Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Registration For Fall Admissions At Kings University - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Registration For Fall Admissions At Kings University (816 Views)

Coming Soon... Registration For NEXT TO BLOW Online Music Competition / Admissions Into Kwara State Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Registration For Fall Admissions At Kings University by dyvinson7: 2:49am On Apr 08, 2011
ADMISSIONS!!! FOR (FALL)SEPTEMBER 2011

The process of getting into Kings is not difficult, however you will be ready to getting rolling as soon as possible if you want to be at Edmonton Canada by September 2011.
I want to believe that you have your O'Level 5 credits which is the perquisite for admission.
1. What you need to do now is to apply at www.kingsu.ca/apply
2. Buy scratch cards and send the pins to admissions@kingsu.ca with your WAEC and/or NECO result information, if you are combining your result. This information will include your center number and every information needed to retrieve your WAEC and NECO information on their websites.
3. Pay for Admission fee $140
4. If you have TOEFL you can submit, if not you will still get admission but will be mandated to take PEAK equivalent of TOEFL when you arrive at Kings.
5. You will wait for admission decision, once its made, you will be sent admission letter
6. You will be ask to pay your Tuition |Deposit of minimum of $1850 for Nigeria students only, other countries pay more
7. A letter to the embassy will be sent to you for your Visa application.

I will recommend that you send me email at every process so i can help you check with the school. Remember that Canadian Embassy requires that you apply around May (3months) before admission.
for further questions, just send me an email dyvinson7@yahoo.com and expect response between 5 minutes to 1hour

(1) (Reply)

Special Delicacies For Your Event / If Your Wedding Is Coming Up Then You Need To See This / Today Is Rev Chris Oyakhilome Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.