anything!
Re: Dismissed Police Officer In Edo To Die By Hanging Over Extra-judicial Killing by adaorap(f): 8:38am On Feb 15, 2021
DSC7:
Welcome to Hell in Advance Sir...........

I'm confused with the use of that English word *welcome*
Are you already in Hell?�
Re: Dismissed Police Officer In Edo To Die By Hanging Over Extra-judicial Killing by DSC7: 8:51am On Feb 15, 2021
adaorap:

I'm confused with the use of that English word *welcome* Are you already in Hell?�

We usher evildoers to hell.......
Re: Dismissed Police Officer In Edo To Die By Hanging Over Extra-judicial Killing by Bigpat: 9:07am On Feb 15, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Benson Omotosho's hanging should be televised live for the public to see. We want to see him struggle to take his last breath while the hangman's rope tighten his Godforsaken neck!!! Anything short of that is not acceptable
You are not better than him, the day you will be caught same fate will befall you as you rejoice today, considering the fact that 80% of Nigerians are either terrorist,bandits, militants,thieves,robbers, murderers,vandals,bunkerers,rapist, ritualist,kidnappers, traffickers, highly corrupt etc., is your hatred for his job or what he did, how many that did not involve the Police that was televised, change your ways and don't rejoice at the misfortune of others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dismissed Police Officer In Edo To Die By Hanging Over Extra-judicial Killing by Hushbingo: 9:49am On Feb 15, 2021
yimnansunny:
Dance song freestyle (club banger)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFegF17mAcI
which kind song be this ?
Re: Dismissed Police Officer In Edo To Die By Hanging Over Extra-judicial Killing by adadike(f): 9:53am On Feb 15, 2021
efficiencie:
This is not justice. This is actually injustice. The police man is being executed because he killed a powerful person. The SARS officers that killed the children of common men and women will go scot free. James Nwafor is an example. He is still a free man and will likely remain a free man in the foreseeable future. The weak are always guilty and the powerful are always innocent!
his two wives stays at Amawbia market. And they do brag about it.
Re: Dismissed Police Officer In Edo To Die By Hanging Over Extra-judicial Killing by Josywhyte: 11:58am On Feb 15, 2021
This is post-valentine news. Justice must prevail at all cost. The law is coming for other former SARS
Re: Dismissed Police Officer In Edo To Die By Hanging Over Extra-judicial Killing by sim37(m): 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
is rev king still alive? if yess ......... if u know you know
Re: Dismissed Police Officer In Edo To Die By Hanging Over Extra-judicial Killing by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
Bigpat:

You are not better than him, the day you will be caught same fate will befall you as you rejoice today, considering the fact that 80% of Nigerians are either terrorist,bandits, militants,thieves,robbers, murderers,vandals,bunkerers,rapist, ritualist,kidnappers, traffickers, highly corrupt etc., is your hatred for his job or what he did, how many that did not involve the Police that was televised, change your ways and don't rejoice at the misfortune of others

SHUT UP THERE!!!
I KNOW YOU ARE A CORRUPT POLICE OFFICER!
ONE DAY, YOU WILL BE CAUGHT IF YOU DON'T CHANGE YOUR WAYS!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oladiran Oladokun: Fulani Seized Our Farms, Killed, Raped, Kidnapped Us In Oyo / 2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi / Aggressive Spending, Worsening FX Crisis" - How Naira Redesign Will Affect Econo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.