Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,491 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Earn 20%-30% For Every Sale On My Website - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Earn 20%-30% For Every Sale On My Website (138 Views)

Earn 20%-50% Btc Profit 10 Or 20 Days Respectively / Get Daily Signals For Btc-alt Coins 20%,30%,50%,100% Profits / No.1 Agribusiness Investment Opportunity For 2018, Earn 20% ROI Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn 20%-30% For Every Sale On My Website by Jochim: 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
My name is John and i really want to make use of this platform to get investors of Time and Skills to pull off sales on my new website.
I'm a Nigerian but currently i reside in Italy. I work with multi electronic company that deals on all professional lighting and effects appliances.
My main purpose of writing this post is to find people who are ready to go into partnership with me on building this online business.
the website is already running with just a few products and no much SEO and i believe with a little work put on the store will make sales.
please if have knowledge of SEO and other form of Skills that can help grow an ecommerce store please contact me on WhatsApp: +393207617525 website: stagelightingandeffects.com

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me / Online Game Payment / You Can Get Good Profit Return From This Palm Plantation If

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.