Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

2023 Election And It's Conspiracy.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election And It's Conspiracy.. (185 Views)

After Losing Election And Court Case, What Next For Mohammed Abubakar? / How Buhari Celebrates His Re-election And How The Poor Celebrates Him (photos) / UK Accepts Nigerian Election And Congratulate PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023 Election And It's Conspiracy.. by Perfectsouth(m): 10:38am On Feb 15, 2021
judging from what is ongoing in the country and the deafening silence of the federal/buhari and his goons, my belief is that they purposely kept quiet so come 2023 in order not to leave scede power to the south, they will use all the killings, banning of northerners and others as excuse..
This is just my observation though cos I see no reason why they've decided to go deaf, dumb and mute to all the killings

(1) (Reply)

Finally, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala officially becomes the first woman and African to.. / Seyi Makinde Meets With Baale, Seriki Fulani & Northern Governors Over Trouble / Fulanis' Are Fighting Because They Want Justice- Lawmaker - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.