Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Crossdresser James Brown Finally Unveils His Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crossdresser James Brown Finally Unveils His Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day (3322 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri / Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) / Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crossdresser James Brown Finally Unveils His Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Yeyeblogger: 9:24am On Feb 15, 2021
Upcoming crossdresser, James Brown has finally unveiled his boyfriend on Valentine’s day whom he refers to as his favorite ‘Chocolate.’

The social media influencer who once had a tight battle with Bobrisky took to Instagram on the 14th of February to hint at his colleague, Tobi The Creator as his boyfriend.

Sharing a red-themed photo filled with a douse of love-in-the-air with his supposed boyfriend, James Brown wrote;

“You are my chocolate � .”

Read Here: https://naijahotstars.com/james-brown-finally-reveals-his-boyfriend-calls-him-my-chocolate-video/

Re: Crossdresser James Brown Finally Unveils His Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:27am On Feb 15, 2021
We have more pressing issues in Nigeria to solve not this 2 calamities

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crossdresser James Brown Finally Unveils His Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by tillaman(m): 9:30am On Feb 15, 2021
I thought they said this James brown has HIV
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Finally Unveils His Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 15, 2021
tillaman:
I thought they said this James brown has HIV
Yes he does, but it's not a death sentence. Though in his case I'm beginning to believe it affects the way he thinks and the way he speaks. With him mouth like Donald duck

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crossdresser James Brown Finally Unveils His Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by tillaman(m): 9:38am On Feb 15, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Yes he does, but it's not a death sentence. Though in his case I'm beginning to believe it affects the way he thinks and the way he speaks. With him mouth like Donald duck
of course it’s not a death sentence I only referenced that because I’ m not sure if it’s true or not
Cross dressing is becoming a norm today in our country, even comedians do it and i find it disturbing frfr

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crossdresser James Brown Finally Unveils His Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 15, 2021
tillaman:
of course it’s not a death sentence I only referenced that because I’ m not sure if it’s true or not
Cross dressing is becoming a norm today in our country, even comedians do it and i find it disturbing frfr
It disgusts me. Especially those comedians taking on multiple roles. Seeing a man in a woman's garb nearly makes me puke. I quickly scroll up when I see it. If we talk them go say mind our business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crossdresser James Brown Finally Unveils His Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by tillaman(m): 9:46am On Feb 15, 2021
MejiLoyon:

It disgusts me. Especially those comedians taking on multiple roles. Seeing a man in a woman's garb nearly makes me puke. I quickly scroll up when I see it. If we talk them go say mind our business.
some of them go as far as twerking and doing all sort of silly things � �

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser James Brown Finally Unveils His Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by majamajic(m): 9:53am On Feb 15, 2021
Poor man's Bobrisky

3 Likes

Re: Crossdresser James Brown Finally Unveils His Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by DaddyRochie1642: 10:00am On Feb 15, 2021
What should I do with this news sad sad
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Finally Unveils His Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by adadike(f): 10:03am On Feb 15, 2021
All I see are two psychiatric patients
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Finally Unveils His Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by OlayemiAshraf(m): 10:22am On Feb 15, 2021
Awon booty warriors...lol
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Finally Unveils His Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Smitharo(m): 10:42am On Feb 15, 2021
How dis pple com dey like dis naa.. no kind hustle wey no dey naija.

Werey everywhere..� sad

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser James Brown Finally Unveils His Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Charx122: 11:29am On Feb 15, 2021
fuckingAyaya:

Hell blazing ugliness...mentally retarded couple .
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Finally Unveils His Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by BanevsJoker(m): 11:56am On Feb 15, 2021
That picture is not admissible evidence though. Not enough to secure a 14-yrs conviction. The dude is smart...even maintained social distancing.

3 Likes

Re: Crossdresser James Brown Finally Unveils His Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by ayodele17893: 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Finally Unveils His Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2021
Tobi another afonja gay again
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Finally Unveils His Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Draslo(m): 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
Thank goodness I haven't eaten solid food today. I for don vomit.
Re: Crossdresser James Brown Finally Unveils His Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day by Mindlog: 12:56pm On Feb 16, 2021
adadike:
All I see are two psychiatric patients

So if they are taken to a psychiatric facility, what would be said they are sick of?

(1) (Reply)

King Of Nollywood Elaweremi Is Set To Marry His Long Time Woman / Nollywood Actor Bolanle Ninalowo Shows Off Girlfriend Actress Damilola Adegbite / Picture Of A Nairalander Looking For Caro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.