Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Fans Console Tonto Dikeh As Churchill Remarries - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Console Tonto Dikeh As Churchill Remarries (862 Views)

Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online / 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed / 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Console Tonto Dikeh As Churchill Remarries by Afangideh1(m): 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
Fans of Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, have trooped to her Instagram page to console her after her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill got married to the lady she had accused of breaking her home, Rosy Meurer.
Recall we earlier reported that Churchill introduced Rosy as his wife while celebrating her on her birthday today, 15th February 2021. He further disclosed that they both have been married for two years now.

Following the announcement, Nigerians called out and dragged Rosy on social media for allegedly wrecking a fellow woman’s marriage.

Reacting to the backlash, she said only God can judge her, noting that she can do whatever pleases her while flaunting her wedding ring in a video.

As the news continues to go viral, fans of Tonto Dikeh have trooped to her Instagram page to console her, with many appreciating her strength and noting that God has finally vindicated her.

Jelover_2015 wrote: “I nerver doubted you , stay strong and beautifull as you are queen.”

Placidbunny wrote: “Agu nwanyi! God has shamed your enemies and blinded them with disgrace. God truly fights battles for us! Happy to see you glowing and classier than ever ”

Best_tonia wrote: “Now I believe you men will shame you I feel what you felt that time fear girls”

Betty_dovie wrote: “For your purity of heart, God will continue to fight your battles…. We go hear their scores soon, ashawo no dey last for marriage”

Kwinfavour2023 wrote: “We are sorry for doubting you king tonto @tontolet starting from today I love you so much ”.............

Continue reading.... Click on the link below

https://www.clevloaded.com/2021/02/youre-such-strong-woman-god-has.html

Re: Fans Console Tonto Dikeh As Churchill Remarries by Fahdiga(m): 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
She should be placed on a suicide watch list before she takes sniper

2 Likes

Re: Fans Console Tonto Dikeh As Churchill Remarries by pode(m): 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
She should be placed on a suicide watch list before she takes sniper
You are doing well
Re: Fans Console Tonto Dikeh As Churchill Remarries by 400billionman: 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
Sympathy is a very costly emotion.

(1) (Reply)

Musician Drags E-Money And Kcee To Court Over Copyright Infringement / Anita Joseph And Her Colleagues Scattered The Dance Floor To Celebrate End Of Fi / Free App To Watch Live Bigbro9ja, Zee World, Live Sport, Latest Comedy And Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.