Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,449 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Army Rescues Man And His Driver From Kidnappers In Abia State (video). - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Rescues Man And His Driver From Kidnappers In Abia State (video). (411 Views)

Man Lynched By Mob In Kaduna Not A Kidnapper But An Innocent Driver From Lagos / Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks / I Encountered A Female Taxify Driver From Hell - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Rescues Man And His Driver From Kidnappers In Abia State (video). by Kayzy8: 10:53am On Feb 15, 2021
Video shared shows the moment a man and his driver was been interviewed by some members of the Nigerian Army.

Similarly, the location in which the incident happened was withheld.

Also in the video, the man could be heard saying, My name is Onyekachi I'm from Item Bende Local Government of Abia State, I'm coming from Enugu going to Item before the incident happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkJtgXVJMOw
Re: Army Rescues Man And His Driver From Kidnappers In Abia State (video). by Simplyleo: 11:14am On Feb 15, 2021
You mean the fulani jihadist army rescued Onyekachi from ipob animals who kidnapped him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Rescues Man And His Driver From Kidnappers In Abia State (video). by Praxis758: 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
The only safe place in this country is the kidnapers's den. This dens that litter every part of the country remain a mystery for our security agencies to unravel.

That is what happens when a country is leaderless and have a lifeless president.
Re: Army Rescues Man And His Driver From Kidnappers In Abia State (video). by Bvlgari: 5:29am On Feb 16, 2021
see sweat...sorry o my brother...and why that sojo just dey ask them questions anyhow...cant u see that they are stressed and shaken from the situation they just went through

(1) (Reply)

RAGE OF KIDNAPPERS: 720 Kidnapped In 2 Months, N10bn Ransom Paid / Us Police Offers Humiliated A Harmless Army Lieutenant Officer Rcently. / Another IPOB Commander Arrested: Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.