Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Insecurity: Southern Nigeria Is The Main Deal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Southern Nigeria Is The Main Deal (524 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned / El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" / Insecurity: Southern Governors Meet In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insecurity: Southern Nigeria Is The Main Deal by DonKuti(m): 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
With all this recent happens in the country, it's no longer an hidden fact that the peaceful coexistence and one Nigeria claims is being highly threatened and it seems even the government doesn't care about the security challenges now posing in the country with constant rise in crimes such as Banditry, Herders, BK, raping, stealing e.t.c

It obvious this country has no future, it's high time we slipt North to and for Notherners and South to and for Southerns. I won't mind to see an Amazing, beautiful, blessed country like southern Nigeria where everything works for everybody. no region would dragging the rest regions or tribes backward but every side thinks of positivity with a resound and responsible government making good policy's at the center would be more interesting than all this Ododuwa Republic, Nigeria Delta Republic and Biafra.

I don't support Biafra, Oduduwa and Niger Delta Republic I stand for a peaceful Southern Nigeria as a country.

Igbo's and Yoruba's agitators, socio political and political leaders reason! South South has no problem.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Southern Nigeria Is The Main Deal by Elvictor: 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Insecurity: Southern Nigeria Is The Main Deal by BusinessCity: 2:46pm On Feb 15, 2021
SS prefers to stay alone. No thanks
Re: Insecurity: Southern Nigeria Is The Main Deal by Lagoon0: 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
If I give you slap! Which southern Nigeria?
As much as I don't have issues with Igbo I can't support this. We share same sense of justice doesn't mean we could be in same country.

Odua Nation we stand

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Southern Nigeria Is The Main Deal by Lagoon0: 2:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
BusinessCity:
Sincerely speaking SS will be among the richest once they standalone .

Its high time tompolo and his boys start making moves.
In less than six month we'll have a great south south country
Re: Insecurity: Southern Nigeria Is The Main Deal by mbaise1000: 2:56pm On Feb 15, 2021
BusinessCity:
SS prefers to stay al[color=#006600][/color]one. No thanks

The problem with some people is that they believe that everything is about OIL, what is the special thing you have that other regions don't have?

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Southern Nigeria Is The Main Deal by omoharry(f): 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2021
DonKuti:
With all this recent happens in the country, it's no longer an hidden fact that the peaceful coexistence and one Nigeria claims is being highly threatened and it seems even the government doesn't care about the security challenges now posing in the country with constant rise in crimes such as Banditry, Herders, BK, raping, stealing e.t.c

It obvious this country has no future, it's high time we slipt North to and for Notherners and South to and for Southerns. I won't mind to see an Amazing, beautiful, blessed country like southern Nigeria where everything works for everybody. no region would dragging the rest regions or tribes backward but every side thinks of positivity with a resound and responsible government making good policy's at the center would be more interesting than all this Ododuwa Republic, Nigeria Delta Republic and Biafra.

I don't support Biafra, Oduduwa and Niger Delta Republic I stand for a peaceful Southern Nigeria as a country.

Igbo's and Yoruba's agitators, socio political and political leaders reason! South South has no problem.
Southern Nigeria make a lot of sense .

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Southern Nigeria Is The Main Deal by BusinessCity: 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
mbaise1000:

The problem with some people is that they believe that everything is about OIL, what is the special thing you have that other regions don't have?

That's the point. The blackmail from the SE. The guilt tripping, arrogance, abrogation of thoughts and beliefs

Show me where I mentioned oil, After that, get lost. Mbaise sef dey get mouth. Smh vigorously. First of all fix your broken state and confines before you begin to abrogate qualities you don't even have in your best dreams. Dreamer
Re: Insecurity: Southern Nigeria Is The Main Deal by BusinessCity: 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
Lagoon0:

SS needs educated minds to navigate it's destiny. It doesn't have the right leaders yet. Not Tompolo, Not Asari. Quality educative leaders with vision. It has to be the learned new generation and the collective will of the people.
Re: Insecurity: Southern Nigeria Is The Main Deal by Shattuck(m): 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
I guess Nigeria needs a referendum for any desolution to happen
Re: Insecurity: Southern Nigeria Is The Main Deal by sweetonugbu: 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
Tomfoolery
Re: Insecurity: Southern Nigeria Is The Main Deal by DonKuti(m): 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
BusinessCity:
Am an Ijaw man from Bayelsa state i no what I am saying bro.
Re: Insecurity: Southern Nigeria Is The Main Deal by BusinessCity: 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2021
DonKuti:
Am an Ijaw man from Bayelsa state i no what I am saying bro.

No one cares. Show me where I spoke about oil

SS stays alone
Re: Insecurity: Southern Nigeria Is The Main Deal by mbaise1000: 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
BusinessCity:

That's the point. The blackmail from the SE. The guilt tripping, arrogance, abrogation of thoughts and beliefs

Show me where I mentioned oil, After that, get lost. Mbaise sef dey get mouth. Smh vigorously. First of all fix your broken state and confines before you begin to abrogate qualities you don't even have in your best dreams. Dreamer
First you tell me where I mentioned you, and prove to me that your name is "some people"
BTW how did you know I was
Referring to you?
I am from mbaise and very PROUD of it as you can see, trouble with simple minds is that they always think they are intelligent but are the worst of the worthless, meanwhile, what has your state done for you?
I don't know and don't care wherever it may be you come out from that is if you belong anywher at all but if you are proud of it, show it,
It's little minds like you that are making coconut heads from anywhere look good.
Idiots like you keep profiling igbos at the slightest opportunity but we don't even care if something like you exists or not, if you are a little more intelligent, you will be able to differentiate between arrogance and truth, BACK OFF ANT
Re: Insecurity: Southern Nigeria Is The Main Deal by VanBommel(m): 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
Lagoon0:

lol, I pray oo grin grin If you don't know, your leaders are more useless than Igbo leaders, una go fight tire grin grin

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Southern Nigeria Is The Main Deal by BusinessCity: 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]
First you tell me where I mentioned you, and prove to me that your name is "some people"
BTW how did you know I was
Referring to you?
I am from mbaise and very PROUD of it as you can see, trouble with simple minds is that they always think they are intelligent but are the worst of the worthless, meanwhile, what has your state done for you?
I don't know and don't care wherever it may be you come out from that is if you belong anywher at all but if you are proud of it, show it,
It's little minds like you that are making coconut heads from anywhere look good.
Idiots like you keep profiling igbos at the slightest opportunity but we don't even care if something like you exists or not, if you are a little more intelligent, you will be able to differentiate between arrogance and truth, BACK OFF ANT

Na who carry this one destiny run. See uncontrolled emotions everywhere

You go dey alright, Iberiberism
Re: Insecurity: Southern Nigeria Is The Main Deal by mbaise1000: 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
BusinessCity:

Na who carry this one destiny run. See uncontrolled emotions everywhere

You go dey alright, Iberiberism
I almost thought I was talking to at least a child with some sense of reasoning, dumb nincompoop

(1) (Reply)

Food Blockade:hausa Farmers Are Loosing More Than Miyetti Allah / VIDEO: Fani-kayode’s Former Domestic Staff Reveals How He Abused And Harassed He / Presidency To Prosecute Media Editors, Alleges ICT Firms Bankrolling Pantami’s M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.