Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

A Married Woman Seriously In Need Of A Companion - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Married Woman Seriously In Need Of A Companion (2926 Views)

Seriously In Need Of A Sugar Mummy In Lagos / Seriously In Need Of A Sugar Mummy Around Iyana Ipaja, Ikotun,09010793854 / I Need A Companion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Married Woman Seriously In Need Of A Companion by Lonelysoul: 10:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
thanks y'all
Re: A Married Woman Seriously In Need Of A Companion by Kingsasian(m): 10:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
Lonelysoul:
Am married, but my husband doesn't satisfy my emotional needs. I provably won't cheat, so stay away if that's what you seek, however, if you don't mind being my virtual lover, going on virtual dates then please send me a Dm, or a mail @ blessingjohnson2131@gmail.com
igwekizo@gmail.com
Re: A Married Woman Seriously In Need Of A Companion by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 14, 2021
JGrace1:
This case is very rampant in marriages nowadays.some people don't check their emotional compatibility with their spouse.they think that physical beauty can take the place of emotional compatibility.I will write a lengthy article on this kater.
I'm waiting for your article

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Seriously In Need Of A Companion by Pierocash(m): 10:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
Lonelysoul:
Am married, but my husband doesn't satisfy my emotional needs. I provably won't cheat, so stay away if that's what you seek, however, if you don't mind being my virtual lover, going on virtual dates then please send me a Dm, or a mail @ blessingjohnson2131@gmail.com
you are already cheating.

If you don't know what cheating means,then do more studies about it.

There is nothing like virtual friend,you are simply looking for another man to fill in the vacum your husband left.

5 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Seriously In Need Of A Companion by CakesToolsOvens(f): 11:46pm On Feb 14, 2021
Lonelysoul:

Quite alot of women are going through this.
It is well with you sis.

Just be careful and apply wisdom in anything you do.

3 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Seriously In Need Of A Companion by Lonelysoul: 8:11am On Feb 15, 2021
CakesToolsOvens:

Quite alot of women are going through this.
It is well with you sis.

Just be careful and apply wisdom in anything you do.

Thank you so much sis.I appreciate
Re: A Married Woman Seriously In Need Of A Companion by Lonelysoul: 8:28am On Feb 15, 2021
Pierocash:
you are already cheating.

If you don't know what cheating means,then do more studies about it.

There is nothing like virtual friend,you are simply looking for another man to fill in the vacum your husband left.

Thank you for schooling me about what cheating means... Please make sure you are doing better as a man,so your wife won't cheat on you like me.

I know what I want, and I know what mean. I wear the shoes remember

I know you rather I slide into depression than me "cheating "but am an adult, I know and do only what's best for me.

Warm regards

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman Seriously In Need Of A Companion by Lonelysoul: 8:37am On Feb 15, 2021
JGrace1:
I will write a lengthy article on this kater.

Please don't forget to add that sex and romance is 2 different things... And giving your wife money is not being romantic. Do tag me on the attitcle so I can also learn one or two
Re: A Married Woman Seriously In Need Of A Companion by TyroneP(m): 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
Lonelysoul:

tyronepriest@outlook.com
08130700260 WhatsApp.
Re: A Married Woman Seriously In Need Of A Companion by marshalcarter: 6:59am On Feb 17, 2021
Send a DM cool
Re: A Married Woman Seriously In Need Of A Companion by daniel7328(m): 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
what's your WhatsApp number
Re: A Married Woman Seriously In Need Of A Companion by Olunmercy56(f): 5:24am On Feb 21, 2021
TyroneP:

tyronepriest@outlook.com
08130700260 WhatsApp.

And you don't want hookup wink But you can send dm to a married woman undecided
Re: A Married Woman Seriously In Need Of A Companion by TyroneP(m): 5:30am On Feb 21, 2021
Olunmercy56:

And you don't want hookup wink But you can send dm to a married woman undecided

If you read the post very well ma'am. In relationships, people suffer emotional abuse. However, She didn't mention leaving her marriage or needing hookup but instead warned off any man with bad intentions. Everyone needs someone to talk to when the need arises. And in furtherance to this, I'm not here to flirt with anyone but rather seek for my better half and very soon I believe with God she will overcome her fears and get better. Thanks Miss @Olunmecy56

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Seriously In Need Of A Companion by Lonelysoul: 9:59am On Feb 26, 2021
daniel7328:
what's your WhatsApp number

please send me a mail.

thanks
Re: A Married Woman Seriously In Need Of A Companion by Ejika48(f): 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
pls send me mail on maryham244 AT gmail.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman Seriously In Need Of A Companion by daniel7328(m): 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2021
Lonelysoul:

please send me a mail.

thanks

I did already, check your mail...
Re: A Married Woman Seriously In Need Of A Companion by LegendBobo: 9:14am On Feb 27, 2021
Re: A Married Woman Seriously In Need Of A Companion by Lonelysoul: 5:32am On Feb 28, 2021
LegendBobo:
Any Lady&mamma in Ogbomoso town,Ilorin/Southwest in need of a corky Guy that can be fucking her brain out to the MOON and Make her Squirt steadily.Send me a mail legendbobo100@gmail.com

like seriously?
Re: A Married Woman Seriously In Need Of A Companion by davades(m): 8:39am On Feb 28, 2021
Ejika48:
pls send me mail on maryham244 AT gmail.com

Check ur mail and reply. Thanks
Re: A Married Woman Seriously In Need Of A Companion by LegendBobo: 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
Re: A Married Woman Seriously In Need Of A Companion by dkizzy01: 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
Is your weekend not bored?

Re: A Married Woman Seriously In Need Of A Companion by olushowunm(m): 12:14am On Mar 16, 2021
Lonelysoul:
chat me up on 09077796895
Re: A Married Woman Seriously In Need Of A Companion by Bolnij2: 7:20am On Mar 24, 2021
Whatsapp/telegram 09056476945
Re: A Married Woman Seriously In Need Of A Companion by Skyfornia(m): 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
Lonelysoul:

Bad idea
Re: A Married Woman Seriously In Need Of A Companion by Glorymax: 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
Lonelysoul:

Thank you for schooling me about what cheating means... Please make sure you are doing better as a man,so your wife won't cheat on you like me.

I know what I want, and I know what mean. I wear the shoes remember

I know you rather I slide into depression than me "cheating "but am an adult, I know and do only what's best for me.

Warm regards

Love ur calm and mature reply. It speaks volumes. Wishes u well

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Seriously In Need Of A Companion by loulynx(m): 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
What you need fits my bill I understand if you don’t mind I send you a text. If by virtual ( does hangout apply ) all you need is someone to tend to you.
Smeh I don’t know your location but am already saying hangout. Well can I send a Dm or mail
Don’t know if you gonna answer that
Lonelysoul:

like seriously?
Re: A Married Woman Seriously In Need Of A Companion by dayo31: 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
I'm an Engineer I need a mature lady with serious mind chat me up 08065457932
Re: A Married Woman Seriously In Need Of A Companion by Ejika48(f): 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
davades:

Check ur mail and reply. Thanks
replied u

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Seriously In Need Of A Companion by davades(m): 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
Ejika48:
replied u
I don't check email often, can we chat more on WhatsApp? 08028959858
Re: A Married Woman Seriously In Need Of A Companion by Nobody: 3:08am On Mar 12, 2023
Lonelysoul:
thanks y'all

Quote me on a dead thread with ur phone no, I am waiting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome / Need Friends Around Oshodi/cele/ago / Bennyraz, I Wanna Meet You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.