Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Biafra Senator On Fire For Supporting Nnamdi Kanu And ESN To Chase Fulani Herdsm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Senator On Fire For Supporting Nnamdi Kanu And ESN To Chase Fulani Herdsm (820 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) / Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Senator On Fire For Supporting Nnamdi Kanu And ESN To Chase Fulani Herdsm by janera3010: 5:35am On Feb 15, 2021
War In Igbo land/Biafra Senator On Fire For Supporting Nnamdi Kanu And ESN To Chase Fulani Herdsmen.

Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wDKy6aOaxQ
Re: Biafra Senator On Fire For Supporting Nnamdi Kanu And ESN To Chase Fulani Herdsm by vastolord4(m): 6:50am On Feb 15, 2021
I didn't see the video but it true, I feel it's what a rational government should think of.. but some people will still not like the vigilante to work with them instead, they'll send the army to fight the friends not the enemies

(1) (Reply)

Beware!!! The Fulanis Strategies In The Colonisation Of Nigeria. / Buni Rushes To Osinbajo, Explains View On APC Congresses / How TB Joshua Helped To Rescue Islamiyya School Pupils - Headmaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.