Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

How Nnamdi Kanu Spends Ipob Money On Women While His Boys Languish In Prison - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nnamdi Kanu Spends Ipob Money On Women While His Boys Languish In Prison (2321 Views)

Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys / Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Spends Ipob Money On Women While His Boys Languish In Prison by Tranquillity360: 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
gidgiddy:
For those who do not know, this is a picture of Kanu who is currently in Houston, Texas, USA. The woman is Carolyn Okafor, Nnamdi Kanu's Press Secretary.

Both of them anchored Kanu's Saturday13/02/21 broadcast from Houston

Kanu is a born freedom fighter, the only people who dont like him are those who love slavery
Thanks for the infor.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Spends Ipob Money On Women While His Boys Languish In Prison by Omoslim26: 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
Gjrich:

No matter what you say or type here on nairaland about Nnamdi Kanu,
He is our leader and the best for Igbos.

So stop the hatred and face your life, local champion.

And yet una say make we no call una out

on what ground do you say a man who is in exile in Ala Igbo and his group proscribed from operations in Ala Igbo the best for Ala Igbo.

so you can not do your Ipob thing in peace as a sect without dragging the Igbos in entirety into your scam package Ipob

Ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Spends Ipob Money On Women While His Boys Languish In Prison by Danzysb(m): 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
Omoslim26:

And yet una say make we no call una out

on what ground do you say a man who is in exile in Ala Igbo and his group proscribed from operations in Ala Igbo the best for Ala Igbo.

so you can not do your Ipob thing in peace as a sect without dragging the Igbos in entirety into your scam package Ipob

Ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo
What is your aim in all this..
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Spends Ipob Money On Women While His Boys Languish In Prison by Omoslim26: 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
Danzysb:

What is your aim in all this..

Very plain

do your Ipob in peace as a sect and stop creating the narrative that your leader speaks for Ala Igbo

expectally when you and your group members go engaging some set of idiots in tribal bigotry which seems like the only thing Ipob now lives for

nothing more nothing less

I don't have any issues with your militant group esn bsides it won't be the first militant group in the country but I do not fancy the fact dat you cost the lives and cut the hopes and dreams of some people in my beautiful Ala Imo
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Spends Ipob Money On Women While His Boys Languish In Prison by Danzysb(m): 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
Omoslim26:

Very plain

do your Ipob in peace as a sect and stop creating the narrative that your leader speaks for Ala Igbo

expectally when you and your group members go engaging some set of idiots in tribal bigotry which seems like the only thing Ipob now lives for

nothing more nothing less

I don't have any issues with your militant group esn bsides it won't be the first militant group in the country but I do not fancy the fact dat you cost the lives and cut the hopes and dreams of some people in my beautiful Ala Imo
You sound very empty..
Which side of Imo state do you reside.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Spends Ipob Money On Women While His Boys Languish In Prison by Uteghe(m): 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
grin grin This is the first Igbos are falling for a scam in large numbers.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Spends Ipob Money On Women While His Boys Languish In Prison by Omoslim26: 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
Danzysb:
You sound very empty.. Which side of Imo state do you reside.
Stop drinking urine it's rendering you useless
abum nwafor mbaitoli country 9 from ogbaku town precisely
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Spends Ipob Money On Women While His Boys Languish In Prison by Danzysb(m): 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
Omoslim26:

Stop drinking urine it's rendering you useless

abum nwafor mbaitoli country 9
from ogbaku town precisely
Then,at least write with a functioning medulla,or ask questions on things,you have limited knowledge on...
I have told you...
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Spends Ipob Money On Women While His Boys Languish In Prison by Omoslim26: 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
Danzysb:

Then,at least write with a functioning medulla,or ask questions on things,you have limited knowledge on...
I have told you...

it's medulla oblongata

stop drinking urine it's rendering you useless

when I was in massob and later joined Ipob before I denounced Ipob in 2016 you would most likely be in ss1 or ss2

ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Spends Ipob Money On Women While His Boys Languish In Prison by Danzysb(m): 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
Omoslim26:

it's medulla oblongata

stop drinking urine it's rendering you useless

when I was in massob and later joined Ipob before I denounced Ipob in 2016 you would most likely be in ss1 or ss2

You were part of Ipob and you can't still reason on a better level,no wonder you were sacked from there, because they don't deal with people who have shallow thinking levels.
Of course it's supposed to proscribed because many of the people in Nigeria don't like hearing the truth,turn things upside down and enjoy their oppression,so sad...
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Spends Ipob Money On Women While His Boys Languish In Prison by Omoslim26: 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
Danzysb:

You were part of Ipob and you can't still reason on a better level,no wonder you were sacked from there, because they don't deal with people who have shallow thinking levels.
Of course it's supposed to proscribed because many of the people in Nigeria don't like hearing the truth,turn things upside down and enjoy their oppression,so sad...

hmm dis your write up further avar and avow the fact that I am chatting with a profound green horn

firstly I left Ipob bcus it later became apparent that not having sense became the main criteria of being a member

and I being a practical person hate over sensionalism and emotional manipulation which your lord and savior began to use in turning the struggle into a scam package and personal pocket enterprise coupled with extravagant egocentrism

every natural igboman hates it when you try to play God I don't expect you to understand dis bcus you are not Igbo

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Spends Ipob Money On Women While His Boys Languish In Prison by jesmond3945: 12:43am On Feb 16, 2021
chukwuaustin:
Hahaha BIAFRA in six months gone.
Buhari head gone.
No election gone.
Referendum gone.
Jubril elsudani gone.
Israeli and American soldiers coming gone.
Signed, sealed and delivered gone.
Coming with hell gone.
Volunteer force gone.
Farm establishment gone.
Building of hospitals across BIAFRA land gone.
BIAFRA or death gone.
Now it's ESN banditry soon to be gone.
What next after ESN banditry ?
A criminal must continue to be a criminal so long there are foolish mugus for him to catch.
Ohama onyeoshi, we hailooo!
but people are calling in that esn is doing wonders
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Spends Ipob Money On Women While His Boys Languish In Prison by Onlinesmart: 12:49am On Feb 16, 2021
I don't interfere in family affairs. Kanu can scam all Igbos join together,it's none of my business.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Spends Ipob Money On Women While His Boys Languish In Prison by stayreal: 1:52am On Feb 16, 2021
Odua1stson:
I can't blame nyamiris bcuz they are foolish and stupid.

But your Oba-doodoo is busy preparing your people to become part of the sokoto caliphate. Be prepared to learn to speak fulani language cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Spends Ipob Money On Women While His Boys Languish In Prison by iyke2frankeze: 6:38am On Feb 16, 2021
And she is seating in the air. You should have done a better photoshoping.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Spends Ipob Money On Women While His Boys Languish In Prison by Danzysb(m): 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
Omoslim26:

hmm dis your write up further avar and avow the fact that I am chatting with a profound green horn

firstly I left Ipob bcus it later became apparent that not having sense became the main criteria of being a member

and I being a practical person hate over sensionalism and emotional manipulation which your lord and savior began to use in turning the struggle into a scam package and personal pocket enterprise coupled with extravagant egocentrism

every natural igboman hates it when you try to play God I don't expect you to understand dis bcus you are not Igbo

Ok,Anugo m
Thanks,for your contribution.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asiwaju Tinubu's Birthday Cake With Friends And Admirers. PICTURES. / WAHALA!!! Buhari In Huge Trouble As Igbo’s In The American Military Writes Presi / Reno Omokri Produces Evidence The Buhari Administration Lied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.