Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Alex Asogwa Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Asogwa Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) (37840 Views)

Alex Asogwa Steps Out With Her Mother (Photos) / Alex Unusual At 23: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Birthday Today / Yomi Casual, Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Wear Shorts, Hang Out With Alex Asogwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by muystoy(m): 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
25 for wia? abi u dey wine me ni? reminds me of a former Nigeria under 20 player that went for trials abroad, after doing all the necessary tests, Dem tell baba this heart has been beating for almost 40years meanwhile egbon dey claim 18 yrs with thick full beards and bald head, sharp sharp Dem discharge bros

3 Likes

Re: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by ggood: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
Sodiquinone:
Girls and lies of their age
she can't be 25
Re: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by Katier00(f): 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
Petyprince:
Woman u are above 25, u look 30 plus.
don't hate. She looks her age
Re: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by Cookcounty: 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
Happy birthday Alex.......
My regard to Tobi Bakre....
Re: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by Ffolksy: 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
jackmartial:
25 + x = real age
Find x.
x = real age - 25
Re: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by chaloskyx: 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
WHAT KIND OF SILLY PICTURE IS THIS AHAH YOU GO FEAR PHOTO SHOP O WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO PROOVE THAT YOU WOULD GO THIS LENTH TO DECIEVE YOU JUST MADE A FOOL OF YOURSELF
Re: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by sammysmiles(m): 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

Play it and win and become a millionaire.
I will slap you oo sad lipsrsealed sad
No provoke me this evening
grin
Kingrefreshed:

Re: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
She's cool but her breasts small jare.

She come look like a man in my eyes somehow.

Happy birthday, beauty.
Re: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
jackmartial:
25 + x = real age

Find x.

X= 8
Re: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by Petyprince: 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
Go and sit down, u don't know what u are saying.
Katier00:
don't hate. She looks her age
Re: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by Emotionss: 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
Don't know why but this babe is always give me the impression that she likes Kinky Sex
Re: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by Angelicstar(f): 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2021
You all would be suprised how kids don't look their age these days. People that went to same secondary school with her confirmed her age to be true when trolls were accusing her of reducing her age when she left the house back then

1 Like

Re: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by dominique(f): 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
Not every celeb lie about their age. Old students of her alma mater FGGC Nsukka verified her age.
Re: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by SaintBishop: 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
Since 2018 this girl they 25 till now, she no they grow pass 25?

3 Likes

Re: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
Petyprince:
Woman u are above 25, u look 30 plus.
She obviously is...cuz I was in 1st year wen I came in contact with her as my cornermate's Bestie. She was in 3rd year that year.
Re: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by Allen102: 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
This lady is older than 25
Re: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

he is an angel sent. sorry I mean angel investor
Re: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
dominique:
Not every celeb lie about their age. Old students of her alma mater FGGC Nsukka verified her age.
is dere anything like fggc nsukka. I Neva hear that one. knw say Dem get fggc ledga for igboetiti lgc
Re: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by fedorahat: 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
nakodii:
nice .. i tap into this grace
Which grace, shame no dey catch you
Re: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2021
Hmmm, let's find out if she is truly 25 by using if else statement

fun main( ) {
val name: String = "Alex"
val age: Int = 25
If ( name < age.toString( ) ) {
println("Alex your is $age is double)
} else if ( Alex == age.toString( ) ) {
println ("Alex is telling us a big lie"wink
} else
println ( "She is pretty at $age)

}
Only developers who could read code will understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by Ceeogbaru2: 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

Na to stone him dey hungry me... Let him share it with his family members first...

1 Like

Re: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by Idijenny: 8:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
Happy birthday ��
Re: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by SocialJustice: 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2021
Greenback:

Yep it some though...like Chizzy Alichy.

Short girls are also sexxy,like CeeC
Yeah...true, I don't see them though. Only tall girls get my attention. Chizzy Alichi isn't my type too, I like them tall and busty with big hips.
Re: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by SocialJustice: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....this baby girls will be holding thier breath and pushing thier stomach inside when taking pictures to decive the world that they have flat tummy

One man's weed ...oh sorry I mean one man's food is another man's poison......
No woman is far more beautiful that the other....or rather no woman should be seen as the best
They are all unique and beautiful...tall, short and slim
That is why beauty pageant don't pull crowd that much any longer..
It seems stupid selecting a particular woman out of millions to say she is the most beautiful or say she is far more beautiful than the rest or say she is the best
Because if everyone is given the chance to choose the most beautiful girl then each girl on planet earth will be some one else's most beautiful girl
Righteous but I only aired my view, one man's Loud is another's Colorado. I only see tall girls, people are free to see whatever brightens their hearts.
Re: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by Katier00(f): 11:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
Petyprince:
Go and sit down, u don't know what u are saying.
yes Sir
Re: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by Theta1: 7:14am On Feb 16, 2021
Where is the stunning pictures?
Re: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by bluefilm: 7:38am On Feb 16, 2021
So this nwa nsuka bitch still dey?

Na wa o.

I can see why she's seeking attention now to remind people that she still dey.
Re: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by Michaelcas(m): 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
EJanni:
Happy birthday Beautiful girl.
If you're a girl and you're chubby Fat Short Average etc. Know that you're God's perfect creation and you're unique and special. Don't mind those complexed guys up there.
exactly bro, i agree
As for the "fat" part: just go and workout biko

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Receives N2m Cash Gift For Birthday (Photos, Video) / Rosaline Meurer's Boyfriend Is James Gardiner (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.