Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Trump's Lawyer Blasts CBS News Reporter For Saying It's Okay To Cheat A Little - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump's Lawyer Blasts CBS News Reporter For Saying It's Okay To Cheat A Little (181 Views)

Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President / Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trump's Lawyer Blasts CBS News Reporter For Saying It's Okay To Cheat A Little by realitycheck4u: 8:57am On Feb 15, 2021
Hi,

Democrats love to lie, steal, cheat and destroy, while at the same time accuse others of exactly what they the democrats are guilty of.

The word, "Gaslighting" totally describes the democrats and their supporters.

Watch as this CBS reporter tries to justify cheating and doctoring of evidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESMMbV3FNzQ

(1) (Reply)

Malcolm X's Family Releases Letter Alleging FBI, Police Role In His Death. / I Am Back, Kanayo O Kanayo Regains His Instagram Account That Was Hacked By Hack / China May Just Have Doomed Its Trade Deal With Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.