Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,496 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Nkechi Blessing And Opeyemi David Falegan, Ekiti Politician Dating (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing And Opeyemi David Falegan, Ekiti Politician Dating (Video) (64491 Views)

Nkechi Blessing & Her Husband, Falegan Opeyemi David Wedding Photo / Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media / Nkechi Blessing And Bobrisky Reconcile Days After Fighting Over A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nkechi Blessing And Opeyemi David Falegan, Ekiti Politician Dating (Video) by Nobody: 2:15am On Feb 16, 2021
hismerhill:
Na like this e dey start, beautiful and lovely.

I pray make e last oo
E no dey last grin

Re: Nkechi Blessing And Opeyemi David Falegan, Ekiti Politician Dating (Video) by usedcardealerph(m): 2:27am On Feb 16, 2021
When it hits the fan.....premium tears falls in
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Opeyemi David Falegan, Ekiti Politician Dating (Video) by ddeola: 2:29am On Feb 16, 2021
`Naija media people sef, una don conclude everything. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Opeyemi David Falegan, Ekiti Politician Dating (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 2:38am On Feb 16, 2021
ELgordo:
Na wa oh see matta
So why advertising u abroad? Trying to oppress us that's still in Nigeria?
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Opeyemi David Falegan, Ekiti Politician Dating (Video) by Taogbera: 4:52am On Feb 16, 2021
Olosho, wetin be hey hey wey you just dey shout. Later if you post your Range or Prado you will say no be politician buy am for you like other dey talk. Sha enjoy it while it last.
Actress my ass

kiss
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1382608/actress-nkechi-blessing-shows-new-man-ekiti-politician-video/
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Opeyemi David Falegan, Ekiti Politician Dating (Video) by temi1290: 5:09am On Feb 16, 2021
Petyprince:
Olosho, Naija actresses and prostitution enh.
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Opeyemi David Falegan, Ekiti Politician Dating (Video) by McLizbae: 8:48am On Feb 16, 2021
I always love igbo+yoruba romance grin tongue kiss
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Opeyemi David Falegan, Ekiti Politician Dating (Video) by FireRain: 9:25am On Feb 16, 2021
Ọpẹ ọmọ aba falegan lado ewì...

What tha lipsrsealed

Eyi mọ leriri oo cheesy
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Opeyemi David Falegan, Ekiti Politician Dating (Video) by jamiudarex(m): 10:59am On Feb 16, 2021
ELgordo:
Na wa oh see matta
Big matter
I don't understand that pics
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Opeyemi David Falegan, Ekiti Politician Dating (Video) by BSdetector: 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
Funkeshuga:

I don't blame you, I blame those imbeciles that gave birth to the most dumbest person in the world

please read this gibberish again and see how imbeciles are even ashamed of you

nigga you fúck with the wrong person today and y'all see me in all your posts to many fúcking times forcing brain in that your empty jerry can you called a head

how can someone just comfortably type this foolishness and believe he's still sane ? so a Dundee in this 21 century believes he can decide how and who I engage with

your parents need to donate you for the god of your land in the next sacrifice. Omo lasan ikeji dog

All this shit just to describe yourself. I won't throw insults at your parents, it's not their fault they gave birth to a half wit ape whose only achievement is marrying a yamlegged forest dweller bitch and goes around carrying it as a badge of honor. You're a fvckin tribal simp piker that believes he's detribalised because he married some Igbo bitch. The gods of the land wouldn't even accept you as a sacrifice cus you're so stupid you'll be indigestible.
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Opeyemi David Falegan, Ekiti Politician Dating (Video) by Funkeshuga(m): 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
BSdetector:

All this shit just to describe yourself. I won't throw insults at your parents, it's not their fault they gave birth to a half wit ape whose only achievement is marrying a yamlegged forest dweller bitch and goes around carrying it as a badge of honor. You're a fvckin tribal simp piker that believes he's detribalised because he married some Igbo bitch. The gods of the land wouldn't even accept you as a sacrifice cus you're so stupid you'll be indigestible.

just read the gibberish you cooked up there, to even think some people are somewhere thinking you will one day make them proud, is it with this your 12th century mentality?

boy change your mentality, I wonder how someone will be comfortable splitting this thrash in public, like I'm your family member or what?

so Akeredolu a whole SAN too is a SIMP too for marrying Igbo lady grin.

please visit your family house, I'm not the cause of your life misfortune, I doubt if you won't enter psychiatric with this Level of your insanity
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Opeyemi David Falegan, Ekiti Politician Dating (Video) by suffering: 4:14am On Dec 10, 2021
This bot wasn't profitable? LOL.
abidoye21722:
The girl no serious, artistes and politicians are siblings, flirts of some sort. This is not the end of the story, watch out
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Opeyemi David Falegan, Ekiti Politician Dating (Video) by Badadvisor: 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kingrefreshed:

Na so! Tomorrow you'll hear "He's a useless man"

Next story Abeg
Prophet grin

Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians / 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos)