Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,351 members, 7,954,412 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:29 PM

A True Shot Story About My Yoruba Friends - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A True Shot Story About My Yoruba Friends (396 Views)

I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi / Please, Why Are My Yoruba Friends Laughing Like Mad About This Pic? / Most Of My Yoruba Friends Who Voted For Buhari Have All Relocated To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A True Shot Story About My Yoruba Friends by lordlugards: 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
Let me tell you a true story of how an average Yoruba man thinks and behaves.

A True Story
Today Monday, 15-2-2021. We came to the market, Alaba Int'l market. Some groups of Hausa boys (foot soldiers) where attacking motorist and business people, between the Hour of 7:00am to 9:00am. For reasons best known to them, whether to cause a problem that will cause fight between Igbos and Hausa. because we've not witness this type of situation before, there was confusion on how to calm the situation so it doesn't escalate another thing.

That is where this my Yoruba friend, morufu (real name) he has a canter where he repairs DVD at the entrance of my line, started say bad words about the Hausa boy,. How they kill somebody in Ibadan last week that's causing an uproar now. How they systematically collect some part of Ilorin from them. Hausa this Hausa that.

Now this afternoon I was going to get something for a customer, I overheard the same morufu, discussing with one of his aboki customer (Hausa) though I don't know where their discussion is coming from, that the reason Igbos are doing like is because Buhari is the President.
Re: A True Shot Story About My Yoruba Friends by Daddysidhan: 2:50pm On Feb 15, 2021
Silvernorgold is that you? This your epistle doesn't make sense at all.

1 Like

Re: A True Shot Story About My Yoruba Friends by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
lordlugards:

A True Story
Today Monday, 15-2-2021. We came to the market, Alaba Int'l market. Some groups of Hausa boys (foot soldiers) where attacking motorist and business people, between the Hour of 7:00am to 9:00am. For reasons best known to them, whether to cause a problem that will cause fight between Igbos and Hausa. because we've not witness this type of situation before, there was confusion on how to calm the situation so it doesn't escalate another thing.

That is where this my Yoruba friend, morufu (real name) he has a canter where he repairs DVD at the entrance of my line, started say bad words about the Hausa boy,. How they kill somebody in Ibadan last week that's causing an uproar now. How they systematically collect some part of Ilorin from them. Hausa this Hausa that.

Now this afternoon I was going to get something for a customer, I overheard the same morufu, discussing with one of his aboki customer (Hausa) though I don't know where their discussion is coming from, that the reason Igbos are doing like is because Buhari is the President.
what a low IQ,even a 12 year old shouldn't reason this way.

3 Likes

Re: A True Shot Story About My Yoruba Friends by johnmartus(m): 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
This dude will have wife at home...With just your 2by2 shop instead to face your damn business you are gossiping around market.
lordlugards:

A True Story

1 Like

Re: A True Shot Story About My Yoruba Friends by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
johnmartus:
This dude will have wife at home...With just your 2by2 shop instead to face your damn business you are gossiping around market.
Lol...You can imagine ,after he go talk say no market meanwhile na gossip e dey gossip up and down
Re: A True Shot Story About My Yoruba Friends by lordlugards: 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
johnmartus:
point of correction 2by2 shop with a warehouse. Put some respect

1 Like

Re: A True Shot Story About My Yoruba Friends by lordlugards: 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
Samson0599:

what a low IQ,even a 12 year old shouldn't reason this way.
then why the mention if you are not embarrassed with your brother

(1) (Reply)

Barr Maxwell Okpara / BREAKING News: Plane Crashes In Abuja - Video / Stop Attacks On ESN, World Igbo Congress Tells Uzodinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.