Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Bashir Ahmad Tongue Lashed for Advertising Nigeria Army Recruitment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Tongue Lashed for Advertising Nigeria Army Recruitment (1436 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bashir Ahmad Tongue Lashed for Advertising Nigeria Army Recruitment by weyreypey: 1:06am On Feb 15, 2021
Nigerians are not smiling

Re: Bashir Ahmad Tongue Lashed for Advertising Nigeria Army Recruitment by weyreypey: 1:09am On Feb 15, 2021
grin

Re: Bashir Ahmad Tongue Lashed for Advertising Nigeria Army Recruitment by weyreypey: 1:12am On Feb 15, 2021
cool

Re: Bashir Ahmad Tongue Lashed for Advertising Nigeria Army Recruitment by Saig: 1:24am On Feb 15, 2021
issorite
Re: Bashir Ahmad Tongue Lashed for Advertising Nigeria Army Recruitment by Taywon: 1:25am On Feb 15, 2021
Lol
Re: Bashir Ahmad Tongue Lashed for Advertising Nigeria Army Recruitment by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 15, 2021
So I should come and join army recruit ba, so that you can post me to Borno and one Almajari shooter will use me do shooting experiment!!

At the end of the day, the almajari will be clothed with the best of garments and sprayed with the best of fragrance like those ones my brother macjebs used to advertise here, he will later be transported to Abuja for a presidential welcome, from there him and his goons will start touring Europe on free scholarship taking champagne with fine akata people!!

If na to shoot gun dy hungry me, I will rather download all these adventures games on my phone than joining the Nigeria Army!!

If the Army is desparetly in need of men, last time I checked Yusuf buhari is a jobless freelance bike rider, they should give him and his friends the slots or are they too big for nation building and strengthing the country defense?

So far you don't consider me worthy of National cake why do you think I will be available for National Crises!!

Tueehhhhhhhhhh!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Tongue Lashed for Advertising Nigeria Army Recruitment by AngusTV: 1:30am On Feb 15, 2021
Those people working with the president are not very okay
Re: Bashir Ahmad Tongue Lashed for Advertising Nigeria Army Recruitment by Tpave(m): 1:38am On Feb 15, 2021
Chai.....
Re: Bashir Ahmad Tongue Lashed for Advertising Nigeria Army Recruitment by MickzyDonald: 1:55am On Feb 15, 2021
See his life, heartless fellows angry
Re: Bashir Ahmad Tongue Lashed for Advertising Nigeria Army Recruitment by shigishege: 1:56am On Feb 15, 2021
But Seun, which of your mods is writting "4" instead of "for"? That shows the level of decadence in most systems in Nigeria, same way someone who should continue selling his airtime cards was given a whole directorate in Abuja and also this one who should be a palm wine tapper was given an office in the presidency just to collect salary without doing nothing. So why wont him have enough time for a series of unpaid-for-advertisements. Honestly nepotism is one problem that will still ruin this country.

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Tongue Lashed for Advertising Nigeria Army Recruitment by weyreypey: 5:34am On Feb 15, 2021
Re: Bashir Ahmad Tongue Lashed for Advertising Nigeria Army Recruitment by tamdun: 6:18am On Feb 15, 2021
Eye don dey clear, pack ur fulani brothers put there,let them go and defend their territory
Re: Bashir Ahmad Tongue Lashed for Advertising Nigeria Army Recruitment by Kingluqman(m): 6:59am On Feb 15, 2021
grin

Everybody don craze las las for this country grin
Re: Bashir Ahmad Tongue Lashed for Advertising Nigeria Army Recruitment by oilking: 7:28am On Feb 15, 2021
Lol country in coma
Jappaaaaa
Re: Bashir Ahmad Tongue Lashed for Advertising Nigeria Army Recruitment by Whoube99(f): 9:19am On Feb 15, 2021
Nobody is interested in joining the Fulani army, so get lost
Re: Bashir Ahmad Tongue Lashed for Advertising Nigeria Army Recruitment by Richy4(m): 9:21am On Feb 15, 2021
weyreypey:

Don't be surprised that you might see the same people commenting negatively at the recruitment centre.. na today?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Tongue Lashed for Advertising Nigeria Army Recruitment by superior1: 9:33am On Feb 15, 2021
Awon eleribu

They will hijack the CBN directorship for their kins and recruit the poor man for BH sacrifices

(1) (Reply)

Kagara Students freed as Fed Govt Pays a whopping #800m To Free them / No Attack On First Bank Branch In Anambra - Police / On This Day, We Lost Chief Obafemi Awolowo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.