Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,242 members, 7,860,548 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

No Messi, No Ronaldo, No Problem – Guardiola Hails Manchester City Squad - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / No Messi, No Ronaldo, No Problem – Guardiola Hails Manchester City Squad (289 Views)

EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland / BBC Readers Pick Their Euros 2020 Team Of The Group Stage, No Ronaldo / No Messi Or Ronaldo In Champions League Final For First Time Since 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Messi, No Ronaldo, No Problem – Guardiola Hails Manchester City Squad by SucreSports: 11:09am On Feb 15, 2021
The former Barcelona boss stressed that he would not rid a single player from his current squad – but acknowledged that he would love to boast an individual among his ranks with a true superstar profile.

“We don’t have players who can win the game by himself – we don’t have a Messi, a Cristiano, [Kylian] Mbappe or Neymar,” Guardiola said. “We have to do it as a team.

“I’ll be honest, I would love to have a player who scores every single game four goals and runs like these players run, I would love it...

https://nigerbet.net/2021/02/15/no-messi-no-ronaldo-no-problem-guardiola-hails-manchester-city-squad-resolve-despite-lack-of-superstars/

Re: No Messi, No Ronaldo, No Problem – Guardiola Hails Manchester City Squad by tillaman(m): 11:11am On Feb 15, 2021
Stfu guardiola
Re: No Messi, No Ronaldo, No Problem – Guardiola Hails Manchester City Squad by paulolee(m): 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2021
pep should calm down n focus more on securing the EPL n winning the UCL before all this noise making
Re: No Messi, No Ronaldo, No Problem – Guardiola Hails Manchester City Squad by ThierryJay: 5:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
paulolee:
pep should calm down n focus more on securing the EPL n winning the UCL before all this noise making

Abeg leave am make him talk. He has enough experience and achievements to make that statement. And I'm sure he must have been asked a question by aproko EPL journalists.
Re: No Messi, No Ronaldo, No Problem – Guardiola Hails Manchester City Squad by paulolee(m): 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2021
ThierryJay:

Abeg leave am make him talk. He has enough experience and achievements to make that statement. And I'm sure he must have been asked a question by aproko EPL journalists.
the journalist are doing thier work to mk headlines n pep should talk less n do dt talking on the pitch...
he is a fantastic coach but I still think he needs the UCL wit city to silence doubters..
Re: No Messi, No Ronaldo, No Problem – Guardiola Hails Manchester City Squad by ThierryJay: 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2021
paulolee:

the journalist are doing thier work to mk headlines n pep should talk less n do dt talking on the pitch...
he is a fantastic coach but I still think he needs the UCL wit city to silence doubters..

I agree with the UCL aspect sha, but that doesn't mean he hasn't earned the right to express himself. His team are currently on fire so they are actually doing the talking on the pitch, or you mean by the end of the season?
Re: No Messi, No Ronaldo, No Problem – Guardiola Hails Manchester City Squad by paulolee(m): 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
ThierryJay:

I agree with the UCL aspect sha, but that doesn't mean he hasn't earned the right to express himself. His team are currently on fire so they are actually doing the talking on the pitch, or you mean by the end of the season?
yes, m talking abt d end of the season bcox dts when all clubs are rated, city are on form m would win d EPL bt the UCL is a tall.order and he needs a piece of luck bcox good form isnt enough..
city winning all cups without dt UCL again would mean pep failed again bcox dts the "holy grail" the citizens needs and I pray pep gets it right this time..
Re: No Messi, No Ronaldo, No Problem – Guardiola Hails Manchester City Squad by Reuben700: 12:14am On Feb 16, 2021
ThierryJay:

The are under fire no doubt but when it reaches UCL the suddenly grow cold angry

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Tip For This Match! Antalyaspor Vs Yeni Malatyaspor / Prediction For The Match Between Oud-heverlee Leuven And Club Brugge / Rangers FC Win Big In NPFL Test Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.