Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Rosaline Meurer In A Relationship With Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-husband, Olakunle Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosaline Meurer In A Relationship With Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-husband, Olakunle Church (195 Views)

Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion / Rosaline Meurer In Bikini With Falz And AY Comedian (Photos) / Rosaline Meurer Goes Nude On Snapchat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer In A Relationship With Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-husband, Olakunle Church by Balloblog(m): 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2021
As the Nollywood actress, Rosaline Meurer, celebrates her birthday today, Mr. Olakunle Churchill, who was once married to Tonto Dikeh, has taken to his Instagram handle to congratulate her.

In the message, he praised her for being there when he needed an helping hand and a shoulder to lean on, he wrote: "A special sunrise, on this precious day, a great woman was born. During my hard times when depression would have taken the better part of me, you were my bedrock.

"When it was like the whole world was against me, you stood by me, even took some missiles because of me.

"When I thought I lost it all, you encouraged me to hope on God that he will give me back all l have lost."

He gave her the birthday wish and addressed her as his wife.

"Happy birthday Mrs Churchill. Age with grace, l have got your back 247 by the special grace of God," he added.

Meurer was rumoured to have had impact in the breakdown of Dikeh and Churchill’s marriage, which was contracted in 2015, as she was his personal assistant at that time.

But in 2018, Meurer denied the rumour and any relationship with Mr. Churchill, she said: “Dr. Olakunle and I share a very sincere cordial relationship, and therefore, the strokes of baseless accusations are imperatively unnecessary."

However, Meurer has expressed her appreciation for Mr. Churchill's post, and wrote: "Aww thank you so much. I appreciate you always. We thank God and I’ve never doubted you."

In an additional post, Mr. Churchill talked about her and their relationship which she acknowledged.

Chruchill wrote: "May God bless you today on your birthday and every day after. May you be comforted by His presence in your life. You have brought so much happiness, laughter, and wisdom into our life. Raising a glass in celebration of you, and sending many best wishes for your birthday.#twoyearsandstronger."

She responded with a comment: "AMEN! bless you."

https://balloblog.com/rosaline-meurer-in-a-relationship-with-tonto-dikehs-ex-husband-olakunle-churchill/celebrity/

(1) (Reply)

Emini Vikky Young - The Way (mix. Pitar Pypar) / Who Get Sure Client? / Olorunsomo Smart, CEO Smart360media Surprises Dad On His Birthday (full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.