Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

Airforce Officer Killed In Kaduna But No Village Will Be Invaded - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Airforce Officer Killed In Kaduna But No Village Will Be Invaded (325 Views)

Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed / Photo Of Iliya Ibrahim Achukwu, NSCDC Officer Killed At Kuje Prison / Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airforce Officer Killed In Kaduna But No Village Will Be Invaded by Tumbulum: 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
When a military man die in the south, the most likely scenario is that the village or town where the military man was killed will be in serious trouble. There will most likely be a reprisal against the village by the military and the result is needles death of civilians. This has been the fate of the southern Nigeria especially the South East and the South South. I can remember during Obj administration when he invaded a village in ogoni land(UDI) and civilians were killed. The most Recent is the invasion of the Umuahia Obigbo and Orlu with serious civilan casualties.

The South South and south east have always been treated like they are nothing. In this administration,money mined from SE and SS are being used to finance a rail project to connect to Niger republic while the rail line in the SS and SE have been totally abandoned. Yes I understand the reason why its like that,we are the 5% who deserve nothing good and therefore should shut the hell up.

I am not interested in the infrastural neglect of the SE and SS because that has been the Norm. Even our beloved GEJ did not change the infrastructure neglect that we have suffered.My major concern is the high handedness of the Nigerian forces against the people of the SE and SS. Whenever a military personnel die in the SE or SS they treat it like its a war against this people. Why should a village be invaded and civilians shot at just because of the death one military man?

Today in the news is reported the death of an airforce officer in Kaduna three weeks to his wedding. This will be the end of it and no village or town will be invaded and no civilian will loose his life. For all the men who have perished in the BH war in the NE, there has never been anytime when military go for a reprisal against innocent civilians.

The SE and SS blood has been shed a lot for this country and its time to put a stop to it. If you don't like us,just let us go and be on our. You cannot continue to treat precious life like its nothing. The fact that you are in power and can command the army does not means you have the power of life and death.

2 Likes

Re: Airforce Officer Killed In Kaduna But No Village Will Be Invaded by extol1(m): 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2021
Tumbulum:
When a military man die in the south, the most likely scenario is that the village or town where the military man was killed will be in serious trouble. There will most likely be a reprisal against the village by the military and the result is needles death of civilians. This has been the fate of the southern Nigeria especially the South East and the South South. I can remember during Obj administration when he invaded a village in ogoni land(UDI) and civilians. The most Recent is the invasion of the Umuahia Obigbo and Orlu with serious civilan casualties.

The South South and south east have always been treated like they are nothing. In this administration,money mined from SE and SS are being used to finance a rail project to connect to Niger republic while the rail line in the SS and SE have been totally abandoned. Yes I understand the reason why its like that,we are the 5% who deserve nothing good and there should shut the hell up.

I am not interested in the infrastural neglect of the SE and SS because that has been the Norm. Even our beloved GEJ did not change the infrastructure neglect that we have suffered.My major concern is the high handedness of the Nigerian forces against the people of the SE and SS. Whenever a military personnel die in the SE or SS they treat it like its a war against this people. Why should a village be invaded and civilians shot at just because of the death one military man?

Today in the news is reported the death of an airforce officer in Kaduna three weeks to his wedding. This will be the end of it and no village or town will be invaded and no civilian will loose his life. For all the men who have perished in the BH war in the NE, there bas never been anytime when military go for a reprisal against innocent civilians.

The SE and SS blood has been shed a lot for this country and its time to put a stop to it. If you don't like us,just let us go and be on our. You cannot continue to treat precious life like its nothing. The fact that you are in power and can command the army does not means you have the power of life and death.
point of correction, he was not the only one killed during the operation.
Re: Airforce Officer Killed In Kaduna But No Village Will Be Invaded by Yobabad: 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
OP God bless you for this, very correct, infact he was not the only one killed, God must surely punish supporters of one Nig.eria especially local Yoru,ba Muslims

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Petro Is No Longer N165 Per Litre In Some Filling Stations. See The New Price / HIJAB: Abdulrazaq Directs Reopening Of 10 Shut Schools / Tinubu Slammed For Donating N50m To Katsina Market Fire Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.