Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Iyiola Omisore Defects To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyiola Omisore Defects To APC (18757 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / Omisore Defects To APC ? / Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyiola Omisore Defects To APC by Kamso2015(m): 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
He has been APC long time ago.
Re: Iyiola Omisore Defects To APC by ThatFairGuy1: 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
Realtord43:
Featherweight politician
He's not. You don't know him

1 Like

Re: Iyiola Omisore Defects To APC by Bimpe29: 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2021
This isn't a news biko.

And I ask him in Fayose's reasoning, what has his defection brought him?

Re: Iyiola Omisore Defects To APC by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2021
YorubaPrince:
Nigerians are very, very foolish indeed. No wonder these guys take them all for a ride.

Just imagine this MURDRER that killed Bola Ige! I'm not too surprised he's still in 9ja Politics. angry Yet, everyone on here isn't saying anything about his atrocities. If they can also embrace Tinubu and his thuggish ways, why won't they do the same to a fellow murderer? angry

EVEN BOLA IGE CHILDREN WILL FIGHT YOU FOR SAYING THE TRUTH.

IT IS A DOOMED COUNTRY INDEED, NO IDEOLOGY, NO LEGACY. NO SHAME. IT IS ANYWHERE BELLE FACE.

9JA HAS NO MEKWANTARIZM. IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyiola Omisore Defects To APC by BadEnglish(m): 5:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
seunmsg:

He won the last Osun state governorship election for APC.

He won what? Shey u dey whyne me ni. Na Federal power them use. Omisore was only used as a smokescreen to cover up what they had in stock

After the 2018 blunder of aligning with APC. His value has drastically dropped in Osun state precisely his hometown of ile Ife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyiola Omisore Defects To APC by fabolouz1(m): 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
A law should be made making defection twice illegal .
Re: Iyiola Omisore Defects To APC by Ahmeduana(m): 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2021
Inconsequential! undecided
Re: Iyiola Omisore Defects To APC by rlcanon: 6:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
SO YOU MEAN THE KILLER OF BOLA IGE HAS OFFIALLY CROS-CARPET?

BYE-BYE TO RUBBISH
Re: Iyiola Omisore Defects To APC by 27Pushing30: 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
Hmm I think oyetola in his 2nd term? Omisore is plotting for the next election
seunmsg:

He won the last Osun state governorship election for APC.
Re: Iyiola Omisore Defects To APC by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
He's one of the founders of AD turned ACN that merged with other parties to form APC

Baba returned home

Make una Calm down chop Nigeria dry
Re: Iyiola Omisore Defects To APC by Mozino007(m): 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Make una continue,
Very soon all the police in Nigeria no go reach protect una, una go still add Amotekun join
Chai!!! guy where u dey sef....I wan dash u a crate of Heineken make u take jolly for this comment....You just spoke my mind Sir...

1 Like

Re: Iyiola Omisore Defects To APC by Mozino007(m): 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
All Naija Politicians are bleeped!!!! Hands go meet Una Very Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!! include Tinubu ,osho,oshibande,dino........etc.....buratai rtd military man cum politician......una go hear ham by force!.
Re: Iyiola Omisore Defects To APC by 1stKing: 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
Migration time... Cross carpeting time
Re: Iyiola Omisore Defects To APC by Mozino007(m): 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
Haywhysat:

Don't mind him. Ignore. Imagine, someone calling omisore featherweight, the man that cost Dancing senator the election?

Come to his house here in Ife and see how politicians troop to his house everytime
Shut up!!! political Bigot....which Politician trooped in to his house kwanu.,I dey d same omisore street for ife here n all I see everyday in his house is political almajiri,chop I chop Politicians.... If u know d plans oduduwas hav for dis midget.... u go hide ur face....#Spits!.
Re: Iyiola Omisore Defects To APC by Johnnyessence(m): 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
Haywhysat:

Osun east has both ijesha land and ife land, so ife alone can not make a senator.
And who told you he didn't support the house of assembly rep?

Also, ife people are very loyal to Omisore. Maybe because he is a Prince also.
that was in the past and not now. ife people sees omisore as a betrayer in osun politics.
Re: Iyiola Omisore Defects To APC by Johnnyessence(m): 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
27Pushing30:
Hmm I think oyetola in his 2nd term? Omisore is plotting for the next election
Omisore isn't supporting tinubu presidency in 2023 and that will make him and oyetola to clash heavily in 2022 and 2023.
Re: Iyiola Omisore Defects To APC by Johnnyessence(m): 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
BadEnglish:

He won what? Shey u dey whyne me ni. Na Federal power them use. Omisore was only used as a smokescreen to cover up what they had in stock

After the 2018 blunder of aligning with APC. His value has drastically dropped in Osun state precisely his hometown of ile Ife.
yes, you are very right. he's a betrayer of trust.
Re: Iyiola Omisore Defects To APC by youngrhosy(m): 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
na only fool should vote for the both party in the coming election
Re: Iyiola Omisore Defects To APC by SirBunky85(m): 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2021
900warriorz:
How does his defection positively affect the price of Garri in the market? undecided
at least,it's affected that of rice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala / Supreme Court Gives Reasons For Affirming Akwa Ibom, Delta, Oyo, Yobe Elections / Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.