Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom (37786 Views)

Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara / Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State / Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom by HigherEd: 7:07am On Feb 15, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom by cocolacec(m): 7:12am On Feb 15, 2021
mamaafrik:
Southern men should go after them,get cutlass and gun ,kill them in return since Fg is supporting them by proxy,they can arrest ESN individual,Can seize igboho account but can't arrest sheik gumi and Bala and can even talk of amnesty

Another Darfur crisis loading in Nigeria
Re: Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom by LYDIACOPPER(m): 9:51am On Feb 15, 2021
I buy DASHCOIN, if you want to exchange your dashcoin to bitcoins dm me
my dashcoin trade rate is $1550
Swapp your dashcoins for btc
Bulk dashcoins and pieces
Check my signature for relations
Idaho state, Oregon State, connecticut state
If you are in nigeria and you have dashcoins to sell dm me
Sawp your dashcoin for bitcoins

NOTE: if you want to sell one dashcoins to me, I will give you bitcoins at the current rate of the dashcoins in the market, but with a big top up to the bitcoin I sell to you to attract more customers
Dashcoin rate now is $240, $215, $250 it's not stable, it still on a fluctuate mode
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Shar
Re: Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom by xynerise: 9:51am On Feb 15, 2021
Akwa Ibom Episode up next
Re: Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom by tunjilee003: 9:52am On Feb 15, 2021
One day our children will ask us how we got here..
Re: Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom by xynerise: 9:53am On Feb 15, 2021
Odua1stson:
Where is our invincible esn

ESN is for South East not South South

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom by Neddstark: 9:53am On Feb 15, 2021
The only language these bastards understand is violence. Attack them, kill them and seize their cows.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom by ofiko123(m): 9:54am On Feb 15, 2021
Terrible.... the sorry state of Nigeria..
Re: Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom by janetakan(f): 9:56am On Feb 15, 2021
This is becoming too much!

Something has to be done.
Re: Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom by MummyD2020(f): 9:56am On Feb 15, 2021
[quote author=ChangedMan1999 post=99078130]

This one is mental illness.

There is war in your region and you are mocking ESN for not doing something in Akwa Ibom that is not in South East.

[/quote

U answered him well
Re: Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom by NinaArsenal(f): 9:56am On Feb 15, 2021
Fulani people no dey tire to kill and to destroy.
Nawa ooo
Re: Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom by Pascal181: 9:57am On Feb 15, 2021
The cow in Aso rock will pretend as if nothing happened until the people affected decides to help themselves then he will attack them for speaking up

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom by MENELIIK: 9:57am On Feb 15, 2021
greymiles:
Afonjaz trying to shift attention to another side grin

Osu, just continue paying the #100k cattle tax so that fulani will not kill you in Igbo land

7 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom by Cyoung4real(m): 9:59am On Feb 15, 2021
Omo this mud go touch everybody. They should take the cattle to the government house grin grin
Re: Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom by oluwasegun007(m): 9:59am On Feb 15, 2021
Na small small..
Re: Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom by htdot: 10:01am On Feb 15, 2021
greymiles:
Afonjaz trying to shift attention to another side grin
Lol.... They can't stand fulani hence they are looking for a backup grin

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom by Grace001: 10:01am On Feb 15, 2021
One Nigeria my foot

We have absolutely nothing in common with this troublesome and killer Fulani Herdsmen.

A country build on lies and deceit forcefully merged multiple nations together will never know peace.
Re: Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom by sojfarm: 10:02am On Feb 15, 2021
Yes. It is getting closer the Governors.

It has started with their farms. Let them continue to watch and be waiting for the FG until it gets to their daughters, wives etc.
Re: Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 15, 2021
Hmmm it's almost time
Re: Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom by Jaqenhghar: 10:03am On Feb 15, 2021
LMAO
Re: Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom by wman(m): 10:04am On Feb 15, 2021
Is there a deliberate plot to incite people to start a civil war?

This isn't normal at all.

There must be an ulterior motive somewhere.

There is a difference between herdsmen straying randomly into farms and those deliberately causing destruction.

Where is Buhari? Is he no longer the President?

God help us.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 15, 2021
MrMaestro:
I know I'm not the one seeing how oddly silent this thread is. Let it be a SW state you'll see "ESN is INVINCIBLE" all over the place. Pathetic.
ESN I thought AKWAIBOM IS SOUTH SOUTH, UPPER NIGER AND SHOULDN'T BE INCLUDED IN ESN?

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom by Danzakidakura(m): 10:05am On Feb 15, 2021
melvinjames:
I know Fulanis are wrecking havoc in farm lands across the country. It also seems every criminal is hiding under this premise to comit atrocities across the nation.
what criminal will destroy farm, on what gain ? Stop defending evil.
Re: Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom by VonScott(m): 10:05am On Feb 15, 2021
Had it been the first time it happened you got up and flushed them out of your area, the second one wouldn't have happened. That's what you get for being complacent and neglecting the security of your people.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom by MENELIIK: 10:05am On Feb 15, 2021
efighter:
Okay.

I love the way the killer herdsmen are attacking all the Southern regions at the same time. This should create unity between all the Southerners and make Southerners stand up in a United front and confront the heartless desert warriors once and for all. We should teach these blood sucking vampires a lesson that will make their father Uthman Dan Fodio to go and beg Lucifer for assistance.

No more herdsman anywhere in Southern Nigeria

You will wait till eternity if you want unity in southern Nigeria. The Osus are terrible people to relate with, let every southern region to its peculiarities. When the Fulanis are taking care of in West and start with East they will still blame Tinubu
Re: Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom by Ajenikoko89: 10:06am On Feb 15, 2021
Re: Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom by motasty: 10:08am On Feb 15, 2021
when we all this fighting and killing end na...abeg we don't want civil war o...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTwvJsDZKu8
Re: Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom by MikeBetty(m): 10:11am On Feb 15, 2021
Kennyswag:
How come this herdsmen issue is only rampant here on nairaland? I hardly see it on other sites
it generate traffic to seun who is smilling to bank unto income per click. Also since SW was severly hit by fulani, herds men attack alert just dey buzz the phone.
Re: Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom by Dotherightthing: 10:11am On Feb 15, 2021
MENELIIK:

They are hypocritical by nature always talk from both sides of their mouth yet they are paying cattle tax of #100k to fulanis on their land. Osus are terrible individuals

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Destroy Governor Emmanuel Aide’s Farm In Akwa Ibom by MENELIIK: 10:13am On Feb 15, 2021
htdot:

Lol.... They can't stand fulani hence they are looking for a backup grin

Have you ever seen Hausa or Fulani boxer before, gone are those days when Osus will be lying and other will just ignore. I have never seen Hausa or fulani defeating a Yoruba man in any boxing competition before even the Osus dey chop am wella if you doubt me, ask Jeremiah Okorodudu about Joe Lasisi most notable boxers doing well both locally and internationally are Yorubas that is how to know who has power and not people who behave like Barbarians and Osus like you will be supporting because of your hatred for Yorubas

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agbese Removes Alia's Official Portrait from his Office / Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms / Governors Kick As Buhari Okays Financial Autonomy For Assemblies, Judiciary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.